It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange occurances (short TRUE story)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, to start this story I am six years of age, I use to live in Washington state, and the most profound stories I can think of are those that reach on different levels of learning.

One day when I was coming home from school, I had been walking down a road this road I have walked many times, but this particular day I had heard somebody talking to me a familiar voice, this voice was male, there was nobody around except the scenery of the street that I walk down all the time from school.

So there I am walking down a road hearing this mystical voice talk to me, he knew my name and everything about me, I was thinking to myself how unusual everything is to me, how alive and unaware other people are of normal enviroments, I was thinking to myself, why is everything so different for me, that's when I was looking at these flowers, and these flowers held a special meaning to me, while I was looking at these flowers, that's when the voice joyfully said, "your not from here and nor are those flowers", so as I am walking a little bit faster and faster, that's when the voice was geefully happy. Yep, I am starting to freak out, but that's the beginning of my story, and how everything is different, is overwhelming at times. Knowing that we exist on levels unseen and finally getting confirmation at such a young age it frightened me and exhiliarted me at the same time.

I am truly thankful for being able to go back to that moment, it just validated what I already knew. Somehow I knew I was operating at a different level then most people, and that level was already known to some unseen, but not unheard.

That voice was so familiar and pleasing he was so happy to tell me that and was almost brought to tears of laughter by the way I was reacting to his voice, it was like he was a story teller reacting to my emotional state, and I was getting ready to climax, which was me almost having a freaking heart attack, lol, aint life grand.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Nice story, Meneguard.

Do you still speak to that "voice" to this day?
I can't imagine, he/it would of left you.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by JacobNH

I am pretty sure around twenty years old I had somebody take me out of body into this room full of light and he said, Do what you came here to do

Pretty sure?

That sounds pretty amazing actually.
Was this all on a different plane, or what? The way you say you didn't want to go back to this dense atmosphere, i take it you were in a higher plane.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
At a young age I always felt like I was an adult in a little kids body.

I edited everything because you will lose the essence of the story, I will post things in their proper sequence, and it won't be a rushed thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Okay then.
I eagerly await the rest of your story.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Please continue? I'm intrigued.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This happened when you were six or you are six?...lol. Oh well as long as the gullible believe you...you will have an audience..
. So how are you different than the rest of us...except for the need to feel special.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Everyone is special, I just told what happened at a young age, this should make you guys happy, not upset, if I am different what does that say about the rest of the population. Awareness should have picked up by now.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Menguard, thank you for sharing this story with us. I for one, would like to hear more about this story.

top topics

join