It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Disinformation ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo007

That makes no sense. What if they are protecting us? Or better yet why is it illegal? It is not in the constitution. Also why would you laugh at their situation then? That is cruel and not cool. Do not stoop to their level, rise above them and help them. Not laugh at them.

I like your info, but not your outlook.

"The only way to stop evil, is to do good after the evil and to do good toward the evil. So that the followers of the evil, see the evil."

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Hope to read more of what you can offer.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The ET/UFO cover-up is worse then the Abu Ghraib. Look at the US soldiers who went along with that. They didn't know they crossed the line and such behavior undermines the United States. It's worse then Whitewater. You can put a thousand tabloid ATS conspiracy web sites on the internet but it doesn't change the fact that most American's think America changed after the JFK assassination and Vietnam. The mortgage melt down, bank bail outs, Enron's, ponzi schemes, high unemployment, high gas prices, out of control deficit. The young protesters who took to the streets before the invasion of Iraq should have told you something. Look what happened to New Orleans. So something has gone wrong. Something about our system isn't right. Do people in the US have a right to know what is really going on with UFOs? Of course they do. It's a free country. You have to tell the public the truth or look at the consequences.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Although I am enjoying your information friend, you should really post 20 things that are NOT in this thread before you go on with subject matter.

I ask simply because we are not able to Star your posts or anybody's post and it will receive little attention from the bulk of the staff.

You're information is great, and by continuing to post "thread" info in this introductions page, you risk getting in a wee bit of trouble.

But welcome to ATS, enjoy yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by ufo007

That makes no sense. What if they are protecting us? Or better yet why is it illegal? It is not in the constitution. Also why would you laugh at their situation then? That is cruel and not cool. Do not stoop to their level, rise above them and help them. Not laugh at them.

"The only way to stop evil, is to do good after the evil and to do good toward the evil. So that the followers of the evil, see the evil."

I would answer but the evil quote looks kind of cranky. I decided to just snub the phonies on UFO forums.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by ufo007

I would answer but the evil quote looks kind of cranky. I decided to just snub the phonies on UFO forums.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Although I am enjoying your information friend, you should really post 20 things that are NOT in this thread before you go on with subject matter.

I ask simply because we are not able to Star your posts or anybody's post and it will receive little attention from the bulk of the staff.

You're information is great, and by continuing to post "thread" info in this introductions page, you risk getting in a wee bit of trouble.

But welcome to ATS, enjoy yourself.

~Keeper

One observation I see on these big UFO forums is the admins and use fairy art work for their profile. You also see it in banner ads. Also ATS looks like a mess. I'm sure that's no coincidence. It doesn't exactly encourage credible people to come forward and write about UFOs.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo007

If you are so discouraged by what you see here, than what is the point of posting?

You seem to be discrediting the very website you intend to use to bring your so called "info" to the table.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you .

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
When it comes to UFO secrecy I believe the US government has to be as translucent as possible in order for us to properly function a free and democratic society. You can not rationalize well maybe they are keeping UFOs, ET's secret for our own protection. First of all who is they? Did we elect people to keep things like the existence of ET visitation secret? Why are they able to handle the truth but you can't? We are all people right? Once you start going down that road you might as well become a China. For example, to preserve China's culture the western world has to be censored from the Chinese public. They are doing it to protect their culture. The problem is it's hard to censor certain realities. Either it's real or it's not. You can't say well I live in a free democracy but will try to keep this from the public and continue the space shuttle program like it never existed. When you start doing that you undermine the system. People are like, wait a minute. I'm being lied to, They are controlling, censoring information like it's the old U.S.S.R. or China. And then people who see the government is lying start doing it too. After all, if they can be less forthcoming so can I. I guess the system is a fraud and I have no real voice in government. Why vote? Why not cheat others in a ponzi scheme?

This is the danger in the on going ET/UFO cover-up.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo007
I WANT TO EXPOSE THE UFO COVER-UP AND SEE THOSE WHO ARE APART OF IT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

How can I say this so as not to offend? I'm a philosopher. Philosophers seach for truth, but we know that "truth" is not a destination as which we will ever arrive. The search for "truth" is about the journey, not the end result.

Your self appointed quest is very similar. You will most likely never "expose the ufo cover-up" or "see those who are apart of it face the consequences". However, your quest is a noble one that needs to be done by those who feel they need to do it.

Good luck! And may Cosmic Coincidence Control throw you a lucky break along the way.

Vas

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by ufo007

If you are so discouraged by what you see here, than what is the point of posting?

Bingo, now you see the person named Keeper being a little more sincere.
Let me answer your question and be the honest one. When I came here and got an account I didn't know ATS had a lot of silly restrictive rules. It kind of confirms what I suspect about ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

I WANT TO EXPOSE THE UFO COVER-UP AND SEE THOSE WHO ARE APART OF IT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

How can I say this so as not to offend? I'm a philosopher. Philosophers seach for truth, but we know that "truth" is not a destination as which we will ever arrive. The search for "truth" is about the journey, not the end result.

Your self appointed quest is very similar. You will most likely never "expose the ufo cover-up" or "see those who are apart of it face the consequences". However, your quest is a noble one that needs to be done by those who feel they need to do it.

Good luck! And may Cosmic Coincidence Control throw you a lucky break along the way.

Vas

I'm a realist who doesn't believe in being fake and controlling content. The thing about secrecy is this. Life is unpredictable. If something can go wrong, it will go wrong. The truth, such as an ET cover-up has a way of coming out whether you like it or not. It's not a matter of luck, it's a matter of when. People involved in criminal activity think they are full proof but guess what happens. Reality comes crashing in around them.

THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE ET/UFO COVER-UP.

If you are a part of it. I'm only predicting your inevitable demise.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well besides the casual insults to a very decent website i truly admire what you are trying to do and yes a lot of disinfo may be on this site, and yes i dare say paid disinfo agents may operate here....

BUT

Ultimately, i'd say a good 70-80% of people on here are on a similar quest. ATS'ers are known to 'look into stuff' and many hoaxes have been blown out of the water and yet other things are still not debunked, leaving a mysterious grey area of truth searching.

Regarding limitations and rules of the website, i guess we've got to have some rules. And don't think for a second that you'll struggle with censorship because recently there was a big discussion about the topic of drugs, and the moderators and site owners engaged in lively debate with all the members. Compromises were made on both sides.... So don't think you'll be treated unfairly.

I'd be interested in hearing more of what you have to say...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome
Just wanted to say Hi! from another newbie. Interesting thread. Hope you like it here as much as I am!
~pre

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo007

Um so whats wrong with 'fairy' art work? People worked hard on those pictures!
What ever happened to not judging the book by its cover? If you think people are not credible based on their picture then I think you have come to the wrong place.
But if you get over that superficial, welcome!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Vas

I'm a realist who doesn't believe in being fake and controlling content. The thing about secrecy is this. Life is unpredictable. If something can go wrong, it will go wrong. The truth, such as an ET cover-up has a way of coming out whether you like it or not. It's not a matter of luck, it's a matter of when. People involved in criminal activity think they are full proof but guess what happens. Reality comes crashing in around them.

THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE ET/UFO COVER-UP.

If you are a part of it. I'm only predicting your inevitable demise.

I wish you luck and you insinuate my involvement with a conspiracy to cover-up ETs. Wow!

You know what? I think someone on this thread is a disinfo agent.

You know what they say... He who smelt it dealt it...

*snickers and runs away*

Vas

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OP, I agree wityh you big time.

Thanks for your support, and keep up the good work!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join