It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Govt giving vaccine manufacturer immunity from compensation claims!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

I thought everyone here might be interested in this paragraph from the above article?

Vaccine safety

The IoS has learnt that the UK has signed an order that grants drug companies making the swine flu vaccine immunity from compensation claims by patients who suffer side effects. This highly unusual move comes after claims in yesterday's Independent that high-risks groups such as children are likely to receive the vaccine before the final clinical trail results are in.

A Department of Health spokeswoman said: "Our position is exactly the same as all countries using H1N1 vaccine. We accept liability, except for damages as a result of manufacturing defects."

So they're going to rush through a vaccine and then give the manufacturer immunity, does this mean the govt accepts responsibility (unlikely) or that it will be a cae of the ends justify the means?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fasrind

Oh wow! this is making me want to pump myself full of this bad boy!

So they are giving it to kids before the clinical trials are though?

So they are giving immunity from compensation claims to producers of the 'vaccine'?

Wow if you cant read between the lines on this one then you are a complete retard!

Sad thing is people will be lining up for this shot, hopefully all the dumb sheep will end up using all of the vaccine supplies first!

Id rather take my chances with swine flu seems alot safer!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The same thing is happening here in the US- and now the Army's coming to enforce:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And our Strategic Plan says on about 15 different pages that people have no legal recourse if the rapidly cooked-up vaccines kill you-

Stay well!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The government can shove their vaccine up their ass.

What are they going to do? Come round to our homes? Arrest us?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Well, according to the new "Consequence Management Response Force" coming home from Fallujah to the US, rather than the National Guard, and with the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA involved, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried- and if we resist- we go in a nice Hum-V ride to a quarantine/Isolation "gulag". Did I say gulag? I meant a stay at the Marriott.....

Not sure how the UK will do it--not sure how the US will do it, to be honest-- but I'll take that vaccine if I have an M-16 at my head- and then, only because I'd rather live sick than die without my husband.

Nice trade-off, eh?

I hope you can avoid it- go hide in the Wychwood or Snowdonia or soemthing- and we'll just pray for each other- all of us!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

This is getting more and more sinister as the days roll by.

Here's a copy of the comments i've just posted to the Independent newspaper (UK).

A lot, if not all of the information contained has been said on ATS before, but this is getting so serious, it won't hurt to say it again, for people who may have missed some of it.

This whole 'pandemic' reeks of being staged.

First we have Bayer who manufactured and sold blood factor products as beneficial "medicines" that were, in fact, contaminated with HIV and/or HCV and resulted in the mass infection and/or deaths of thousands of people with hemophilia worldwide. And then continued to sell the same blood, even after the contamination became apparent.

Recently, we have Baxter sending 75Kg of live H5N1 (bird flu) virus infected 'vaccine' to the Czech republic, to be distributed as seasonal flu vaccine. Luckily a lab technician, decided to test it and ran a test on some ferrets (which all died) and the 'mistake' was discovered. Baxter's response? "We cannot go into exactly how this 'error' was made, as it would mean revealing confidential, proprietary information..."! (I kid you not, look it up)

Then we have the same outfit, (supposedly a biosecurity level 3 company) who have yet another 'accident'. This time onboard a European train. A consignment of live experimental flu virus, was being transported by rail, when 'One of the vials accidentally broke!) releasing the live virus.

Yet again, Baxter filed a patent on a new H1N1 flu 'vaccine' just one year prior to this current pandemic.

Guess who is making the 'vaccine' for the pandemic flu? Yes...Baxter.

We have Bioengineers around the world, stating openly that the 'swine flu' virus looks to be manufactured, and is highly unlikely that the virus could have picked up all the DNA traits it has naturally. The 1918 flu, some human seasonal, bird and swine flu genetics have each been identified in what the media is calling 'swine flu' (although NO pigs are infected), a combination which is unheard of in nature.

And now we are told that should you or your family become i'll or disabled (mentally or physically) or die as a direct result of taking this 'vaccine', you will not be able to take the guilty to justice or claim a penny in compensation, as the government here and in the U.S. have more or less handed the firms making this 'vaccine' a get out of jail free card.
In other words, if you or your children die from this cocktail of chemicals disguised as a vaccine...tough luck, you're on your own!

The vast majority of cases have been very mild so far. While any death is tragic, more people die cutting their lawns every year, than have died of this virus.

The question i would like answered, is HOW can a 'vaccine' be prepared, in advance of an expected mutation, and be effective against the mutated strain, which is for all intents and purposes a completely different strain to what we have now.

The answer is of course that it cannot be. (Unless, one has advanced knowledge of how the strain will mutate, and design the vaccine accordingly...or a time machine)

Then the question is, why are we going through all of this, spending umpteen millions on a vaccine that at best, will only be effective against the milder form of the virus we are experiencing now, and completely useless against the virus should it mutate (as is expected in the Autumn/Winter)?

Given the above information (all checkable, go and search), would you trust your or your childs life to these...people?

THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE ROLLING UP YOUR SLEEVES FOLKS!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i few thoughts lately have been running through my mind de-population and the vaccines scenario playing out in front of our eyes,
although i align myself along the lines of this vaccine being a weapon for depop purposes, i cant help but think that maybe if the vaccines are given to a large enough amount of the population then perhaps they will be protected from the coming new viruses yet too emerge.

its just a thought but an important one i believe.
any opinions on this from anyone

perhaps im just missing something but with 1 of 2 options take or not one side can only be right.

or am i just missing the point????

any thoughts peple....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The government can shove their vaccine up their ass.

What are they going to do? Come round to our homes? Arrest us?

I feel the same way at the minute but I'm also a little concerned they might just do that unfortunately I've read to much about vaccines now to consider them anything but attempted gbh on myself.

But then there is the slight nagging doubt it could be for our own good after playing the flash game pandemic 2 and seeing the death figures I'm slightly conflicted.

The vaccine definitely scares me more though at this point if it actually does mutate I might take a shot but until then I can't get worried about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian-dan
i cant help but think that maybe if the vaccines are given to a large enough amount of the population then perhaps they will be protected from the coming new viruses yet too emerge.

That would make sense. The main thing that I can't get my head around, on the depop debate, is that if the vaccine was to be lethal, they would be killing all the 'sheeple' who are proving their faith in our governments by accepting it. These people would be instrumental to the NWO's success. Those left, would be ones such as us, who don't trust the vaccine and refuse to get it and would never accept a NWO or anything of the like.
Surely they can't be that dumb?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is really ridiculous and not a good enough reason.
That if they don't give them immunity they wont make vaccines?
What does that say about their own faith in the vaccine?
If a company truly had faith in what they do they wouldn't need immunity from anything, they would embark upon it with confidence the implications would be minimal.
The excuse given for this immunity is illogical and unacceptable.

top topics

join