It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life - The Biggest Scam In The World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is really just pie-in-the-sky stuff. It's better to accept that things are as they are. We are moving forward, not backward, and the closer we get to a unified world under one government, the better off everybody will be. Who would ever want to go back to primitivism and tribalism? The whole point of progress is to cure us for once and for all of these ills.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Was a hypothetical question that has still yet to be answered by anyone. Don't be so offended by such a question. Sorry I do not sugar coat everything.

There are positives and negatives in the world, and there will always be both. ALWAYS.

Seems to me that most of you only like to see the negative.

Is it that hard to understand?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I just want to know how you were able to make the generalisation that we have all been scammed by using Three manufactured stereotypes that are favourable to a conclusion I suspect you already had.

For example, in Jimmy's case, it seems only his family is effected by the depression, like the depression only targets his family because it was middleclass, this was not the case as people from all spectrums came undone and the depression brought many communites closer together. It actually re-inforced the significance of family and community as opposed to materialism. In fact if you read some historical recollections from children that survived that era, many of them did not even know they were poor. Perhaps reading Rita Van Amber, for example will explain what I mean.

Don't get me wrong Bobby, people with money will do what that can to get more and protect what they have but that is just a human flaw, you can replace money with power, or love, or control, people will do anything to protect these, satisfy a need for it or get more of it.
If you had 10 extra zero's in your account I bet you would have a different perspective on things.
I know my perspective would change, to what degree I can only imagine.

There are billions of other people out there, you gave us three stories.

Also Bobby, what is your solution?
What alternative have you got for us?
Your story is great in re-inforcing the perception that there are things that are really wrong, but many of us already know that mate.

BTW: this is ten times better than all your doom threads.

When I first saw the title of this thread, I got excited. I thought the thread would be about questioning the nature of life and our lifestyles. When done reading it, however, I was very disappointed. More than a few generalisations in here I'm afraid.

Is it just me or do I see a pattern that keeps appearing in your posts? Act impartial and unbiased and show how Christians are blind fools manipulated by evil and conniving Jews who are willing to turn on anyone to gain a profit or get some benefit for their homeland. Muslims are painted as the victims who have been tricked into thinking that carrying out evil deeds shows honour to their deity, Allah.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

ENCORE! ENCORE!

*claps loudy*
that was a brilliant read and needs to be published somewhere where many others can read it, perhaps an independant printer and handed out to the public! the masses need to wake up!

the time is coming for the final showdown between the NWO and the people, the militaries won't listen to them as long as the chip isnt given to the armies of the world.

anyone here considering guerilla warfare for when the SHTF?
i'm getting physically fit and trained in martial arts and trades(carpenter,electrician etc) and my two cousins who are ex special forces(and have done their fair share of Guerilla warfare behind enemy lines and they also keep an eye on ATS and GLP for more news on the NWO) are training me with weapons and tactics employed by the British and German armies along with those used by rebel groups in South America and Africa.

and i'm not taking that vaccine for the Hybrid flu in September after reading the test results no way in hell am i taking that crap! not only will it give you those major problems but most likely insert the RFID chip finally

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I agree on some levels. Life should be something with meaning and with consideration for our fellow man.

However, Why should education or anything be free? Even countries where education is "free", people pay taxes in order to run the schools. Economy is economy. Whether it is in the form of currency or a barter system, it is still an exchange. Why should someone share their hard earned knowledge for nothing?

That makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palmer777

I agree on some levels. Life should be something with meaning and with consideration for our fellow man.

However, Why should education or anything be free? Even countries where education is "free", people pay taxes in order to run the schools. Economy is economy. Whether it is in the form of currency or a barter system, it is still an exchange. Why should someone share their hard earned knowledge for nothing?

That makes no sense.

What price do we really pay for a formal education though?

Indoctrination by the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wow!.

Funny how slave-like some of you supposed free-thinkers think.

Some of these silly slavelike responses I read to some of these threads make me want to walk away from ATS forever.

A lot of you make me doubt that there is much hope for this world.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Awhile ago, I read a document entitled, "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars". It details a plan for social engineering. It supposedly all started with the Rothschild family of England who found a way to manipulate society through the banking system. World War II advanced this technology and with the dawn of the computer age, the system was ready to be put into effect. The average citizen has a hard time wrapping their head around this which is why it is so effective. It's happening now. The current banking crisis along with the current strife in places like Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran is a classic example of what they were talking about in this document. The authenticity of the document can be argued but the points it makes are hard to ignore. People have a hard time believing that 9/11 was an inside job because they don't believe our government would do such a thing but I say that if the technology and expertise are available then the people in power would have no ethical conflicts with implementing such a plan.
Do an internet search on Google or whatever to find this document. It is in such detail and uses so many electronic concepts such as inductors and conductors which are hard for the common man to understand in order to explain the plan that it makes it hard to believe that this is a hoax.

"Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same. "
Taken from the document, "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Amen. Money enables you to have fun and to do things you want to do. Generally it must be worked for. I suspect that people who clamor about wanting everything for nothing, doing away with capitalism, and contrive stories of hopelessness (as though we humans cannot elevate ourselves out of the circumstances of our birth) and paranoid delusions about people scheming against them are basically rationalizing laziness.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'd take laziness over greed or a sense of loyalty to a job any day of the week. Nothing worse than seeing a slave enjoying his work so much he feels obliged to put in that little bit of extra effort. It is the hard work ethic that's going to flush this planets ecosystem down the drain chap. As for money, well it doesnt grow on trees does it? Oh hang on it does!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
dude i think im jimmy!!!

this game sucks! and have no refunds

it better be a reset bottom in 2012 or i swear ill make my own shooter game

[edit on 8-7-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. I have never understood why we spend our whole lives chasing the all-mighty dollar. Even as a child this didn't seem right.

I also agree with you on education - it should be free! Many can't afford to improve their situation so they turn to drugs and crime to get by.

Great post!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Funny thing about the scam called life,honestly who in thier right mind would choose to live in a world that is so full of pain,and choose to be born in poverty,war or any other bad situation?

I never had any voice in my being born. I wonder why if people who say we allegedly"chose" to come here justify that sick belief? I didn't choose to be born. I was captured by a force and forced into a fetus. Despite my fighting tooth and nail to not be born,I was born anyway. I grew up in an abusive home,and now I'm trying to put my mind back together. Life for me has not been good, fun, or pretty. Poverty sucks as does PSTD, and so does the other trillions of things out there that can # up your life in a heartbeat unforeseen,that effect most people one way or another.

One thing I think could help is getting rid of the psychopaths,authoritarian and narcissistic personalities among us. That would do alot to destroy the human caused strife and human profiting off human misery going on. Money is a fantasy as long as people have CONfidence in the money myth they will behave as if everything is scarce because little strips of paper are believed in so much that some will even be allowed to starve for lack of these silly paper strips..
When people believe shuffling around a pieces of paper has the power to get them things like food shelter or health care and so they believe so strong in the lie called money they will toil for the benifeit of those who own too much, already? This keeps most of the real wealth in the hands of the least deserving,of all people,the so called " elites". Who thinks people like the Rockefeller's deserve' to have such outrageous wealth? Am I somehow less deserving of the fruits of our collective creation because I was not born by Rockefeller parents? How were we conditioned to accept the the LIE a few deserve more than the most ever will have? One good thing there are more of us than there are 'elites"and thier synchophants.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dope001

It's possible to change, yes. First we have to believe it will. We have to know it will.

We stop buying things. We start growing food. We start helping each other. Choose love over fear. Sounds cliche but it's the only way.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grs9769

Stop buying things?

You ever think that there are people who are actually happy, and enjoy buying material items while having the money too?

What amuses me is why don't you just become a farmer? Or go work on one?

Why must "I" join you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
While i agree we are tightly controlled.I look around and see no one in chains.This story is propaganda to give you more reasons to give up.There is plenty of good energy still out there.You can harvest it or you can give up weak and unable to fight.Doing the latter doesnt help anyone.I for one want a full tank when they bring my chains.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

On my You Tube Channel, I enjoy the lighter side of it all.
I had to give up UFO's, Very Little 9/11, I try to concentrate of what I feel I can handle.
I believe in The American Constitution with Thee Declaration of Independence, our Bill of Rights, and the manipulation of our food supply by the UN.
You know real stuff that is happening now, and in my opinion can be changed by the 1st Amendment.
We can still vote. ( I really don't want to go into it right now)

I do know that we are being controlled.
I FEEL my work and the supporting of the lobbies and programs that collect monies as well as time (me and you do nothings) show up for rallies or sign something that you agree with.

1. We the People can not have a backing to support Constitution unless we Have and hold in front of our minds THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.
THIS SETS US APART FROM ALL OTHER NATIONS!

2. We have rights that are Inalienable that means We Got Them, They are Part of the make up of a human being ( Christians=God Given /// Secularism= Evolved into, or Part of our DNA).
Man will die inside without the Spirit, no morality, actually knowing right from wrong, having a hollow feeling inside that ac-ks,
or the Knowledge that has been accumulated from the historic times, that is tried and true for the survival of our species.
Ether way we know in our hearts that Governments have gone bad in the past, and Will go bad in the future.
So logic tells us what???
We are in the here and the now. Are we special? Are we floating in a mystical utopia???
Of course not, that's just silly.

3. Our Food supply: beef and pork and chicken are now required to have growth hormones in them. I has been made easier to ship produce from a farm to a warehouse then marked Organic!!!
Produce that's are good for you are genetically made to have little vitamins and natural minerals. not to mention the loose DNA (if you will) could make you sick on a genetic level.
Vitamins and mineral supplements will be out law-ed or rather made expensive by making then prescription.
Basically in a nut shell The UN that the United States of America has sworn allegiance to (George Bush that means us all) with equally out the world food supply by Lowering ours.

(Personal remark: We are not some third world country that need to be regulated, We are a supper power that controls the petty nations with Force and gobs of corrupt puppets as well as COLD HARD CASH.)

If vitamin "C" kills you at a certain dose it is a dangerous DRUG to be outlawed like Heroin.

I still can get my dander up, but I still am able to have a good day.
I can relax.
If my Dad or the guys at work talk loudly about stuff they know nothing about , and says contradictory things (like a politician).
I still love the poor old creatures and they should be treated as such-------- "a mentally sick person".
Must be kind to the unfortunates.
There is nothing you can do to change people.

Ya know I'm going to have a smoke and a soda.
I've said all I can here and I can only hope/ pray/ mediphisctate that some one will listen.
Some one will say, "hay ya I've done all I can do for today".
With out being a disagreeable Character

Abner Finch

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dope001
Good story!
My opinion about this, is like yours.
But is it still possible too change this system?

We don't change the system, it changes us. You come into it, then you leave it...but "it" remains forever.

The world will always be here. You will not always be here. You will leave with no mind, but nothing.

The only mind there is, is the one living on the face of the earth. Minds do recall by memory, so love one another that you may be recalled by those who praise you, even your family...the tree of life.

Life...the final frontier...Memory...thousands of lifetimes to forget.

Before you, you were two, before two, you were four, before four, you were Eight, before Eight you were 16, before 16 you were 32, before 32, you were 64.

7 Generations back you were 64 different beings....

Maybe consider the toil it took to generate you. 7 times for each of those 64 individuals to make them individuals. They are alive because you are alive.

You are a hive of information.

Peace

[edit on 9-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This life isn't made to make totally sense. As you get older and wiser you will change your mind. Life is truly what you make it. You are here to discipline your soul and move up to a higher truer dimension. You have to know yourself, and love yourself before you can enjoy this life. There are many things I dislike doing in this life, but I realize it will all pay off in the end. I believe in a higher consciousness. I know something is out there waiting for me and that is all that matters.

You must not be living as well as you want right now but just be patient and hang in there, and better things will come your way. It's not life you have a problem with its completing the tasks at hand that make your life complicated.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join