It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez

www.wnd.com

Army warrior terminated from job after questioning Obama eligibility
The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Dr Orly Taitz: "There will be a trial"
Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez Major victory for Army warrior questioning O

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So now Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook has been fired for asking for proof of eligibility. That blows my mind. I would think that this would only further his case. If i'm not mistaken one has to prove that they were damaged to bring apon a lawsuit.

Grice made clear that it was Defense Security Services that had compelled Simtech to fire Cook

-E-

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

P.S. I'm not really sure why this thread was closed since it is new news that has occured and is related to existing news.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well now! What do we make of this development? Dissent and face the wrath of government. I'll bet they don't stop with ending his employment either. This guy is in for a world of hurt. Pay attention everyone, look and learn what disagreeing with the US government will get you. Are you afraid yet?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pleaes add to existing Thread

Closed.

top topics

join