It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preety eerie experiance as a kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As a kid in my room top bunk with my brother below presumably asleep, i couldnt sleep that night so i gave up and layed their stairing across room sulking. i saw my mum (entity) walking down corridor into my room than towards window i call out mum wondering what the heck she was doing but it disappared as it neared window. i freecked out and quickly hide under the couvers for a while until i bucked up the courage to run to my parents room, they just say i was "dreaming" "hallucanting" but i have never been given an alternative answer so i was watching a tv program about this type of thing a while back and it got me thinking. Has anyone else experianced this or has an explanation of any sort ? thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i experienced many similer things like this growing up one that made me freak out a bit was when my eldest was a few months old, i had just moved her into her own room next door to mine, i had my mum staying with me for a while, one night she come into my room, turned on the light and just stared at me, turned the light of and closed the door again. i got up and went to her room and asked what was wrong and she says that she swore that she saw me walk out of my daughters room , down the hall and back into my own (which i didnt i was asleep) tbh i thought she was drunk at the time lol

a few nights later i had fell asleep in the livingroom and got up about 2am to go to bed, as i walked down the hall i saw a shadow leave my daughters room and go into my own, when i opened the door it turned around and looked at me then faded away, it was freaky.

when i checked on my daughter she was sound asleep both times.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by toshly1

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me when I was a kid.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by toshly1

I have had a couple of strange experiences growing up. The most memorable being an event that occurred in broad daylight in my back yard. My sister and I were playing. I forget what it was we were playing, but I know we were playing something. Across the yard, we both saw what appeared to be a large wave. Picture a huge wave at the ocean. Only we could see through it. It was like a wave of air that was perceptible. We both stopped what we were doing and raised our hands in front of us to protect us as we walked backwards trying to avoid the inevitable collision. We both were saying things like, "Whoa, stop, what is that." Then it overcame us. We were both lifted gently off the ground and landed on our buts. We both looked at eachother and were smiling wildly. We wanted it to happen again. It didn't. To this day my sister and I will recall the event and laugh about it. We don't know what it was.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Perhaps you were just having a really lucid dream, or you were in a mild form of sleep paralysis. When my fiancee first moved in with me about 5 years ago, I 'woke up' in the middle of the night, opened my eyes, thinking I would be looking at my fiancee, except instead of my fiancee laying there, it was an alien gray staring back at me! I got such a fright that I shut my eyes really tight and when I opened them again, he fiancee was there. It felt so real but I believe that I was just having a really lucid dream.

Sometimes I can toss and turn for hours in bed and fall asleep without even realising it. (I also sleepwalk! I am a weird sleeper!) Perhaps this is what you experienced?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Holy. That's wierd. Could it have been an OOBE on your mums behalf ?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by toshly1

I have had a couple of strange experiences growing up. The most memorable being an event that occurred in broad daylight in my back yard. My sister and I were playing. I forget what it was we were playing, but I know we were playing something. Across the yard, we both saw what appeared to be a large wave. Picture a huge wave at the ocean. Only we could see through it. It was like a wave of air that was perceptible. We both stopped what we were doing and raised our hands in front of us to protect us as we walked backwards trying to avoid the inevitable collision. We both were saying things like, "Whoa, stop, what is that." Then it overcame us. We were both lifted gently off the ground and landed on our buts. We both looked at eachother and were smiling wildly. We wanted it to happen again. It didn't. To this day my sister and I will recall the event and laugh about it. We don't know what it was.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by jackflap]

Wow, this is kind of creepy but have you thought it might have been some sort of small hurrican or something? I know this sounds strange but it could have just been a strong wind that knocked you to the ground and maybe where you thought the wave was moving it could have just been a really hot dayt and I'm not sure what it is but do you know what I mean when I say it sort of looks like everything's shaking because of the heat? Well maybe it could have been that.
However, it does seem very strange that you both saw ti at the same time. Maybe do some research and see if you can find out anything about where you were at the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by toshly1
As a kid in my room top bunk with my brother below presumably asleep, i couldnt sleep that night so i gave up and layed their stairing across room sulking. i saw my mum (entity) walking down corridor into my room than towards window i call out mum wondering what the heck she was doing but it disappared as it neared window. i freecked out and quickly hide under the couvers for a while until i bucked up the courage to run to my parents room, they just say i was "dreaming" "hallucanting" but i have never been given an alternative answer so i was watching a tv program about this type of thing a while back and it got me thinking. Has anyone else experianced this or has an explanation of any sort ? thanks

Well of course there is a chance you were dreaming but it does seem a little weird, now you're older maybe it would be a good idea to talk to your parents about it. You could ask them if they ever saw anythign like that or if they remeber you saying anything else as a child that you could have just forgotten about.
If it was some sort of ghost or spirit the fact that he / she disappeared at the window is interesting. Maybe they comitted suicide there or something? Just an idea...

new topics

top topics

join