It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernake and Paulson may face Federal Prosecution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As seen in the following interview on Fox News Benake and Paulson may face a Federal Prosecution for fraud.

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

If they do perhaps that may be the start of the forthcoming bank holiday everyone is talking about.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nice find!!!! Now, how much chance is there that they'll be prosecuted by their peers?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yo, thanks for the video n info! I am really, really hoping these gangsters get prosecuted! It's about freakin' time!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't believe that these people will ever be prosecuted.The banks will fold up long before this gets enough attention. These gangsters will be long gone from here when the axe starts to fall.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
these things get swept under the rug instantly. All we'll ever hear is that they might get prosecuted. Then when they both dig us even deeper we'll hear they might get prosecuted. Then when they're taking the last bit of power they can hold, we'll hear they might get prosecuted. Then when the banks start operating with illegal intentions in plain view to all, we'll hear that brittany spears had a drug addiction and died of a stroke.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The kicker and key statement is they SHOULD be considered as suspects in a criminal action. While they should be prosecuted we all know that will never happen, ever!

Gee, too bad regular people can't blatantly break the law and get away scott free.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Don;t the FBI or the Internal Revenue Service investigate cases like this, or do they just whitewash everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, it does make you wonder though exactly how much stuff is covered up everyday.

No wonder the world is in a mess.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bernanke also told Congress that a FED audit would result in economic collapse.

And he can orchestrate it.

This is a clear message to them to stay the hell off his back. And they'll do it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If these mobsters are not brought to justice by the powers that be which they probably will not then the People would be justified to take the matter to the back of the woodshed. Maybe a baseball bat diplomat could help them understand what there oath ment!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All very good replies!

I Pray that we will finally see some justice.

All the fake people in Government that think they are hot s**t, won't stand up to anyone when they are threatened!

The only thing they will do is try to tag some one else to do their dirty work, if that.

Grow some Nads Govt Officials and Cowards!

Sorry, I am just tired of nice talk. Nothing seems to sink into these pea heads!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109
If these mobsters are not brought to justice by the powers that be which they probably will not then the People would be justified to take the matter to the back of the woodshed. Maybe a baseball bat diplomat could help them understand what there oath ment!

amen
secondline

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I personally believe that this was how our "fall" has been SCRIPTED!

My timeline is something like this:

1. Give the FED enough rope to hang themselves with. Given enough time, GREED always wins out and the fed will do as they have historically done.

2. Audit said FED and expose to the public the sham or house of cards if you will.

3. FED collapses, with it the dollar.

4. Usher in the Amero! If "they" can torch the constitution while their at it...Usher in the North American Union! If "they" can't torch the constitution they will still usher in the NAU the same way they did with Europe. When the dollar crashes, look for the Mexicans and Canadians to jump on the Amero as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
if and that is a big IF they are prosecuted it would only be for a bigger plan, trust me the NWO/Bilderbergs/CFR/TC would not let this happen unless they wanted it to happen.. for whatever reason or whatever bigger cause this could bring..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Even Paulson/Bernake are pawns in a big game. If for those guys SHTF. some Oswald character would pop up and keep them from talking.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

They MAY face prosecution.

I will be SHOCKED if they face prosecution. If, by some miracle they actually do get prosecuted I seriously doubt that the trial will be anything more than a sideshow to please the masses. There is no way these guys are going to get any punishment, regardless of guilt. They have too much dirt on too many people. Not to mention they powerful enough to make just about anyone disappear.

The only way these guys get prosecuted is if we get taken over by a foreign power.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
MAN! This would be a dream come true! IF they get prosecuted, the media coverage will open more and more eyes and realization in america, how bad people are gettin screwed adn duped..and remin them about the constitution!
hungkarl, i do agree..those 2 buisnessmen thugs can probably have anyoen they wanted cement shoed or disappeared. However, it did gie me an idea..on the foreign power word yuo used...China owns 80% of US land and business..saw a documentary on it. China is suposed ot be the worlds #1 maufacturer and exporter...it would be interesting, to see if their was a way Chian would blame bernenke and paulson for the econoic situation hurting chinass profts as well..blame them for being failed business men..tha would = FIRED!!! and prosecustion..of intentionally misplaced and misued funds..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Surely if enough Americans contacted their congressman asking them to ensure that they were brought to justice, and they made enough fuss by also contacting the media, something would surely have to be done.

So get writing folks.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by keldas]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That's the best news I've heard all day!

I think Hank Paulson is still in hiding. I havent seen him around much; although he made his riches from Bush's first term. I'd like to see how this pans out.

Werent they Pardoned?

S&F I like this idea!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nothing will be done to them as the Anarchy of the Elite is unstoppable. Our leaders steal trillions of $ from us and get away with it just like they invade other countries and murder a million innocent people and nothing is done. And the media ignores all that while telling us Hal Turner is an anarchist and must be stopped!!!!

[edit on 6/29/2009 by Make Speed Limit 45]

top topics

join