It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I feel so hollow and empty ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I for one, think it is just certain individuals; nothings wrong. Grab a Klondike bar, get a girlfriend, get out more and enjoy yourself. Stop worrying so much and stop caring about anything. That's how I get by.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is no point to life unless you make one. You need to set yourself goals and stuff everyone else.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

He is the only one who will never turn his back on you.

Riiight! This is the same Deity who has left people to starve to death, die of cancer, be killed in random, ridiculous ways, and on and on and on? Hmph. I guess he doesn't. Hard to spit on someone when your back is turned.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

no one has the answers, most people just stop asking themselves these questions. ive come to terms with it by realizing that 90% of people are just stupid beyond all reason. they dont see anything outside of the blinders they have on. this world could be perfect, but it never will be because people are conditioned to fear it. put your feelings into art, but that art on a wall.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Life is hard enough to get through, but to have to get through it without any thought of something better to come .. that's absolute hopelessness.

Being stuffed into this world without knowing why we are here or what the end goal is ... it's kinda like being thrown into a board game without being told the rules or the goal of that game ... ya' know?

It's frustrating.

I HAVE to believe that after I die it will be better and all this crap will have been for a reason. Otherwise .. I'd go crazy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join