It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama flown by all female crew, why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

If I was Obama I would replace my whole cabinet and the senate with women, ...... sure, we would send the country to hell, .... but we'd have a good time doing it

How could it possibly not represent a benefit to the nation? I think I'll put that on my "If I were King" list as well.

My Dad says frequently, "th'only thing that's shameful is doing the same thing over again if history suggests it didn't work?" I think somebody more famous said it before him.
Einstein comes to mind, not sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I think you're giving this adninistration too much credit...this is the team that gave the queen an ipod...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
reply to post by Hemisphere

I think you're giving this administration too much credit...this is the team that gave the queen an ipod...

JM, you had me laughing with that one. Her Royal Highness should beware of that ipod, the Beatles tunes played backwards have subliminal messages. "Paul isn't dead and he's still playing Shea Stadium!"

As Ringo is apt to say JM, "Peace and love!"

PS Did you ever notice that out of that crew, Ringo got the babe?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Cause a pimp i charge needs to let the world see how he rolls and whos in charge

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There was a photo in the news recently of Obamarama checking out some young girl's rear end.

So they set this up and made news of it to show that he is NOT a womanizer and that the female crew felt safe around him.

You have to twist your logic on this stuff, like a liberal.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
There was a photo in the news recently of Obamarama checking out some young girl's rear end.

So they set this up and made news of it to show that he is NOT a womanizer and that the female crew felt safe around him.

You have to twist your logic on this stuff, like a liberal.

Now that's a twist THX! I think that was pretty much debunked by viewing the entire video. Whereas there's no denying he's openly "hot for the Latina". But not in the traditional sexual manner. I think his lust for power trumps his sex drive every time. And those two things are typically not exclusive. See Bill Clinton. BO has bigger issues to resolve with his deceased mentor (perhaps father) Frank Marshall Davis than with his mommy. Who'd a thunk it? Self loathing can be a powerful force. That's also why he hates America, the country that gave him what he is. That's right, gave and not made.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Hemisphere]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join