It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This looks like thermite to me at the WTC- New Info?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It looks like thermite to you...and your expertise....???

So what is it you do for living?????

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

It's kind of hard to respectfully disagree with folk who are terrorist apologists. Terrorsits who orchestrated and carried out 9/11. Terrorists who would slit the throats of me and my family if they had the chance. Sorry, I cant be kind to people that enable filthy terrorist scum who want me and my family dead.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by conrad x]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was just throwing that out there as a possibility. Is there anywhere else we can tell (in the vid) that that particular window is broken, if it is coming from inside, it definitely 'explodes' outside of the window.

BTW, just a observation, it could have easily been inside the recess of where the windows are in between each column. If it poured from within that recess of that window up where it came from, right? Especially, a larger chunk of whatever it is would have fell and hugged the building on the way down till it happened to catch something.

Lets not forget this splash/explosion happens within the stream of the falling molten material. As does the one that is pointed out to us(or circled in red) above the first one. Unfortunately, I have a terrible monitor with LD(low definition) would be nice to view this on a HD system.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

LD...HD system. What does it matter?? The experts have spoken.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted by OnTheFelt
Come on guys....I respect all you guys but why the bickering. Can't you guys just kindly agree to disagree.

post by conrad x

He's not a guy. He is not interested in learning anything. He just trolls.

That is Troy from West Virginia who brutally attacks 9-11 Family Members. He has been repeatedly banned and is here with a new sock. Just ignore him.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by OnTheFelt
Come on guys....I respect all you guys but why the bickering. Can't you guys just kindly agree to disagree.

post by conrad x

He's not a guy. He is not interested in learning anything. He just trolls.

That is Troy from West Virginia who brutally attacks 9-11 Family Members. He has been repeatedly banned and is here with a new sock. Just ignore him.

Trust me SPreston I know and I was not referring to him.....I was referring to TA and Bonez. Thanks for the heads up though, but I read through that thread and was able to put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Nopers, gotta disagree man, keep watching it...that is coming from inside the building outward.

Here's a different angle showing the same drippage/sparks and there are clearly 3 impact points that the drippage/sparks splash off of. The first image I use arrows to point out the impacts/splashes and the second image is continuous:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ceed6b1343c.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb8b21fac421.gif[/atsimg]

So, as we can see, this drippage/sparks is hitting several locations and splashing off, not blowing out from the inside. I hope this clears up any confusion about what we're seeing in the images.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Aight Bonezy, actually the reason I brought the letsroll issue up is because of another thread here I made from there recently where that is exactly what you did, calling it a disinfo site. Is this info any less valid because you think it is a disinfo site? And wtf toot my own horn?
I feel like I have to say something and explain that yes I am a friend of Phil's and yes I will defend him to a degree. Because I know you read the 911 forum here. And no, for Pete's sakes I am not going go look up your name and ban you.
Jeez! Phil has changed quite a bit I might add.

Ok, so in regards to your second post here where you have posted those pictures showing the stream down with arrows, umm, would you please show me the same stream in the OP here ? It is not there, and not like in your pics (which are kind of blurry and lack the right color btw.) This is different. I keep looking for this falling tail you are talking about, and it is just not there in this OP pic. So:

So, as we can see, this drippage/sparks is hitting several locations and splashing off, not blowing out from the inside. I hope this clears up any confusion about what we're seeing in the images.

Yeah it did, thanks to yours I now see that it couldn't be what you are claiming at all!

SPreston, thanks, I think we are in agreement on this- you seem to feel the same, and make a good point about there being no ledges for a falling mass to grab onto.
(as usual, you and Craig wear out my star finger!)

Cameron- we are looking at something that is mid tower below the 50th floor most likely. So why are you referencing something talking about the 81st floor? Yeah, I knew about about the UPS backups, but the height level does not add up- (thanks impressme...you impressed me, so star for joo too.
)

OnTheFelt- I'm sorry about the bickering... Star for you taking action to show your sheeples ! Thanks for the compliments, but really JFK is the man here on this one- (you know, that disinfo artist that posts at both LC and letsroll... and at P4t too
Ok, sorry BoneZ, cheap jab. Btw, how does he manage to admin at all three sites? I asked Phil that question, and he said "diplomacy"- go figure.)

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
I was just throwing that out there as a possibility. Is there anywhere else we can tell (in the vid) that that particular window is broken, if it is coming from inside, it definitely 'explodes' outside of the window.

Oh I know, and that's great, we need possibilities. I don't mind pleasantly discussing something at all. As to the question, not that I have seen but that is a good reminder to look for, maybe even in other videos, thanks.

BTW, just a observation, it could have easily been inside the recess of where the windows are in between each column. If it poured from within that recess of that window up where it came from, right? Especially, a larger chunk of whatever it is would have fell and hugged the building on the way down till it happened to catch something.

Well true, but catch what? Are there any ledges for anything to catch onto? And from BoneZ's pic, it appears to me that is right at about the height of the floor trusses/slab to me. And in both flash's cases too! Meaning of course that they had to take out the supporting steel with something...

Lets not forget this splash/explosion happens within the stream of the falling molten material. As does the one that is pointed out to us(or circled in red) above the first one.

Again, true, but that does not necessarily disqualify this flash as something else.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
(which are kind of blurry and lack the right color btw.)

I had to significatly reduce the quality and size of the images so that they are easily viewed by all visiting the forum. For a high quality observation, dig out your LC:FC video and go to 1:13:54.

The stream we're viewing in the OP and my images is the same stream. My images show the stream higher up on the building and the OP is much lower. The point of the images was to show that the stream was impacting the tower in several locations including the one in the OP.

Believe what you will, but not only does the OP look nothing like a blow-out, if it was an explosion, it's such a tiny firecracker that would do no damage other than just giving a light show.

Somebody mentioned somewhere that it was probably a thermite charge going off. If that were the case, we would see continuous fire and/or more streams for that location in other videos and we don't. So, just splashes/impacting of the stream against the tower.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
After reading your link it seem that NIST has only an “opinion” to what they think what the running material is.

Re-read my post. I said there was an anayisis done from the Italian Debunker. Where did I say NIST stated ANYTHING??

NIST has confirmed that such a UPS was indeed located on the 81 floor. It does not prove that was the molten material that was running down the side of the building. NIST is only assuming that the (Power Supply) MAY HAVE CAUSED the running material.

So, instead of looking into other PROBABLE theories, we are to just cling to the super duper NA-NU NA-NU thermite?

Again CameronFox you have failed to prove anything as usual.

Didn't claim to prove anything at all. I was throwing out a hypothesis that was done. You are so stuck with your paranoid tunnel vision, you fail to see the reality of the situations.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

As far as this thread, great job TA! That's is some awesome footage, and trust me I will be sharing with the sheeple ASAP!

Ah, the benevolent Shepherd.

Don't you think that is a bit pretencious?

As for the video- Perhaps the window washer crews were actually evil boggiement agents with buckets of nano thermate instead of Windex on their scaffold.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

As far as this thread, great job TA! That's is some awesome footage, and trust me I will be sharing with the sheeple ASAP!

Ah, the benevolent Shepherd.

Don't you think that is a bit pretencious?

As for the video- Perhaps the window washer crews were actually evil boggiement agents with buckets of nano thermate instead of Windex on their scaffold.

I think the window washer crews were taking notes on how to debunk the squibs (red arrow) by claiming it was air pressure as the floors collapsed, doesn`t really matter that the floors haven`t collapsed anywhere near this one though......
Had to remove link that didn`t work
Who needs CD`s when you have the power of gravity.

[edit on 16/07/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree that it's coming from the inside and blowing outwards.

Pay attention to what the red circle is showing:

Now find it in this gif, which shows it better:

The component of its motion is completely horizontal as it moves away from the building. Not just falling down and being deflected off of something.

Also it is much more concentrated than all the spaced-out blobs of molten material that have already been falling for some time, giving them time to disperse. This new and separate outburst has more mass per the same volume of air.

If a thermite charge is cutting columns near the impact site and is spilling out because of damage to those same floors, why should anyone think that there aren't similar charges simultaneously active in different parts of the building, also pre-weakening the structure?

Just goes to show, so many years can pass and someone can STILL find something no one (or at least not myself) has noticed before in the footage.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join