It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: 'We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Read this - I dare you

trueslant.com...-1389

You will understand what is happening - best article ever written. Read it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Then again, HTBMTL, what is a budget to a government figure?

If they technically "own" the Fed. R, then they have no absolutely no budget, for they could continue to print money secretly, and spend it within the state itself.

I am starting to think there is no point to currency at all. Why don't we all just live by bartering.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Thought so. If they "shrink" the debt, we (at the same time) lose spending power, we save more, spend less and it spirals, because they then have to pump more money into the economy, lessening our value further, causing them to dump More money. . . ad nauseum.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Welcome to the fascist America, folks.
and nobody has done anything to stop it. Goldman Sacs is so entrenched in our government that we now officially live in fascism.

Thanks for the link I encourage everyone to read that article.

reply to post by undefy.gravity

When you own the printing press and you are sitting at the top it doesn't mean anything. Because you get to spend the money when its at its full value, its all the poor shlubs like us that get the shaft.

And I agree with the bartering, the only way to stop this beast is to quit feeding it. Which mean quitting jobs and collapsing the system, because the system is a well oiled machine, that has now taken on a fascist nature.

It only exist now to protect the oligarchy. Read the article that audus posted if you haven't already.

reply to post by mikerussellus

Yep, people are saying we could witness hyper-inflation others are saying that we won't. Both coming theories coming from intelligent people.

The only thing it says to me is that nobody really knows what is going to happen because the situation we are facing isn't one that we have ever witnessed. The one thing they all agree on though is that its going to get way worse before it gets better.

Globalization is the furthest along as it has ever been in modern times, and China is the only one that is growing economically and they are buying up all kinds of hard assets.

TPTB are playing a game of Russian Roulette crossed with Musical chairs. Not to mention China has its own internal problems and a whole bunch of other craziness going on.

I don't know what is going to happen, then we have the VP making statements like this. It isn't good.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow... While I was reading this my facial muscles did a whole bunch of involuntary stuff that I don't normally let them do.

First it was like I was looking directly at the sun, then it was like something peed in my mouth, then my head and neck started trying to trick me into thinking that I have Parkinsons.

None of this was pretty and being that I'm semi vain I don't think I can listen to Joe Biden anymore.

Thanks for the brain melt down. Great thread, star and flag.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Mmmmm.

Canned cat food.

I wonder how many impoverished people here in the States are eating cat food and dog food.

Thanks, current administration, and past administrations, and soon-to-be global administration.

Thanks a lot.

No thanks.
Ramen noodles and a sack of raw potatoe's are still cheaper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join