It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Well oct 11 will soon come and go, I just had a thought about something, we're not sure why et-man left, did it get too hot for him to handle or did he actually run to the hills in preparation for this event. My problem is; if there is something to this Oct 11 business, then why is unity (who was closer to him that anyone else) not bugging out. This, is course is unfair for me to say, as et-man may have gone for personal reason, if so, i apologise,

Yeah I’m not sure why he left without telling us; it’s probably because he didn’t want us knowing the reason, whatever it is we can only speculate….

There is always the possibility that something important or personal came up at this inconvenient time, but why would it take up 100% of his free time, surely he would find the time to log in even once. Going by history he would usually say this if it was the case.

He might have also left because the date was so close, had he been heading to a bunker he probably would have said this but I doubt he would head to a bunker to hide from what he now considered a metaphor. I think he more likely left with hopes the thread would slow down a bit around this time and so he didn’t have to face a barrage of questions about the date. He hated being asked about his date despite him stating this….

Originally posted by ET_MAN
This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

Then in the next post…

THREAD CLOSED.

Giving an exact date was his main mistake, maybe he didn’t expect the thread to last so long and the plan was to bail well before it but considering how much effort he went into damage control trying to prep for a non-event on the date I think he’s going to stick around a bit longer.

Another possibility is that before he left he seemed to be losing the upper hand in the thread, for most of the past year or two he has had a solid bunch of supporters on his own turf and he would take on a steady stream of skeptics one or two at a time, but around the time he left the majority in the thread were challenging him, the stars started going the opposite way and he was outnumbered and facing intelligent posters asking hard questions of him. When the going gets tough the tough get going…. but the weak run away.

Here are some quotes of what et_man said to me after I left a pointless argument we’d been having…

You never could answer any of the questions I asked you because of the many contradictions and untruths in your statements so you abandoned post.

You walked away because you were caught in an awkward position with no answers, does that show wisdom or a lack of wisdom?

You walked away because it was very clear and obvious that you contradicted yourself and what you believed to be the truth fell apart simply put.

you clearly contradicted yourself over and over and left with your head stuck in a corner

Isn’t that exactly what you have done here Chris (et_man) ?

Of course I'd be very surprised if you came back here and admitted that, somehow I think you’ll be back with a sympathy gathering sob story about a family incident or some such unprovable thing to curve the flack (eg. who would dare criticize a man who's wife just died?) and then in a few weeks it’ll be business as usual.

edit on 9-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

ITS TRUE!!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! No, wait that was a neighbors motion light goin off again pointed at my window..... Maby an alien lurking outside set it off!!!!! Let me see..... Nope just a stray dog, he is laying a brown dwarf though. So ET MAN is kinda right.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm well aware of what you believe but not going to every tiptoe with the truth. Because what you believe is really depressing to my soul when you go into what it actually translates into and means. My own logic before even coming on this thread and remembering, encountering Higher Self and having the downloads, can tell me immediately that One as you've depicted, is still in diapers as a God Entity, because he/she is still murdering others and starving them to death, as aspects of other beings, still hasn't learnt these lessons in all the infinite cycles that have taken place. Please contemplate infinity. If you place a dot on a field of infinite fractals, or lines even and say, this is NOW, look in all directions and please take note, the infinite volume is equally infinite in every direction from that dot. Apparently, Infinity hasn't taught this One much at all, now has it. Unless you're into a non conscious One, which would make your belief kind of athiesm. I've known other than that ALL my life. But I do worry that some of what you're saying could actually "make a difference" at a critical moment if someone was really looking for truth and came upon this, and consequently, didn't strive to overcome themselves. We're responsible to one another.

The reason it would be depressing to you is because you are attached still, to being a 'self'. This is in no lesser terms, attachment to the flesh for it is only in the flesh, that you experience such individuality. All of this higher self ect...Ive been there, I too have had visions and experiences. But such things are deeply connected to our unconciousness-our wants, our fears, our natural energy body-that reacts and responds....trying to figure out 'life'. The brain is amazing, and works on its own in ways between the body of flesh/mind/energy body.

And what if this monad of all was unconscious...and only knew itself, through beings like ourselves and life in the universe? What if that were the case....what can we do about it? Sometimes, things are not what they seem. Sometimes, we cant handle what they really are. Are personal relations through 'god' or to 'god'....is the spirit, getting to know itself, its true self, its very nature of love and reverence.....in 'life'.

What we wish and want may not pertain to the workings of how all comes to be. Look at nature, living, in beauty of itself...and doesnt even know it. The trees arent aware of the beauty and smell of the flowers below it....it all seems to be perfectly being....unconsciously.

Im not saying the spirit is unconscious or conscious I really have no idea. I know through me, in meditations and quite time...the spirit seems to be very aware...of itself...being aware. When I gaze at the stars and know that Im connected to it all...and that the same spirit within me is within all the spheres out there...I sense an awareness, that Im aware.

If one understood that every being was precious because every being held the holy spirit within it...how then would that cause people to not over come their selves? How would they then be able to not love all and wish well for all>

Know what is of flesh and spirit...then you will know, its not God who is starving anyone or hurting anyone. Such things can only happen in the reactions of being a self with power, amongst other selves...its a reaction to being in the flesh, with rights of self, with power, with pride. In Spirit we are not prideful, we are not jealous (what is there to be jealous of) , we are not of the nature of hurt because the only thing there would be to hurt would be our own self....we find our our nature by discovering first, what is not our true nature-through the flesh/separation. Experiencing separation...has its own nasty effects-but its all natural and has purpose in showing what is the true nature and what is not.

The Spirit of us is already perfect, that which hs no beginning and end needs no levels or learning. Only us in this illusion/dream/creation...can have any concept of lesser then and higher up. In Spirit there is no levels, no lesser then, no higher ups.

You are right, we are in this together. We are responsible for eachother. And we are all working together even if we dont realize that. We are interconnected and there is nothing that can change that. Everything each of us does, has the power to influence someone else or the world around us.

Sometimes the most important things...is embracing other people smiling, finding the good around us, be it nature, be it children, be it dancing, singing, anything that reminds us, there is joy, in living.

Our beliefs really matter not here....what matters is what kind of person our beliefs helping us become. Its not the details of the differences....but the similarities we can agree on to create a higher potential for humanity.

With Love
LV
edit on 9-10-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by Greenize

ITS TRUE!!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! No, wait that was a neighbors motion light goin off again pointed at my window..... Maby an alien lurking outside set it off!!!!! Let me see..... Nope just a stray dog, he is laying a brown dwarf though. So ET MAN is kinda right.

Ahah!

I think I now understand his metaphor, et_man's brown dwarf is none other than.....
a load of bull feces!

edit on 9-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I am sorry, polarwarrior, but did you say:

I doubt he would head to a bunker to hide from what he now considered a metaphor.

?

Can you please refer to what he said regarding this?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

His answers on this are always vague and long-winded but the short of it is that he now says the date is some kind of metaphor. I don't really know what the metaphor is or why he used a date for it, but his position regarding the events of 10.11.11 definitely changed throughout the thread. He wants us to believe that he meant it as a metaphor all along, despite the beginning of the thread sounding very literal. If this is his position he would then need to explain why he was so misleading in the beginning, either way he's shot himself in the foot, he since left the thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
2 more days wooooo ...one can't help but be excited at the thought the maybe JUST MAYBEEE

something does go down.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Valeri, I'm going through our logs now, just to send you some information, but I also want to tell you something. Because this is not about you, its about feeling threatened. If anything I've written hurts you for that I am sorry, this isn't about hurting someones feelings. Its about drawing the line on feeling threatened. Apparently you don't understand what I'm talking about and have taken this as something to do with you directly, but that isn't why I wrote those mysterious posts about someone I havn't named and don't intend to, and you shouldn't be thinking that way about yourself.

But I don't like quite a few of the links you send, they have to do with galactic federations and get into things that I weed out when I was searching for information the past 3 years, due to my experiences. Those are the things I weed out. What gets complicated is when someone has good information mixed in with distortions, agenda, like Alex Collier for example. I've learn to spot the disinfo and sort through some people's experiences, because I know what their overall agenda is, just not the details of what they're doing. We see that looking in hindsight, retrospect better. And that is just some of the links. I get a lot of people sending me links by the way.

If my posts have seemed more negative at times, its because negative issues really bog me down, went through way too many hard things in my life, and the wake up we got 3 years ago, was like Family sending a lifeline down, to get me on the right path at last, to see what was happening. Had so much gratitude for this and tools to sort through the family arguments and problems and limitations. But when things are too negative I can spin off into deep puddles of depression. I've even had contact with Family/Guides/ETs whatever we wish to call them, really loving good people to pick me up out of dark pits of depression. I cling to positivity and meditate and am so grateful for this lifeline. And the links/posts that are negative is my attempt to second guess them, so we're not always looking in the review mirror to find out what they're doing.

I don't want people hurt in this world, no more suffering. The vulnerable and poor and children are the ones taking the biggest hits. So much for karma eh. You can tell karmas a trap when the innocents and powerless are hit the hardest by life.

You yourself are entitled to follow any and all information you are drawn to, but when I try to set some boundaries on me, having to work though any negative spells I go through to get back a more positive focus and what we can do.

Again, the lines being drawn aren't about you, its about someone's attempt to manipulate me, and I don't appreciate it. This is about someone following this thread, who has either revealed who he is and made me feel threatened, OR thinks that if funny and due to some other negative things said, still makes me feel threatened, either way it makes me feel alarmed enough to take some proactive steps.

Lots of Love and Light!

Note: edit to add for whomever is sending alarming messages to me: if what you said is true I have every reason to feel threatened, and if you were joking through many different conversations, and bringing up thoughts of violence even, then please understand how anyone would take that, because its not funny, and it would be taken as just as dangerous feeling as if the information was true. Either way I would feel threatened.
Women don't take threats the way men do, they don't hide in corners and keep their mouths shut.

Men shouldn't either. They should grab bullhorns and reveal them. Women believe in safety in numbers and revealing truth, this is a generalization on the sexes by the way.

Hiding truth is the reason this world is the way it is, so people need to come be able to come out.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
One question I would like to ask ET_MAN is about his near death experience? What was he shown? Who did he meet? These questions I don't think were ever asked or answered.

Does anyone know where this is written of in his threads? If he was shown this timeline and told by angels, councils, God, what is to come then this would clear up alot of "what if's" for me.

@ chloe4412, October 11, 2011 hasn't passed yet. Respectfully, I do understand your position though, this time period is a "wake up, pay attention, things will be ramping up" possibly in the world. I don't really know either, I am as confused as everyone else on here. It could even be he's seen a nuclear strike on the US or world ( a sort of false flag 9/11 scenerio if you will) the underground bunkers were made during the Cold War with Russia to withstand bombs, perhaps this is why they are there. They know what game they are playing (The TPTB) and to get rid of most of the population of the world, this scene would need to be deployed to accomplish this goal, but "they" would need to be safe i.e. in bunkers in order to kill the rest of us. This is where the End Times comes in. God will also, hopefully, come in and play the game too. Praise the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The 'Destroyer' is also known as Satan, Antichrist, False Prophet, etc. Be ever watchfull for the 'signs' that have been, I think layed out in this two year long thread. Enough has been said I believe.

As to the brown dwarf, I am way confused about that with regards to it in the beginning being something that will happen and to now it becoming a 'Metaphor' that is deeply troubling to me, unless it is a reference to Satan, I truly am lost here. As I have said earlier in this thread, "We shall see". (In two days no less) . Spiritually, I understand this thread. Nibiru/Brown Dwarf, Nibiru is a Craft "Alien Invasion" from Satan himself, Brown Dwarf could be literal, I don't know and am confused to tell the truth. This is all I can think of at this moment.

God Bless and keep us all. Love to you all.

Edit to add: Sarah Hoffman's suicide near death experience: describes at the end of this article a firey red/gold planet like object effecting the world. Incredible read. She also predicted 9/11 in '1979'. Sarah Hoffman: The woman who predicted 9/11 & the End of this World!

edit on 9-10-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I agree with your concept for the most part. You might find it quite strange,but really what you say here and what I have said and some others ,who supposedly disagree with each other.Well it's mostly the same thing. Both striving towards goodness and yes,we are all interconnected, a huge infinite family,an analogy is ONE alphabet,and each of us is a unique letter in that alphabet,but still all are within ONE alphabet.

peace

edit on 10/9/2011 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I have to say going through the logs a bit, is giving me some insight on various issues. For example you brought up a series of questions a few times about Wormwood itself, and trying to analyze how ET_MAN seemed to link them as Nibiru, to you, and talking about the cycle for wormwood being 3600 years and that you knew this for sure.

Wormwood as a definition has always alluded me. And the CNN reports always talk about a possible binary being way out there in our solar system. So we're not ever told the truth on this.

But from what I understood in research is that we're in a culmination of many cycles, the 3600 one, teh 11 600 one, the 26 000, and even greater cycles, give or take thousands of years of course, and how do we know, its not like they ever come out with it.

However an idea just started forming from reading your log, but its also just an idea. One possibility.

The thunderbolt videos, on the electric universe and the plasmic exchanges comes to mind.

And how legends, myths change Venus from a wonderful wise star/goddess figure/mother figure, to a terrible comet, the medusa, the cosmic snakes, causing pain and suffering. And how all these archtypes, have been recorded all over the world in changing symbols roughly the same time, though these people were separated, and how they all relate to actual shapes that have been duplicated in plasmology laboratories.

Well that reminded me of the Venus transit supposedly aroun may and june 2012?????

I saw what probably a fake jlp leaked, a tranjectory that actually would put us in a dangerous orbit with Venus, and Venus would block the sun to us, as it would be right in front of us, and as if we suddenly step into orbit with it, too close for comfort.

What if that occurs every 3 600 years? It could occur naturally in orbits, or it could occur due to something that never comes too close, that stays out past saturn and jupiter maybe???

Or that jlp is just a lie like I thought, BUT, this plasmic discharge and cycles related to Venus becoming the terrible comet, metaphorically are real.

What if wormwood is venus? or something that makes Venus, or even Jupiter act up and cause trouble for us, a science that is not mainstream so most would not even think of it, but is coded in all the ancient documents, astrology in the bible, its all astrology, the bible is astrology, and warnings are given to those who can read the volumes, and understand the message., like a library that we're just not privy to.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Valeri

Note: edit to add for whomever is sending alarming messages to me: if what you said is true I have every reason to feel threatened, and if you were joking through many different conversations, and bringing up thoughts of violence even, then please understand how anyone would take that, because its not funny, and it would be taken as just as dangerous feeling as if the information was true. Either way I would feel threatened.
Women don't take threats the way men do, they don't hide in corners and keep their mouths shut.

Men shouldn't either. They should grab bullhorns and reveal them. Women believe in safety in numbers and revealing truth, this is a generalization on the sexes by the way.

Hiding truth is the reason this world is the way it is, so people need to come be able to come out.
Then why are you acting like a man ? Why are you not revealing the truth ? Why keep your mouth shut ? As for feeling threatened,since I did not make any threats,then feeling threatened is a persons own reaction to infromation and opinions given.
Oh yeah,since she is ''hiding in a corner,keeping her mouth shut'' then i'll grab that bullhorn for her and play the woman then by saying that the "controller" that she spoke of, is me.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I have to say going through the logs a bit, is giving me some insight on various issues. For example you brought up a series of questions a few times about Wormwood itself, and trying to analyze how ET_MAN seemed to link them as Nibiru, to you, and talking about the cycle for wormwood being 3600 years and that you knew this for sure.
absolutely false. ET_Man told that Wormwood is not this nibiru thing that comes around every 3600 years since Wormwood is not something that occurs every 3600 years.So you have it backwards.

Wormwood as a definition has always alluded me. And the CNN reports always talk about a possible binary being way out there in our solar system. So we're not ever told the truth on this.
No binary twin star is wormwood,no.

What if that occurs every 3 600 years? It could occur naturally in orbits, or it could occur due to something that never comes too close, that stays out past saturn and jupiter maybe???
venus is not wormwood,neither is a binary beown dwarf star that which is wormwood,not really.

What if wormwood is venus? or something that makes Venus, or even Jupiter act up and cause trouble for us, a science that is not mainstream so most would not even think of it, but is coded in all the ancient documents, astrology in the bible, its all astrology, the bible is astrology, and warnings are given to those who can read the volumes, and understand the message., like a library that we're just not privy to.
wormwood is not venus, wormwood is not something that can be sensed or measured at this time. It is not a planet,it is not a star,it is not a brown dwarf,it is something else entirely.
As for the bible,most people are ignorant of it's meaning if it is astrology as you say,in which case whoever meant the bible as astrolgy did a horrendous job as to making it of any use to humanity as a warning.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So what do you think wormwood is Val? Do you think it could be an interdimensional object? or something more sinister, which i got the impression you were alluding to. (although an interdimensional object is pretty way up on the sinister scale.
Personally I think that in a universe of infinite possiblity, an idea however remote or bizarre is always a consideration.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So what do you think wormwood is Val? Do you think it could be an inter-dimensional object? or something more sinister, which i got the impression you were alluding to. (although an inter-dimensional object is pretty way up on the sinister scale.
Personally I think that in a universe of infinite possibility, an idea however remote or bizarre is always a consideration.
I don't know what it exactly is epr say,but I tend to think I know what it isn't. Wormwood,as is the name of it in the bible, whatever event/thing it is,it would be naive to think it is just a planet,star,dwarf star,black hole or any of the cosmic things we have come to know. I reckon,considering ET_Man has claimed several times that it is not within this layer of dimension, not in our density of the 4D(if one chooses to label it that way),it is still in 4D from what I gather,but there are many layers to a dimension, many different densities within a dimension so to speak.
So while it is in a different density,it is still in this dimension. And the more negative actions and thus negatively inclined people there are, the more this wormwood event/thing is pulled,like a force of nature,towards our own density of 4D, thus coming into manifestation/materialization if you will.
I say pulled in by the negative force in people and the actions of negative energy..because it is clearly not a ''nice" event,Wormwood.
I think that perhaps the more fear based and anxious and more negatively polarized humanity becomes,the more closer wormwood is drawn and thus the more effect it will have on Earth and humanity,effects wise.cataclysms etc.

I think that the less negative energy and the less fear-based people there are on Earth, the more polarized we are towards goodness and love,rather than fear and hatred,the less this Wormwood thing will effect us.So in the end it is up to us,how much it will effect.
It seems ET_Man however seemed to know the outcome though,that it indeed will enter our density.With the amount of fear and hatred in humanity nowadays,it is no surprise we are pulling this closer.We are more polarized with wormwood,which to me represents the negative polarization energies, in what way this wormwood will be actually materialized,matter wise,visually,I do not claim to know,but what it represents is becoming clear to me personally. Wormwood has a spiritual element to it, polarization wise.

Personally,I hope people get their act together,stop warring and killing and fearing the unknown ,as well as racial,sexual and religious differences aside concentrate on the love and help part.That would help a great deal to probably eliminate the wormwood effects.Or at least it would only effect those people,that are energetically attuned to its effects in the first place.

ET_Man makes a lot of sense in all that he says concerning the multidimensional nature of wormwood and its effects. While it makes a lot of sense I hope his information never comes true in it's full potential of what he has described. Maybe he actually brought this info out so to help stop this event from happening in the first place.It's a guess.

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As im in UK time, it is now officially tomorrow that the "event" will happen, im more and more think this is gonna go off like a damp squib. (please dont ask me what a squib is). But hey you never know, it might happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As im in UK time, it is now officially tomorrow that the "event" will happen, im more and more think this is gonna go off like a damp squib. (please dont ask me what a squib is). But hey you never know, it might happen.

Yep...hope you didn't tear out the pages after today on your day planner Thanks for the EOTW update from across the pond

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Isn't a squib a child born to magical parents who is not magical??
JK I think I know what a squib is some kind of explosive material ..... anyway we shall see if this warning comes to pass.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've got some thoughts on this thread writ large. Unfortunately I have to get ready for work, so I'll have to revisit at a later time.

For now though, I can't help but to feel a little slighted that ET Man hasn't returned to give us an update? I mean we are 1 to 2 days away from this "big event" and he isn't anywhere to be found? I know he dipped out a few pages back and told us he was leaving. But I don't know, part of me expected/hoped for him to come back as the date approached to give us SOME sort of tidbit, farewell, update, piece of info, etc...something. Anyway I, for whatever reason, really don't believe some major event will take place on Oct, 11..but remain, as ever, open to the possibilities.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I just went over the logs, apparently words that are direct meaning with me, have some hidden meaning with you, so you are trying to suggest I cant read the language? Really do stop your weird agenda.

And anohter set of agendas is this continual nonstop trying to force on me the belief that EVIL HAS TO EXIST FOR THE TESTS and that this comes from a mutual friend who has spent countless hours with me expressing that the duality means that there is opposition, not evil in itself, but it creates challenges for us, so we CHOOSE, the answers on the test. ie, day/night, health/sickenss, birth/death.

The choices we have are: selfishness/selflessness.

And that existence of people OR entities that are negative is about the choices they made or in my opinon how much sickness they have from being abused, not all but many.

So the complete opposite of all the posts ET_MAN made on his HH thread, for one.

And I don't believe that we don't have to have equal armies of good and evil or the presence evil beings/life forms/intelligences must exist due to anything written online, I know it in my soul. But you just spent more time on this agenda today with me, when I am sick, battling infection and just came off strong antinflammatory and codeine, t3's, and its only so so. I don't appreciate the way you try to force me, don't stop aggressively writing, and don't ever even imagine what other people would feel like with some of this.

I will be praying for you, but as far as what you just wrote, its not even true.

And to the one who I assume is either an agent or admitted it but was playing a twisted game, I have the log and sent it to you, eh?
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join