It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Firstly, I do believe in ghosts and have seen one in my youth, but in this case SaturnFX has shown in his slowed-down footage that this is nothing more than a shadow. I think everyone should take a look at what he posted. What are seeing in the clip is the shadow of a person in the fireplace room. That shadow plays against the fireplace wall, moving left to right. What everyone thinks are feet are the shadow being reflected onto the hallway floor, making what you think are feet in actuality the shadow's head. It is clearly the shadow being reflected against the hallway floor just as the fireplace itself is reflected on the hallway floor. It's very obvious if you look at his clip.

To my fellow believers, please also be open-minded enough to be objective.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some of you should work for The Travel Channel. Jumping to conclusions way too quickly without thinking or finding out details/facts about what your calling a ghost.

They were once doing a 'live ghost hunting' at some reenactment place. They were in a house (next to a highway) and kept seeing "mysterious" shadows on the wall. Ironically only at the same times you would see cars with their headlights on driving by outside.

They also heard a strange noise, sounding very much like motorcycles... okay... they WERE motorcycles. Anyways, they called them "ghostly sounds". So, from now on anytime my roommate and I hear a motorcycle outside at night we dub it a 'motorcycle ghost'.

This was just a person walking and a shadow being cast. Not a ghost. There film/camera crews inside the house and they obviously have cameras set up and are working within it at different locations. Until we have information as to was there anyone over there, light locations, window locations, etc... I'm calling this a persons shadow (and floor reflection).

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
I don't believe in ghosts, never have, I just haven't ever seen anything that has convinced me of the possibility that ghosts exist.

That said, after watching that video, and seeing that figure move across that hallway, my first reaction was that it was chilling... It gave me the creeps. And I cannot explain that feeling... To me that is quite interesting and a bit unnerving.

It's creepy... maybe nothing more.

interesting find.

WOW. You've never sen ANYTHING that has convinced you of ghosts and THIS is what might do it for you? Wow.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ya know, I like Neverland better with Michael Jackson's ghost in it. So I'm believing the footage exhibits his ghost walking through the hallway while his brother is giving an interview to Larry King. I hope we'll see some video of his ghost writing songs in the tree too.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would have been a complete skeptic if it wants for the shadow that it generates. The surroundings show a real person

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you watch carefully, you can see that the shadow (if one assumes that it is of a person walking) is being cast from the left of the hallway's end. i.e. The shadow is being cast by someone walking in the hallway that goes left of the terminus of the hallway we are looking down in the footage provided.

The end of the hallway is extremely well lit, yet we can't really tell where the light source is originating. The lamp in plain view doesn't appear to be casting that much light. It could even be sunlight for all we know. With that in mind, it's entirely possible that the shadow we're seeing is being cast by someone walking down the hall in front of a light source (possibly sunlight) shining diagonally into the rear hall in such a way that the shadow would pass before the camera long before the person walking actually reached that point.

If it could be proved that there was no light source at such an angle though, then the shadow would be much stranger and more unusual in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Whether or not it is a "Spirit "has no bearing on the fact that there is a reality
so subtle,science is only now beginning to measure,and weigh the effects this
phenomenon has on our senses and environment.
When Michael visits Neverland,It may be to appear to one brother who he trusts
won't freak-out,because their family are raised Jehovah's Witnesses)who don't believe in
Ghosts of the dead visiting the living."(demon imposters)."The other brothers have
some conversion to Islam of some degree,but is not known how much or of what
connections to Bahrain, and Dubai and their central banking commitments made by
influencial persons including the prince emir.I'm interested in THAT "spiritual" commitment.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
All those flags and stars for a shadow? Sometimes this site boggles the mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
Its too close to be a shadow on the wall and if that was a shadow then the person would have needed to be a lot closer walking past to make the shadow. Its not reflected onto the wall anyway, its directly crossing in the middle of that space.

Shadows reflect on walls or off objects and are not usually seen as an independent dark light source in the middle of a space.

This is a ghost/spirit/soul. Who knows if its Michael Jackson, but it is definitely a ghost/spirit/soul.

Heres a snapshot of it.

[img=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2080/mjspirit.jpg]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Light soul]

[edit on 07/04/09 by mplsbookworm]

I totally agree! I thought this the first time I seen it! It is too close to the camera to be a shadow on the wall period. I could care less if it is him or not but THIS IS in my opinion a spirit!

[edit on 07/04/09 by mplsbookworm]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I clearly see legs touching the ground in the hallway. I'm not saying it's not a shadow...but someone needs to explain how a shadow can appear mostly on a wall and the shadowy legs go all the way from the wall into the hallway (keeping the same proportion of a human figure) and appear to make contact with the ground.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It wasn't Michael Jackson's ghost.

Now we can look forward to Michael Jackson sightings at malls, etc., just like we had with Elvis.

The guy's dead. Let him rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto
I clearly see legs touching the ground in the hallway. I'm not saying it's not a shadow...but someone needs to explain how a shadow can appear mostly on a wall and the shadowy legs go all the way from the wall into the hallway (keeping the same proportion of a human figure) and appear to make contact with the ground.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

www.youtube.com...

I don't know why some are still being fooled by this. I think that some are purposely ignoring the obvious. This youtube video linked above has been mentioned here already several times and clearly shows that it is a person's shadow.

The room at the end of the hallway is larger than what you can see. It is clearly being lit by a very bright light and since we can see some sort of video equipment in that room we can only assume that it is being set up for filming of another interview by CNN or another outlet.

Watching the video, you will see that it is clearly a shadow being thrown on the fireplace and wall by someone off-camera in the fireplace room. Notice, if you only look from the waist up, that the shadow conforms to the shape and edges of the fireplace.

Now, notice that the fireplace is reflected on the hallway floor. As the shadow moves across the fireplace wall, it is also reflected (upside down) onto the hallway floor. What people are calling feet and legs is really upside down shoulders and head. Also, notice that the "ghost" is only seen as it passes from one side of the far room's doorway to the other, so the shadow is clearly only being made inside of that room.

If you take the time to look at the video, you will see that it is just an illusion.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by bagari]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
At this point, the scene where you can create this kind of shadow in a hallway (or this kind of hallway) needs to be reenacted.
We have to demonstrate where the shadow source can be from.

Or else, this will go on forever

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bagari

The problem is, where is the person who is throwing the shadow? Usually the shadow should be connected to the person, this walks left to right without anyone showing up. That is strange.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Throughout the interview Jermaine Jackson kept saying that he felt MJ was there. I didn't think much of it when the interview aired, but now its kinda eerie.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is just a person walking behind the camera man!
He moves out of the way as the camera man prepares to turn to his left side.

Why?

Play the part where he walks by over and over, try to notice the following things:

1. The height where he's head passes.
This is above the fireplace.

2. The distance till where his feet reach.
They reach in infinity towards the camera man if you look close in the first half part of the moment he is passing by.
(The reflection of the fireplace blocks the legs out in the second part)

3. Look at the width of the person walking by.
Have you ever seen someone that width walking by at that distance (even if he is a bit closer?),
it's clearly not Michael Jackson's ghost either.

4. When the camera turns, you see there enters sunlight in the room while there is light on.
This causes enough light to produce a light shadow past the hallway, you might not see this amount of light because of the angle the camera is filming and the automatism of the camera causing the recorded light to adjust.

It's either this, or the other theory of the shadow causing a reflection:

Originally posted by bagari
The room at the end of the hallway is larger than what you can see. It is clearly being lit by a very bright light and since we can see some sort of video equipment in that room we can only assume that it is being set up for filming of another interview by CNN or another outlet.

Watching the video, you will see that it is clearly a shadow being thrown on the fireplace and wall by someone off-camera in the fireplace room. Notice, if you only look from the waist up, that the shadow conforms to the shape and edges of the fireplace.

Now, notice that the fireplace is reflected on the hallway floor. As the shadow moves across the fireplace wall, it is also reflected (upside down) onto the hallway floor. What people are calling feet and legs is really upside down shoulders and head. Also, notice that the "ghost" is only seen as it passes from one side of the far room's doorway to the other, so the shadow is clearly only being made inside of that room.

If you take the time to look at the video, you will see that it is just an illusion

[edit on 5-7-2009 by TomWij]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am going with a shadow on this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TomWij

Originally I thought this was behind the camera man as well, however where is the camera man's shadow? How come it is not there? Also, the shadow should be blocked at some point by the person in front-in this case the camera man.

IF you look at this in slow motion in black and white, it appears over the dark area of the fireplace, I can't explain that.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TomWij

if this is a shadow of someone coming behind the cameraman then where is the cameramans shadow? also the feet of the shadow end in the middle of the hallway.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's also on this video from CNN's website at 4:45

www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/07/03/tr.inside.neverland.cnn?iref=videosearch

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join