It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: "We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...... You know Joe Biden, everyone else quit that stuff before they took office.... umm... Maybe you should too. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Exactly, I guess Biden has not been reading the unemployment figures lately and neither has been reading the trade and crap bill and the health care reform that is to target whatever taxable income the left over working poor now in the nation will have to deal with.

He is living in Richistan America where the American dream is still alive, go ahead Biden you have money to spend, I have to pay bills.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I've heard several commentators say that the only place in the country without a recession is washington dc. they are awash in money. swimming in it. they vote it to themselves and their cronies, who share. somehow we must eliminate their abiliity to confiscate our money and pass it between them.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good old Joe, the gift that just keeps on giving.

This latest remark is about a 25 on the Joe Biden Gaff scale of 100. He still has a long way to go to match his statement about FDR getting on the TV in 1929 to address the nation though.
Maybe he's trying to go into competition with Yogi Berra and his "Yogi's". My favorite is still "Nobody goes to that restaurant anymore, it's too crowded."

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ah, they are just robbing us again, that's all that is. If you got into the White House and got your hands on the national check book, and credit card, wouldn't you go out on a spending spree? Write yourself a few nice sized checks? Heck man, what's the most they can do to ya? Kick out out of office after you emptied the nation? Heck no, you can pardon yourself and walk away free with a smile on your face and disappear to some tropical paradise island or other location you bought with all that money you scammed away from the people. These politicians are nothing but gangstas and few people want to even consider the possibility, and those that have don't know how to stop them thieves. They know the party is over, that's why they are cleaning out what's left and then some. One day we'll wake up and there will be anarchy and chaos out our front door, a bankrupted destroyed nation crashing and burning .. and all them gangstas politicians will have disappeared into the night. Spend, HAR, what a laugh! They are robbing us blind. Wait, you'll see, but it will be too late, and you'll have bigger problems to worry about than all of them. We're being ROBBED while the ship is sinking!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join