It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Expose Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've long been interested in the workings and behaviors of the Bilderberg attendees. When some news-worthy event seems part of a certain agenda I always check to see if the person is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations [CFR], the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg group. I've been doing this off and on for over a decade; it's amazing to see the news in an entirely different light after recognizing some agendas that are going on!

Why should people care?
It's simple! There are people who are playing a game - a game that you and I were not invited to, and just happen to be the playing pieces for!

I recently noticed a woman who is a member of all three groups I mentioned: CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg! I was VERY curious as to what she does in this world of ours. Ironically (to me) she seems to be very helpful, beneficial to the world, a proponent of nuclear arms reductions worldwide, and generally a really citizen supporting person.

There are other examples of kind, helpful people and groups in the big three: the Annenberg foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation among a huge amount of monetary support for advancement of education.

What I am searching for is:
Are all these people selfish and detrimental to the world?
Are Bilderbergers simply people who understand how things work and use the system?
Why is there such a diversity of people in these groups, from Oprah, to Karl Sagan, to Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, and royalty from the world over?

I also want to know which companies are owned by these people because their companies tend to have significant ups and downs at appropriate times in the stock markets!

*** I'd like ATS individuals input, what are you interested in concerning this group? ***

Connections to wars, connections to 9/11, stock market/Federal Reserve connections, ancient family lineage?

Tell me what you wanna know and I'll include it in this exhaustive, long-term search!

Expect frequent updates, one or two a week maybe, and I'll be happy to consider requests!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Some guidelines and means of finding people to check out are:

Get attendee list of Bilderberg meeetings for last 20 years
input list into Excel sheet
single out well-known names
single out people who attend more often than once
compare company and other affiliations of attendees

Barack Obama attended a 2008 Bilderberg meeting BEFORE he was elected President. This, to me, is pretty significant - but, he is not a long term Bilderberger. I think Obama is more a pawn that a player so I won't spend much time on him.

The Bush family is huge and covered often so I'll likely postpone that group until later as well.

I'm interested in people like Jeffrey Skilling of the Enron fiasco. I wouldn't mind noticing people in those positions BEFORE they screw us all out of our money!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
I recently noticed a woman who is a member of all three groups I mentioned: CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg!
Pray-tell, who is this woman? Is she the only confirmed member of all three groups or do you know of others?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
Barack Obama attended the 2009 meeting BEFORE he was elected President.
I'm guessing you have a typo there, considering he was ELECTED in Nov. 2008. Can you please fix to whatever the correct year is so we're all on the same time-table?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Jessica Tuchman Mathews is the person in all three. She'll likely be the first entry in my expose series. The only other person I know for sure, without research, who is in all three is Henry Kissinger but I wouldn't be surprised if Zbigniew Brzezinski is as well.

Concerning Obama: It should have been 2008, thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join