It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the CDC Telling the Real Numbers on H1N1?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There are several significant curiosities that can be derived from the raw number obtained from the CDC.

There is definitely some fuzzing of these numbers by the CDC. It could just be a delay in reporting the numbers, or a delay in testing, but there is definitely something odd going on.

The first, and perhaps most important, is that the CDC is telling the pubic one set of numbers, but the WHO is publishing a different set of numbers. The difference appears to be about a 5 week lag behind in reporting numbers. Either the CDC is delaying the confirmation of the virus in patients, or states are reporting numbers late, or the CDC is just pulling number out of thin air.

Notice that the number of people tested in early May were huge (30k in one week, 27.4k+ in the next week), with a positive return rate of under 10%. But then the testing radically decreases the following week, and for every week afterwards, but the rate of positive returns skyrocketed. If we did 30,000 tests in one week, then why so few now, when the death rate has become so high?

The number of people confirmed with H1N1 is continuing to climb ever upwards, and something is very fishy about the numbers that the CDC is publishing, and even more fishy about the numbers that the WHO is reporting back to the CDC.

The number of U.S. deaths continue to climb, and in the past two weeks there have been several confirmed cases (by the CDC), and cases in Asia (infected U.S. Citizen who got stopped from entering a Asian country due to their being sick on arrival at airport) of H1N1 Variants that are not responding at all to any of the top three anti-virals.

Source

Examine the source by clicking the link, something funny is going on. There are even charts in pdf form. The numbers from the CDC do not match the raw numbers of WHO.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

good find and very good questions

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I say no. Ultimately the CDC, the FDA, the WHO and all major "health agencies" are there and exist because the were put into place to ensure that the interests of those who give them money are protected (big Pharma conglomerates - they are not all in competition with each other like we think, it just appears so)

These "health agencies" are literally one of the marketing wings of these huge conglomerates. When an advertising agency of yours is the "world wide authority" on regulations, things are a little easier. All that's left now is to have the authority bombard the public with what they NEED. People will literally run to you for your product because the authority figure said it's a necessity. Whether it is or not is besides the point. We're consumers and we'll consume anything if it's presented properly. Especially a free vaccine. "Did you say FREE?! I'll take 4 please".

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The CDC is not even aware of the real numbers. I work for Florida Department of Health, and Florida never even began full-scale testing! They chose to use "sentinal" doctors to send random samples in and make projections.

I am pretty sure I had the Swine Flu for 2-3 weeks in June. There was nobody in Tallahassee (state capital) testing for it. My doctor informed me that he could call in all the prescriptions, but the only way we would find out for certain if I had it, was if it killed me, and then they would test!

Don't get me wrong, this flu is overhyped by MSM, and a huge scare tactic. The death rate is low, and the entire episode should never have made worldwide headlines, but WHO and the CDC are not doing their due diligence as per their own guidelines for a Level 6 Pandemic! If this thing mutates and becomes deadlier as the Spanish Flu did, or if it tacks itself onto Avian Flu, or Ebola, as some have suggested, then these Health Organizations are going to be in serious trouble for violating their own protocols!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Examine these CDC internal PDFs:

PDF1

PDF2

For anyone wanting to examine internal details.

top topics

join