It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out Humans - One Mega Colony of Ants is conquering Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I found this article to be very interesting and a little scarry. Apparently a species of ants from Argentina have taken over large portions of the earth! All these ants are apparently related and when they meet each other they embrace and do not fight with each other. There are three mega colonies - one in California, Europe and Japan.

The super colonies strench for hundreds of miles in California and thousands of miles in the Mediterrean. They have been imported inadvertantly by tourist and export of goods.

Mega Colony of Ants takes over World?

So while we humans are ready to destroy each other, the ants are banding together in one NWO! Yikes!

They have invaded and conquered every continent, except Ant-Arctica????

[edit on 7/3/09 by mel1962]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
now we just need to develope small energy based weapons to mount on their backs. I think the new printable battery would do the trick.....

Ants can survive for 10s of hours underwater without breathing... they totaly beat sharks with lasers, not to mention the number differance.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I am sure one of the Black Ops is working on this!
It is very interesting with everything going on in the world these ants seem to be making their move! I wonder if there is a map somewhere showing their mega colonies, so that we can defend ourselves from the on-slaught!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They're tough little buggers. One of my all time 3 creepiest McGyver shows was the one where the ants invaded a farm.
(Just incase you wanna know, the other 2 were the nuclear leak one and the robots with lasers one
)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to speak to their leader?
What about their politics?
These ants could turn out to be terrorists, or worse Iranian terrorists!
I'm phoning Alex jones and homeland security.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This explains the german man calling the police about 'small aliens' in his flower-pot..

What did McGyver do, does any one remember ??

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

They are black ants, so I would think Alex already has them figured out, since they are in black ops!
But, truly I am terrified of ants, they freak me out and I hate them!

So I don't think I could live under their rule, I would have to go to guerilla warfare, its a shame all the good insectcides have been made illegal. Another NWO conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just finished talking to homeland security, they told me that they're actually cia anti nuclear threat spies or (a.n.t.s.) for short.
Apparently the boys down in Buenos Aires got a little drunk and made the a.n.t.s. self replicating.
Good news is if push comes to shove, they'll be on our side.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
wow, that is pretty cool, but DO NOT tell my wife about this. I will be moving to Antartica if she finds out

new topics

top topics

join