It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ninja assassin's slaughter couple for secret contents of safe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The Byrd and Melanie Billings homicide occurred on or about July 9, 2009, in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Byrd and Melanie Billings were found shot to death on July 9, 2009. The suspects, dressed in "ninja garb",Link stole a safe and other items during the break-in Thursday at the sprawling Billings home west of Pensacola. Many of the couple's adopted children were home at the time, but were not hurt by the intruders. Authorities would not say what was in the safe or what else was taken.

The wealthy couple were known for adopting children with special needs. They had a total of 16 children, 12 of whom were adopted.link Byrd Billings owned several businesses in the area.

Just what could be in the safe that the police are not talking about?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose

The Byrd and Melanie Billings homicide occurred on or about July 9, 2009, in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Byrd and Melanie Billings were found shot to death on July 9, 2009. The suspects, dressed in "ninja garb",Link stole a safe and other items during the break-in Thursday at the sprawling Billings home west of Pensacola. Many of the couple's adopted children were home at the time, but were not hurt by the intruders. Authorities would not say what was in the safe or what else was taken.

The wealthy couple were known for adopting children with special needs. They had a total of 16 children, 12 of whom were adopted.link Byrd Billings owned several businesses in the area.

Just what could be in the safe that the police are not talking about?

Asking questions like that is a good way to get your ass ninja'd.

Sayanara.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh no, ninja's are back. I must run through the town with my bell yelling, "The Japs are coming, the Japs are coming!"

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ninjas in Florida?

For real?

Wow.......

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I take offense to that statement. I think you should retract it. haha just joking, I am Canadian
Funny though

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cameras captured 'chilling' break-in at Fla. home

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — Byrd and Melanie Billings had a growing brood of adopted children with autism, Down syndrome and other disabilities, and took care to make their nine-bedroom house a safe place for them, wiring it with surveillance cameras in every room.

It was those cameras that captured images of the masked men who shot the wealthy couple to death in a break-in executed with chilling precision.

Authorities made three arrests over the weekend, but the mystery around town only deepened Monday, when Sheriff David Morgan said that as many as eight people in all may have been involved and that the crime appeared to have “numerous motives,” though robbery was the only one he would mention.

“Mr. Billings was well-to-do. He was an entrepreneur and he opened his home to the community. You are asking me to speculate on a motive. That could have been one reason,” Morgan said, likening the killings to the 1959 slayings of a Kansas farm family that were chronicled by Truman Capote in the book “In Cold Blood.”

The video from last Thursday showed three armed, masked men arriving in a red van, entering through the front of the house and then returning to the vehicle. Others dressed in what the sheriff called “ninja garb” went in through an unlocked utility door in the back. They were in and out in under 10 minutes.

The sheriff would not say what, if anything, was stolen.

Source

Im dying to know what it was they stole.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Most curious... Were they professional assassins (and ninjas at that too) who were privy to information concerning something the couple had?

They could have been Dick Cheney's assassin team for all we know.

Maybe they weren't as noble as people thought they were, and had some shady things going on at the side.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My guess is 'ice' and 'snow',diamonds and blow.

After all it is Florida.No offence.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I think the OP is getting the Ninja Asssain thing from the fact that one of the suspects that is behind bars taught kids, and other's I suppose, defensive tatics, and the fact that they were dressed in black. They are not Ninja's. They are mostly burn outs. Seems like that only one who had something going for him is the self defense guy. They just arrrested a female conpirator as well, who is supposed to be well known in the community.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My guess as to what was in the safe... come closer, I don't want the Dick Cheney's Death Squad to overhear me...The secret of Cold Fusion!

Now we'll never get out from under the heels of Big Oil! Damn Dick Cheney! Damn him all to Hell!!!

But seriously, it was probably money. Just 'cuz you dress like a ninja don't make you a ninja! Now had they disappeared in a puff of smoke...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes
Yeah, I shouldn't have had thought they were ninjas- after all they didn't have swords or nunchakus nor did they rappel down from the roof

Well, here's to knowing the contents of the safe... If ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I take martial arts in Pensacola, and my instructor knew of the fellow.
Used to live in Pensacola myself, never met these folks though.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They'll probably let you know as soon as the investigation is over. I work for the law enforcement agency adjacent to Escambia County Florida, which is where Pensacola is. Sheriff Morgan is a good man, but won't give information until it is necessary. Just wait and more than likely they'll say what was in the safe. Did ya'll hear the Sheriff on the television, when one of suspects wanted his bond lowered so that he could get out of jail. Sheriff replied "Yhea, well people in hell want a glass of water too." I thought that was hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You might want to try the search engine since I already posted a thread on this the other day.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Sry i did search but didnt see it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRahey
reply to post by The Killah29

I take offense to that statement. I think you should retract it. haha just joking, I am Canadian
Funny though

Although I made that joke, I really love the Japanese culture.

Wouldn't it have been better to emulate the Israli assasins because they are just a bit better than ninja?

new topics

top topics

join