It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did 2012 start in 2008?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
2008 was a turning point year, just like 1945, 1967 and 1989. The whole fabric of the modern world began to unravel, and we are seeing it now with all the revolutions and bankruptcies and everything else.

Is 2012 possibly a five-year long event that began last year and will only end in December 2012?

Will we see the end of nation-states and a return to city-states? When this happens, will the Aliens finally come and make clear their presence?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hm, your question seems valid at first glance, until we examine the details. The truth is that 2012 is not 2008. I know this because I look at them and see they are two completely different numbers, and therefore two completely different years.

but seriously, looking at events in the last couple years, you may have a valid point. Things have not seemed so turbulent politically or socially since I can remember. Know what I mean?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by nine0099thousand]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
According to my calendar 2012 will start just after 31/12/2011.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
honey...2012 is a year. alright? it doesnt start until it gets here.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm ... I mean 2012 as an event, not as the year itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

yeah we know. we were just giving you a hard time.

but in all seriousness the 2012 cataclysm doesnt happen until Cthulhu wins the presidential election and he rises from deep R'lyeh to begin his terrible rampage.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
2012 has nothing to do with anything thats happening right now. That is, unless the theory that we need to be in a negative/positive vibration to ascend or remain at our current dimensional level, respectively, has any merrit.

However, what you are misinterpreting as the beginning of the end is really just the end of the beggining. We are about to enter a new age of global po
litics, and thus it will most certainly feel like the end of the world to some.

I assure you, what is happening now has very little, if anything, to do with a myan calender. The world changes in fundamental ways all the time. Its trying to see it simply as a part of life, as opposed to investing religious ideals into it, that humans have a hard time doing.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
honey...2012 is a year. alright? it doesnt start until it gets here.

Think he means the beggining of the ascension process, or the beggining of the end before the new beggining (if that makes sense) or whatever else you believe is happening/going to happen.

Personally i think it starts at different dates for different people or maybe groups of people like waves.

Im not sure, i just "know" that everything is slowly changing even now, and i feel it will only get faster and faster until we dont know what the heck is going on.

Whatever is going to happen is well on its way.

Dont doubt, ever.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is a thread on this very subject, its an odd thread, it talks of reptiles re setting time with a time machine, it talks of trapped light beings and many other far out there stuff. Im really not sure myself, who knows for sure. The web site he keeps linking to seems new age.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
K, here it is , 1998 I think is the start of the Creation of the Future, this oppertunety ends october 28th 2011...
After that point, our faith is sealed..

That is why the Govt. are numbing down the people ..
fluoride and aspartme, chemtrails ,. Etc. List goes on. DePopulation, less people to get together and Co-Create, and that is why the internet is going down, they do not want people getting together an be a part of the future..

The Ufo Disclosure ? Ok, sweet, the USA govt. Disclose and every human on the planet forgets every thing, in the meantime, the NWO are sitting in Montauk chairs amplifying their Creation....

They are Co-Creating thier World and we are crying over M.J..
Why do you think all these disaster are happening, ? Time out side the clock..
Its ticking and no one sees it !!!

Can you Afford to gamble our existence on this ??

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Who do you think comes in on Planet X ?

Who went to and from earth and created life on other planets ?

Allah have life on atleast 3 other planets If im remembering correct.

Worm holes , Allih is Enlil, Brother of Enki, which of course went to war .

Nuclear war, en Sumeria was gone for the Babylon to take its place.
In africa there is an cave, that cave is built just as we do to day to get enriched plutonium, but Govt. lie and say it is nothing more than an natural enriching-plutonium cave !!!

Do you smell Fish ???

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Actually people the date 2012 on our calendar is based off of the flawed Gregorian calender. A few scholars believe that we could be off by a few years give or take because of the accuracy of the Mayan numbering system. So it is very plausible to think that 2008 could have actually been the beginning of the "2012" events.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Well I would say that would be the Anunnaki
However Im not sure they are re setting time are you?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Well I would say that would be the Anunnaki
However Im not sure they are re setting time are you?

Hmm, they have a gadget, I cant remember its name ..
I think it is called atu-waa or somthing !!

top topics

join