It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government going to force us , if we don't get the flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I heard from Alex Jones the US government is going to force us to get vaccines , if we don't they put us in prison? is this true?

he also said swine flue was created, if that's true than a lot of scientists are gonna notice.

seriously though you cant make your own virus from scratch, its not that law of nature, you have to use virus that exist and mutate them, if they do that scientists will find out and file for a lawsuit

but this is not about Alex Jones.

I wanna know will they throw people in prison for not taking vaccine ?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yes.

If they (WHO) have raised the pandemic level to a 6. (They have.) They now have the power to mandate any type of quarantine procedure, restrict public assembly, and vaccine policy, ALONG with determining the repercussions that may ensue.

Others have the exact quotes and posts pertaining to these restrictions.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have no hesitation on thinking that it will happen..Big pharma will make a ton of money..

The question that should be raised is,will they abuse the great power they have now..

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

What do you think all the FEMA camps are for ?

Sure glad I don't live in America lucky for us our prisons are so full they won't have room for us Brits if we refuse !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by scared angel

Sure glad I don't live in America lucky for us our prisons are so full they won't have room for us Brits if we refuse !!

Pfft! You Brits are gonna get the first wave of it.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't believe they will force anyone, put them in camps or prisons or anything like that. If anything they would make it impossible to do things absent having one. Go to a public school or university, get on an airplane, collect Medicad or Medicare, things like that.

Having done work on preparing for major flu outbreaks, the scenarios are troubling and some response is likely necessary, despite the fact that I think the flu is being over-hyped at the moment.

I won't take the vaccine and nor will my children.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
As much as I believe they would try to force the vaccination issue, it would be a very very stupid move on their part and I think they know it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I heard from Alex Jones the US government is going to force us to get vaccines , if we don't they put us in prison? is this true?

What you have posted here is for Americans. ???

Who is Alex Jones and is this guy going to force all of us in the same world with the threat.?

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ya, lol I'm Aussie. American's first ;D

then maybe it's us next D;

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No governments of the fully developed western countries will force vaccination.. its just not going to happen fortunately.

The only case scenario of it being forced is if it got more virulent and deadly which could happen...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Look at what Obama's Science Czar - John Holdren - wanted to do about 'overpopulation' in the 1970s. What do you think he'll be wanting to do about swine flu ... about 'global warming' ... about _________.

My God .. the guy wanted to sneak chemicals into our food supply to make us all sterile. Although he's not in charge of the shots, he'll be yacking in Obama's ear all sorts of stuff.

Thread Here

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you read about genetically modified foods, approved by FDA, one of the overwhelming effects is sterility

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i read some outlandish statement (hah outlandish) that basically if one refuses the vaccine they are to be taken to a quarantine facility (fema camp) and if one refuses THAT then its a felony so "shoot to kill"? thats literally what it said, and for the life of me i can't find the article...i can't even say for sure how credible the source was. but hey, pretty scary stuff, eh?

i know that with shots that ARE NOT mandatory, i get pretty bullied about them...so it seems only natural that they will be very militant with MANDATORY vaccines.

i mean, i guess they could kill me with their guns if they want...i'd choose that over ANY "mandatory" vaccine.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Vaccination is mandatory and refusal of vaccination can be a felony. Police are allowed to use lethal force against suspected felons.
If the three shots were given at the same time the results would be too immediate and obvious. Even the shots that we allow for our infants are designed to destroy our immune systems with mycoplasma that destroys the cell membrane function, not to mention mercury (have you heard of mad hatter disease) and demyelinating agents to destoys nerve cells and hinder brain development. The Rockefellers have been directing the medical profession through almost a hundred years of sinister activity. Why do you think medical costs are so high.
If enough people refuse to be injected the DHS will concoct some reason to claim terrorism and unleash even more violence. This has got to be stopped before it gets to a point of no return.
Don't count on the school district to send you a permission slip to sign. If it is mandatory and you cannot refuse they won't need to get your permission or to tell you ahead either.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

lolololololol
they are making "room" in our prisons by letting the convicted criminals out early! AND cutting our law enforcement and firefighters!!!
awesome.

join