It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video: Abuse of Iraqi prisoners by British cops

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Geez man, if you feel so strongly about the well being of these prisoners and are so against their so called "mistreatment", why don't you put your money where your mouth is, adopt one of these terrorists and welcome them into your home once and for all.

Stop dwelling on the past you cannot CHANGE!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
China does not own me, China owns Americas Debt which is being made buy our out of control goverment.

Do you know what FIAT means?
They absolutely DO own you!

Yes I do and no they dont, If they come to collect there debt they can have California and D.C. The minute they show up anywhere else Ill be there waiting for them. You think Iraq is bad wait till the Chinese show up.

And by the way you dodge my question care to answer it?

Love the way you dodged my question.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I wonder how quick Modern American would change there attitude then?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No you are wrong I think most of us here could care less if bush/Cheney ever see another sunset, they are corrupt just like Obama, I do believe our should have been un cuffed along time ago,

But how can you say that when the majority of people here HATE deserters.

People strongly dislike bush/cheney/obama but loathe those refuse to obey their orders?????

Sorry bro, doesn't make sense.
These people are stuck in a paradox.

I mean look at the responses in this thread.
If everyone hates these 3 people so much for the corruption around them and the many many lies they spat, why then turn around and support every lie that they stood for?

To me these are really really really confused people!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

before you reach for your skinny latte lolz are you saying you don't support the troops?
Here's an inconvenient truth for you, all of these so-called freedom fighters are made up of the worst criminals and don't believe in human rights, given the chance they would behead you!
The whole country was corrupt long before bush/blair got there.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I dont support any lie they stood for, I support are troops over there kicking ass. If a few bad boys get roughed up so be it. You and everyone else here knows if the situation was reveresed China would hesitate to kill scores of Americans. Watch Red Dawn even though its fake and involves Russians, they outcome would still be the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I dont support any lie they stood for, I support are troops over there kicking ass.

Same thing
You support troops being sent away from families in a war based on lies that is bankrupting you and your grandchildren.

That is not being a patriot, that's being a blind patriot.
Which is exactly what Bush/Cheney/Obama want you to be.

You are a perfect model of what those whom you dislike want you to be.
Congrats.

Support the troops = Let them come home!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Really??? How exactly have any of our prisoners been treated kindly? Forgot about Pearle? Life has no value in the middle east. The last person who waged war right with the Muslims was Vlad!
He out terrorized the Turkish sultan! The little country of Translyvania held them back from over running Europe! Now we expect to beat them with kindness? Time to take off the rose colored glasses. Look at the tactics used by the extremists! Putting bombs on children? Where is the respect for life? We are crippling ourselves by treating this like some moral issue. Hello war has no morals, kill or be killed! The right or wrong is moot now, we are fighting a hostile enemy who will use any means at his disposal to kill us. All the moral high ground does is make it easier to be shot at!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Again I dont have blind patriotism, have you ever asked a soldier over there? I have you because I was once one of them over there fighting in Iraq. After it came out the Saddam had no WMDs that attitude was lets finish the job and do it right, I gaurantee you a majority of soldiers feel that way today. We have won in Iraq, the Armies job is over its up to the Iraqis now.

Good Day

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Looks like the surge worked on this topic lol.
If you are who you say you are, you boys did a hell of a job in the worst conditions.
RESPECT AND THANKS...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Looks like the surge worked on this topic lol.
If you are who you say you are, you boys did a hell of a job in the worst conditions.
RESPECT AND THANKS...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

I am who I say I am. And thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Here's the vid for the OP. I think it's shocking to see anone treat people like that. Torture should not exist, it is nonsense...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Funny thing is, that anyone who has read SunTzu knows for a fact that you should treat all captives with the utmost respect.

Try reading the Art of War...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I have read the art of war and it seems everyone has thrown his playbook out, just ask the chinese about there torture habits.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have read the art of war and it seems everyone has thrown his playbook out, just ask the chinese about there torture habits.

You mean like when you order General Tao but they serve you cat?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Don't see anything wrong with this vid, apart from the fact that the British personnel in it are Soldiers, not "cops".

Nothing they did violated any conventions, at least these prisoners were actually taken prisoner, unlike alot of western troops who just get killed by mobs and sadists, and paraded through the streets as if it is some sort of sick trophy..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thats good, I always wondered why the stray cat population has gone down in my area, and dogs to for that matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet We have won in Iraq, the Armies job is over its up to the Iraqis now.

You just won nothing, you go in country where of course a bastard where ruling it but things were fine, but now it's a big huge disorder were bombs kills peoples almost every day and you come with 'job is done, back at home, let them clean the mess we did", are you freaking kidding me?

You are agreeing that your army is send on false accusations to invade a country in the goal to get oil and become richer than ever, and if local population to try to stop them by any means necessary(because that's all they have), they should be, in the better case, being killed or sent to jail so the guardians can rape, kill, beat them?

It is that your view of "fighting for freedom"?

Please, be quiet because you and your "friends" will be the first to cry when you'll get a little scratch in an enemy jail.

Those people were just resisting to the invaders like every one would do.

[edit on 7/14/09 by ufopunx]

[edit on 7/14/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

You are so cute when you get mad. Heres the deal the WMD thing k fine none there, but really after we whipped Saddams ass there was no goverment so does the army pack up and leave? Like Somila or Veitnam or do we finally try to do something right and fix what we broke? Yes I think we did the right thing in staying there and fixing it. Americans dont get a scratch in an enemy prison they get there heads cut off. Your a real bright one, you would be the same person crying that we ran and hid after it got a little tough and let Iraq fall into anarchy.... Here is a news flash for you more people are being murdered here in America then they are in Iraq. ANd dont even bother to tell me a million iraqis have died in this war because it isnt true look at there goverments current numbers. THe war is over there Mission Acomplished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join