It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun, seems to be heading toward the Sun

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Pepol..

does anyone here know that the G8 will be held in Italy in the vicinity of where the recent earthquake that hit ?? This area is right next to the deep underground laboratory facility under the GRAN SASSO Mountain. The meetings are scheduled for july 8 if I'm not mistaken?? .. so there you go the NWO leaders will all be together ready to dip underground if necessary...

just thought this could be interesting info for this thread..

look this up..

ciao folks..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance but could somebody please explain to me what I'm meant to be looking at in the original images? I know very little about astromony!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No one has said it , so I will : it is a mothership. the largest one you have ever seen. There I said it. UFO. Now get ready for sightings to increase. And at all times during the day and night. Watch the skies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
No one has said it , so I will : it is a mothership. the largest one you have ever seen. There I said it. UFO. Now get ready for sightings to increase. And at all times during the day and night. Watch the skies.

DeathStar aproaches? We're all dooooomed!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
God and the devil are playing tennis. How cute.
Just kidding, very interesting; can't wait until we find out exactly what it is.
For some reason I keep leaning toward meteor, take that with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
could it be like a comet cluster ?
Cause if it does i bet behind it there is some big ufos as max said.

Document yourself, the thruth is better than a movie, although you may not be in the endcredits. :/

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge

Document yourself, the thruth is better than a movie, although you may not be in the endcredits. :/

Even better than Independance day? Only they came from behind the moon not the sun. Oh well just means the spaceship is bigger than the one in that movie so i guess your right!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
well hey,# is flyin aroun you know

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I just want to point one thing, because I see lots of missunderstood here.
SUN on these SOHO pictures is the WHITE CIRCLE in the centre.
Black circle is the occlusion disc.
Sooo this thing could be huge!

But I´m 98% sure it´s not huge and it´s Mercury.
I want apocalypse, nibiru, aliens and nuclear wars so much as all of you but it will not happen this time. Sorry

Edit:Typos

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Zmurfix]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Even better than Independance day? Only they came from behind the moon not the sun. Oh well just means the spaceship is bigger than the one in that movie so i guess your right!

You know, the guy who made independance day is also making 2012...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You know, the guy who made independance day is also making 2012...

Yes but will we get to see it in time?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
the ateroid Iris magnitude 8.8 is going to be visible jun and july by nake eye in the sky

Source

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It is with almost no doubt Mercury, link to calculation image here:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Is it Mercury? I believe that Mercury is due to pass by the Sun on the 7th of July.

Here is a list of images from this stero nasa site. Click on the "show thumbnails" thing to see a list of pics. Notice that towards the bottom you see the object in question enter the scene.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by downtown436]

Here we go again, Planet N on the loose

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Whatever that maybe, I guess the best advice really is to start preparing for any eventuality that would occur. Just looking around and observing we are really living in a very unusual time at present. I dont think I need to single out any proof as you cant deny that you could not feel it. The 9/11, the Iraq war, the financial crisis, A(H1N1) virus and all other conspiracy reported here would all be forgotten once this big thing happens. Definitely, I am not condoning the TPTB or the NWO or whatever, for I believe everyone has also the right to know the truth. And now the truth is slowly showing itself so what do we do now? I guess this is the awakening that some people say. Its like waking up in the morning and the clock says it 7 am but once you look out the window the sun is high up in the sky. So what do you do then?

Personally for me, there is NOTHING TO FEAR! For whatever will come, will have to come. What we should all do is just to savor each and every moment we are living now and experience life to the fullest. Sooner or later, everyone must still go. Peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
S&F........so anyone taking bets until we get the good ol "It's Planet X/Niburu" proclamation on this thread?!

..allow me... it cud be nibiru/planet x?
there are other photos of it on ats. there's a thread with photos of it taken in antarctica, and it looks like a red star, with a dark planet in front and three planets surrounding it. (three planets... i am reminded of the holy trinity; the three kings/wise men who followed a 'star' to bethlehem... and a lot of other mythology stuff. i tend to think egyptian religion/mythology was actually information about the planets/solar system/creation of earth etc.. cud be wrong of course, but i dont think i am.
).

i did a thread on the alien section of this site called 'real alien in denver?" or something and i posted a link to more photos of the 'second sun' thing or whatever it is. some good photos from japan.

also there is another thread on ats re: 'strange star in the sky' but whether its the same thing or something different i dont know. this one is near the sun.
the strange star i have seen is at night; and i dont think its venus altho a lot of people disagree..

[edit on 2-7-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake

nah, the mother ship is the moon.. it is hollow after all. this is probly their home planet...sitchin cud be right after all..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I will be happy when our outerspace friends stop hiden they act like we aliens or somthin lol
But on the topic that might be a DROPA MOTHER SHIP ???????

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well it is strange that they have not updated this stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... since yesterday when people started to notice it ?

[edit on 093131p://2009-07-02T09:20:05-05:00027 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
they want us too know I think they cannot hide it anymore due to upcomming events in the near future

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join