It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Are there any Illuminati on the site?

How does one become a member, what do they have to be able to offer to the society?

Interested!!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think they choose you...

You need to be very smart, wise and hard workin' who made it from 0 to $1m (not from lottary).

That's my opinion...!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
Are there any Illuminati on the site?

The Illuminati actually doesn't exist anymore....in reality, the group lasted only 9 years, and was an irregular Masonic rite in Bavaria, which is now a German province.
Conspiracy theorists who talk about "the Illuminati" are generally referring to the wealthy elite who use politicians as puppets through special interest campaign contributions. These folks, however, do not belong to any secret society pushing for world domination; they are simply pursuing their own selfish interests at our expense, and calling them "Illuminati" only confuses the issue (the actual, historical Illuminati fought against such people; it is ironic that the conspiracy theorists call the very people the Illuminati opposed by the same name, which is partially due to a campaign of misinformation orchestrated by the Roman Church in the late 18th century).

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I will BE a mason. Just look around, there is a lot of masonaries. Masons have rules though. You don't want to break them. We help each other out. Illuminati you ask? I do not know. I am very new to all of this as well

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYE-YAD
I think they choose you...

You need to be very smart, wise and hard workin' who made it from 0 to $1m (not from lottary).

OK - I've got the first two traits ... now all I need is to make a million.

It is well known that certain people wield a great amount of power in the world. These people are the CEO's of Multinational Corporations, World Bankers, a few politicans etc. Those people do exist and some do meet up every now and then to discuss their next moves. (Bilderberg Meetings etc)

I heard somewhere that they don't use the name 'Illuminati' for their elite group anyway, they call themselves the 'Olympians'. And they are an offshoot of the now long-dead 'Bavarian Illuminati', although a much more powerful version.

My ex-wife worked for one of the people considered a member of this elite group. Lord Carrington. He, alongside Henry Kissinger was eventually responsible for Robert Mugabe's rule in Zimbabwe. My ex was involved in the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting held in South Africa (1979 I think), working for both Carrington and Maggie Thatcher.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They exist and are acting freely in society, at all levels especially construction of big organizations such as mcdonalds also all the world banks have members working at all levels to work out marketing strategies evan though people who work in these high profile jobs say they dont exist they are actually sitting right next to a member! some one previous too me says its just a bunch of selfish people out for their own finacial benifit which in true sence is a real fact but i believe that entails the world order thory you cant have it all without having it all this includes world domination. My personal side of thinking tells me too create a vigilate group and take some of the members out and yes im being realistic were all only animals call yourself human whatever we are animals and these animals want all the fruit in their basket to hand out as though they are real gods and you are the beggars. so we must not let them pick the fruit which belongs to everyone freely. Email me: [email protected] and join my group ILLUMINATI VIGILANTE. im lovin it cos theirs blood too be spilt!! lets get them and be a true part of modern history a great part a real part. TROY GRAHAM HORSLER I. If you are from such a group then times up my army of nutters are coming for YOU.

new topics

top topics

join