It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Financial Crisis: WTC Vaults were empty!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
upon seeing Slylees post on :9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public, one thing got me wondering!.
A few years ago whilst watching LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION; I remember a piece of this documentry that outlined a scenario of privte contract security doing around the clock shifts on the WTC's 2 weeks prior to 9/11.
Dump-Trucks were employed to carry GOLD BULLION from beneath the sub-levels of these buildings; the vaults.
then seeing Slylees post, one thing became apparent: Another example of emptied vaults before the cataclysm.

My question is: The world only has so much tangiable cash. To have cash in olden times, the bonds would be produced using the Gold as collateral.

Q: Has the world's financial markets crashed because the Gold used as collateral was stolen??? Is this the substance of the 'Ecomonic Financial Crisis'.

there are obviously other factors at foot here; search the possibilities.
Is what we see now a hang-over from the initial event on 9/11??

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Oh yeah. I post a thread a long while back about my new understanding of the bailouts. It ties in directly to 911. With all that gold and other currencies being stolen when other corporations and other.nations came and asked for their hard currencies to be returned to them the US just told them, "OH, It melted".

Alot of corporations and nations got plowed Bernie Maddoff style. That has trickle down affects. Although the thieves that stole it will be doing just fine.

SIGH!

The further we get away from 911 the more I feel the Bush cabal will never be brought up on war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Hi titorite,
whats your take on where ll tht gold went; and who owned it in the first place.
Seems to me that its uncanny that the worlds finances should crash after this gold goes missing.
Its obviously a 'snowball' thats been building for a while.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

My take would be that all the masters of ennron and haliburton have lined their pockets with blood money and are currently using the failing economy as an excuse to debase the wages common men will be willing to work for.

So much evil was accomplished on that day.

Some gold and other hard currencies got stolen. The owners got told it melted.
New legislation that had been in the wings for years finnally got passed thus striping some of some of our most fundamental constitutional rights. The attack was used as an excuse to propel us into Afganistan and then Iraq. Ultimately we have set ourselves up around Iran and that Caspian pipeline will most likely be built under Obamas watch.

SO where is the Gold and other Hard commodities.... Secreted away into private vaults... Maybe some of it has helped to pay for blackwater help in Iraq.....Maybe some of it is paying for the Canal work in India ....

Where ever it is it did not go back to the original owners. They just got the bird and the asinine explanation that it melted.

That too, has most likely earned us no love.

top topics

join