It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suppressed Link between Trinity and Lung / Skin Cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yes there is info on hemp too pot what ever u want to call it and also more info backing up that yes smoking has been proven to prevent cancer asthma and more just reasearch Nicotine has an anti-inflammatory effect via the vagus nerve, which is useful against many diseases, and perhaps may block the cytokine storm of the H1N1 swine flu.

Nicotine stimulates the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway. At the end of this pathway are immune cells that produce anti-inflammatory cytokines that block inflammation. Thus, nicotine, although one of the most addictive chemicals, can have beneficial effects on inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis, asthma, cancer, inflammatory bowel diseases and perhaps, H1N1.

Read more: diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

pimpinturtle.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
ANTI-SMOKING MOVEMENT "BLOWING SMOKE" ?

The following link leads us deeper into the "Smoking-causes-lung-cancer~Or does it?" conundrum. This is the link to the publication of a German study in an apparently legitimate medical journal that states lung cancer and colon cancer are due strictly to Darwinian selection.

cancerres.aacrjournals.org...

Hmmm.

This jogged my memory about reading a few months ago about a British clinical study of smokers, of non-smokers regularly exposed to second-hand-smoke and of non-smokers who were not subjected to second hand tobacco smoke. The study's objective was to determine if lung cancer was caused by smoking or genetic factors.

This study's conclusions were the same as the German study:

No statistically significant connection between tobacco smoking or secondary exposure to lung cancer.

So there ARE clinical trials that seem to chop the anti-smoking movement off at the knees.

Here's another link about nicotine to further confuse the issue:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all just very strange. Suddenly we who not so long ago were defined as "victims seduced into addiction by dastardly tobacco companies" are being shamed, hounded and then TAXED disproportionately because we continue to smoke cigarettes.

(By strange contrast, the right to be a morphine addict is supported by tax dollars in methadone clinics all over. How weird is that?)

The evidence --clinical evidence--justifying this brutal anti-smoking campaign is questionable according to MY family history.

Most of my relatives are or were pretty heavy tobacco users. NO incidence of lung cancer or facial or bone or throat cancer in the past 4 generations. Average age of death probably 80+ years, with a few living into mid-90s and over 100 and dying, as they say, of old age. Predisposition to cancer of kidney, colon and heart attack--and dying of old age.

I've smoked 40 years. About a pack a day, menthol, going to light cigarettes around age 30.
Further, I was an acute asthmatic as a child. (Again, a family early childhood predisposition that cleared up when I became a teenager).
X-rays of my lungs when I was about 45 led the doctor to ask if I was a smoker or not, (I had said I was), that he couldn't tell by looking at my chest xrays.

I smoke 100% natural menthol cigarettes now (for the past 3 years). I don't have a cough. I don't have breathing problems. I have recently come to believe I have a goiter due to hypothyroidism (genetic), but I haven't been to a doctor in 15 years, so I don't know for sure. I don't take medications for anything, but I do take vitamins on and off.

I do have a (genetic predisposition) to high blood pressure, so I gave up caffeine some years back. I wish I could give up overeating...lol. I'm about 40 pounds overweight ...arghh..!

Now THERE is a problem that has a direct link!!

Check out the links and to all,
kindest regards and thanks for reading my comment!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Great thread !!

Well worth the read for both non-smokers and smokers.

B
U
M
P

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very good post and very possible. In fact I would give it a probable. The government can never just say "we screwed up, we'll try not to do it again" Instead they stack one coverup on top of another till the whole thing tumbles down....Then they still deny it. Our government has been using deceit for so long that I doubt if they can even tell the whole truth. S&F already given

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join