It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Trust the NWO

Trust NASA

Trust the government

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This thread is for disinfo agents who want to collect information!! By all means yes I look exactly like my avatar.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

"I know something, you don't".

What, what?

I must know ....

Is it about me?

hahaha!!
well it was a bad english day

forget it.

But yeah!, it includes you

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Mine says that I like exploring, to go where no man has gone before so to speak. If thats even possible anymore. Maybe someone can come up with a better analasys. I just picked it out of a bunch of space terms.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Mine is me looking upon the world as 2012 strikes....

Nah just kidding, I just like image and it seems appropriate for a site of this nature

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My avatar is just me out and about.

I like the deserts with their strange-shaped cacti
and their strange-smelling Gas station bathrooms.
I hope this assists in any ATSer wanting to roam the
highways and byways of the mid-west, just stick out
yer' thumb and away you go!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think wolves are the most beautiful animals on the planet.I like to keep an open mind,and has always been interested in the metaphysical,the mystical and the spiritual.Also wolves are sociable,and family-orientated..not as vicious and fearsome as most folks think..(hence my liking for the friendly,if slightly dopey expression on the face of my av-wolf).To me,family is everything and comes first,always.Wolf will always turn,and take a second look,i read sumwhere,in an article bout Totem animals-i apply that in my life,as going deeper than the knee-jerk reactions im prone to,to stop,calm down and look at a situation/person from different perspectives+angles..a bit of analysis.This has served me well over the years,and i like to think,contributed to a measure of wisdom+insight.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am personally obsessed with dragons. Ever since I was a little boy, I could and would sniff out anything relating to dragons and dig into it as much as possible. The drawing is actually pretty similar to a drawing someone did for me in middle school, a couple of days after my fathers death, I still have that drawing today. Dragons just symbolise so much for me, such as justice, wealth, and many more of my values. The background is actualy supposed to be a sort of dragon rising in flames, but I think it still looks good with just the one wing. The avatar also pushes what my orthadox christian mother describes as "my sick fascination with the devil" into cyberspace rather than just the physical world.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mine is about my name schist, it is actually a picture of schist.

Any of various medium-grained to coarse-grained metamorphic rocks composed of laminated, often flaky parallel layers of chiefly micaceous minerals

www.thefreedictionary.com...

What is it you don't understand?

I love rocks, make of it what you will.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Can anyone find the cryptic msg in mine

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Not only have I had a vision of this image - your avatar - in my mind (not necessarily a wolf, but a dog) with a "third eye", or shining third eye, but I am also from South Africa! (Though I don't live there anymore). What a crazy coincidence.

As for my avatar - when I saw a clip of a grey alien with the path of Planet X behind it - I couldn't resist turning it into a gif for all to see.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just saw this thread linked by Cassandra over in the introductions thread

We have the Avatar Creations Thread going (for the past 6 months now) and one of the things we ask if someone wants a new avatar is what their interests are, what they'd like for it to say about them, etc.

Our avatar definitely becomes part of who we are on here. I've noticed myself looking at the avatars before I look at the names. It gets a little confusing with the folks that change them on a pretty regular basis, but you get used to that too

If anyone wants an avatar that's visually descriptive of them, come on over and tell us what you want and we'll hook ya up! Completely free of charge and very interactive. We can even help you get it posted

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For the past 6 years my avatar has been based on my favorite music band, and expresses my love for ATS...
Just recently, I decided after the 6 long years I have been here.. To post a self avatar.
Just so people can see me, and see how big of a change I have gone through in my life.

As if you read my threads, and know about me.. You will know I have been on a journey in my life.. and I now wanted to share that with my friends and others here on ATS.
This is not permanent avatar for me.. and will only be up for this month.

Then I will return back to my ironmaiden based/transformer based, all around geeky part of me that I share with the rest of you here on ATS/BTS.

I have also decided to link my social media to ATS aswell.. AS I do some writing on my social media and it directly links to ATS website.
6 years ago, it was myspace and stuff.. and I kept ATS and myspace totally separate..
As I am not here looking for dates, or looking for anything like that. Or trying to be that chick who always needs to be the center of attention. I try to keep myself pretty low key on here, and beyond.
As the name Zysin5.. would not denote a females name.
But like I said, if you know me, and read my threads.. You would know my nick name is Sin.
And my band is called Sin5.
The Zy was for personal reasons, which a couple of my friends who know me.. know why, but that is between my close friends on here and myself. Yet if you read my past threads, you could figure it out ..

I just came to ATS to find keywords and written threads by conspiracy theorists, that reflect the way I think.. And also to confirm what I have felt most my life long before the internet came out.

So that is What my avatar tells you about me.
And if the government is looking for people and putting people on lists.. then I am already on these lists, and have nothing to hide.. I do nothing illegal or wrong.. So I have no need to hide.

But I am not going to plaster my legal name and address for all to see.. (common sense)
Same with facebook and other social media.. I never use my legal name that is on my drivers license.

As I do believe in keeping my life private.. But I have come out of my shell in the 6 years since I have been here, and much more open and comfortable with who I am.. and how I live my life.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I posted something once called Some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug...well that post was about how I was definitely the bug that day. A few people started calling me bug and well, it stuck.

So I found a really cool pic of Princess Atta from a Bug's Life (I swear I am 43 yrs old and not 7) and PurpleChiten animated it for me last night.

So I am bug..a hyper zany silly (kinda cute) bug who sometimes hits the windshield but manages to pick herself up and go on each day.

I can also laugh at myself. A lot. Because, well, I am funny in real life.

~Peace
Bug

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My avatar is currently Revy from the anime Black Lagoon. She's a badass.

I do believe she depicts me in a lot of ways... a mean looking punk chick, medium sized build, sort of gifted in the chest area

ANYwho, Revy is pretty much entirely my dark side. She would be who I am if I had no morals.

I find that side of me more intimidating than my good side, so my dark side is generally the one I show off most of the time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

My avatar is just a bad picture of me from about 7 years ago... Don't know what that says about me...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Meh, I'm actually a purple chiten on the farm that got beamed up by a flying saucer....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That does not explain that pink guy in the background!! Just staring all menacing in the background, is that a gun behind his left wing? Spreading them as not to expose the firearm behind him? Grassy ground huh? I see a grassy noel, and a 3rd gun man/chicken..
I smell conspiracy!!!
heheh J/K!

Thanks for sharing everyone else!! You can learn so much about the people we post with by a persons avatar or writing in this thread.. Very enlightening! And glad I could swing in here and share mine as well.

edit on 15-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That does not explain that pink guy in the background!! Just staring all menacing in the background, is that a gun behind his left wing? Spreading them as not to expose the firearm behind him? Grassy ground huh? I see a grassy noel, and a 3rd gun man/chicken..
I smell conspiracy!!!
heheh J/K!

Thanks for sharing everyone else!! You can learn so much about the people we post with by a persons avatar or writing in this thread.. Very enlightening! And glad I could swing in here and share mine as well.

edit on 15-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

Ohhhhh, well, that's a lil girl chiten cuz she's pink

....she was horrified when I was taken away!

just hasn't been the same since...

edit on 15-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join