It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees ONLY please, who have healed or are getting better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Too many people on my other thread who aren't abductees, and who think it is a mental disoreder or something were giving mental health advice, and blurting out things i have already tried for yares and years and years , so I decided to start a new thread...

You will know EXACLTY how frustrating that is if you have been there too...... a bunch of big giant DUH's that we have ALL tried to the exaustion point already etc......

this is NOT a proof for skeptics thread....

this is NOT a condesending diagnosis thread....

This is a thread for people who have ACTAULLY BEEN ABDUCTED...... the only people who understand what it is to be NORMAL, yet still have this "secret" in the back of your life that has taken away most or all of your memories, and also most or all of your feelings through the PTSS part of it......

I am really just wanting to conect with others who get it......the few times I have had the chance it is healing in LEAPS and BOUNDS!

I am really not looking for people who haven't been there to give out their sleep paralasys and low blood sugar, and blah, blah blah, condesentions....

I am a person who just needs some understanding for others in the SAME BOAT...

So those of you who have been there will understand exactly WHY I feel the way I feel, and I was wondering what kinds of things have helped you to cope?

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, in advance!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For myself I know that there is nothing I can do (to help) until it is time and they allow it.

When they say, "whatever is to be, will be" I have to agree """weather I like it or not, this is the way it is for myself."

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
it is funny though... the more I have been talking about things these last few weeks, and realizing I am not alone anymore......... I AM starting to feel way better again. I am actually getting to a place of acceptance, and moving on with the rest of my life.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I tend to not think about it. I remember some of it but not all. When I do start thinking about it, my heart races and I need to calm down. Its something I will live with, maybe I will never know what happened fully, but it has affected me in some way. I’ve only told my story face to face to about 5 people in my life, my wife is not one of them.

new topics

top topics

join