It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ET Man, will even the most skeptical skeptics be forced to admit by the end of this year that catastrophic Earth changes have begun?

I believe I have read you say that Nibiru is coming to our dimension from another dimension. When will it be visible in the sky of our 3rd dimensional world?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ATTENTION MODS:

Please take care of this thread on inappropriate posts.

I've started two separate threads to direct traffic on other subjects.

What is Right and What is Wrong?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Extraterrestrials – Aliens - The Creators/Designers - Technology 1111 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
so what are these "only earth changes" then,
is it to do with some unseen, other dimensional brown dwarf planet/star coming our way, or an answer to how one can be saved from being in touch with all conscious belief of love and light, and maybe any other solution to being freed from the perils of non experienced death or destruction to mankind. take your pick.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

so what are these "only earth changes" then,

I should have worded myself better, thanks for picking up on that.

Feel free to discuss the material that's already been presented within this thread.

The Universe
Infinite One-1
TIME
Earth Changes
Prophecies
and so on

Inappropriate Posts will not be tolerated.

Kind Regards
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

In order for world peace to occur there must first be a DESIRE for it. Everything starts from within the heart of a person through intentions, desires, hopes and so on. Thoughts are where everything begins originating from the heart and intent of the soul driving the body/vehicle/vessel. Upon one-1 having desire to bring change into the world through Intent/Thoughts/Desires/Hopes it can then be manifested through actions. 'Togetherness' is necessary to bring forth such changes.

Yes we are aware of this it then takes making the choice to put the effort in to cause change within oneself by crystalizing, if one is already crystalized in a specific pattern it must first be melted down before one can crystalize into another pattern, hence why we explained that to help others oneself must first be in balance within oneself or one passes on ones own distortion.

You statement is correct however we would say 'Ideas' which is more specific than concept of 'Thought' but a 'Idea' is process which untilizes 'Thought' to create. The unification comes once the person is whole within themself, groups can incarnate together with a common goal but it is open as to if it occurs or doesnt hence pendicular reality experiences are opportunitys of learning in a togetherness enviroment if all participating are of equal thinking, hence there must be a comon goal for teamwork to occur but the best method is to work on self at same time working with others so that as each flower grows you create a bouquet of beauty.

ET-Man where did you learn of the concepts you are presenting in some areas there is a misunderstanding even for you which lead to a drama which did not need to occur because you where both right just in different ways, but you where also both wrong in the presumption that each other was wrong.

What is Right and What is Wrong? www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Heart 'cosmic mind' of every person contains the knowledge of Good and evil for it was the desire to know it the reason in which the playing field was layed 'Densitys', hence a soul must choose
which path is right for them depending on direction in which they seek to go, so concept of right and wrong is simply that there is a right choice to go into good there is a wrong choice to go into good
there is a right choice to go in evil there is a wrong choice to go into evil. The choices which polarize towards 'Good' do not polarize towards 'Evil' in which a experience of lesson is determined by
soul resonance frequecy in which is determined by the choices a soul makes as it experiences its lessons, this implys both ways. There is indeed a matter of perspective in the equation but it does not defeat the fact if one does evil
if unknowly one is still doing evil, it does however affect how much polarization does occur as 'knowing one is doing evil and making the choice with ones will consciously does indeed polarize faster than not knowing one is doing evil'.

Concepts of Right and Wrong and Good and Evil are not best concepts to be using the best are 'Service to self' and 'Service to Others' in which the reason these are a better concept to use in explaining the process of choice is because the core of Evil is selfishness and the core of Good is selflessness, follow either far enough and you become either Evil or Good.

A misconception is also occuring with people on 'Idea' of truth the presumption truth is owned by statements such as 'My Truth' is a distortion, a better way to word it is my perspective on the Truth, because there is only One truth how much of it you are aware of and are not is open. So you can see someone as wrong or right who may not be wrong or right in the context of 'Truth'.

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
May we ask you ET-Man where you got the date October 11 2011 from how can you predict a date when dates themself are only a perspective of a illusion known as time that supports the illusion of change within the human experiment experience; a means of reference point so humanity can create a linear approach to way of experiencing concept of life.

So if dates are not real how can one say there is a date and why would you percieve numberial values as real as well when it is as well a perspective of the illusion in which humanity creates a definition to understand their linear experience through, do you presume mathematic as it numerial form is used through all the universe or could it be relevant to this density '3rd' and current occupying dimension only?

We are interested to know why you have said a specific date when all that has been predicted has only ever been given windows of opportunity for instance the window is now today to end of 2015 based on the events order and predicting from current point of viewing, human consciousness does play a roll in manifestation of the events other factor is of course this realms interpetation of law of Cause and effect.

Explain why you are so sure it is that date?

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I have had prophetic dreams so I believe that others can have them too. In fact, my mother says I inherit this "gift" from my grandmother, because she has had them too.

However, I believe this "gift" comes from God. I am an unashamed believer in a divine creator.

However, I was able to "prove" these prophetic dreams. I did not give out a vague "oh .... something .... is going to change .... in oh .... you will be changed for ever in October 2011 ... " without giving specific details.

What happens in October 2011? Details? Be specific and avoid being intentionally vague ... thanks.

(last statement not directed to whom I replied to - it was directed to ET_Man)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Adonai Christ bless & GeisterFahrer,

Please read the following

Originally posted by Valeri

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

It is NOT a DATE to worry about or fear, but it is a time line of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.THIS DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so everyone will always be prepared to the best of their ability.And since OCTOBER 11. 2011 is TODAY,then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY. 10.11.11 is for awareness, but since there is no time always be spiritually prepared

Also what I would like to suggest and stress, if I may, is to go back to the first page of this thread and read it from start to finish- the whole thread. I suggest just to exclusively read ET-Man's posts.
I have myself gone over quite a few posts more than once and it has helped me understand the meaning and clues behind ET-Man's posts more so than reading it the first time around. And I plan to read ALL his posts AGAIN personally, just to refresh my mind and see if I missed anything.
I'm actually looking forward to reading it again, because the information that he provides is both important and exciting ,at least that's how I see it. YOU, however, have to make up your own mind about the nature of ET-Man's posts and form your own understanding and opinion of the information he provides.
I myself plan on going back to page 1 and just read the whole 200 pages of raw data and information and understanding/awareness that ET-Man generously provides and answers.
I am constantly and continuously surprised how ET-Man has the diligence and patience to answer the same type of questions over and over again. I'm sure he is burned out and tired of this by now,and has been for a while.

Just to help ET-Man out for a change, I suggest we all just go back and read the previous posts and previous pages, so all of us can then find the answers to the questions we might have.
There is no need to post questions if you are unsure if that question has been asked/answered already, just PLEASE go back and check the previous pages for the answer(s) to the question(s) you are seeking.
A wide variety of questions have been asked and a wide variety of answers have been provided by ET-MAN. Just take the time and read the THREAD in FULL. It will take time yes, but what is TIME from an infinite perspective? There is no time.

So please,I strongly encourage everyone, including myself, to go back and read all ET-Man's previous posts to get a better understanding of WHAT EXACTLY he is trying to convey and make us REALIZE/become AWARE of.

Love & Light,
a memeber of your (Light) family

[edit on 6/6/2010 by Valeri]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
technically, in due as time lived on earth, the difference of what a prediction and it's stance holds, only means something to those who live out these events or the message that they hold.

since a date given (October 11 2011) is then changed to a moment and trillion years where time and dates now mean nothing,
why is one led to believe they should take the precautions, be aware of and learn to be spiritually prepared for an event that might not be lived in their lifetime as now on earth.

Is there still some underlying reason for this spiritual development that is hinted at, and will this make any difference with these earth changing predictions even if these events do not take place during this lifetime for those who prepare in the now.

Is there even a point to making a prediction that might happen as in some far flung future time, where there is no time and a moment is a trillion years by example.

Earth changes do happen every day but most are not as destructive or severe as to what's been predicted in this thread, maybe there is a chance that something of importance could be overlooked from these regular happenings, but if such a massive and destruction carrying event such as this brown dwarf were due, could it really arrive without any prewarning and only one of supprise for all.

If there (technically) is no such thing as TIME than what does a month or year really mean on any given prediction?

Answer, absolutely nothing when it comes to changes that occur on the planet through seasons/cycles that most are unaware of according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers that allow things to occur changing scene by scene and turning the coloring book pages for the students.

This moment is this moment and a trillion years from now is still this moment coming from the infinite/eternal perspective.
Et Man: When change is brought upon the planet (so called evolution or cyclic events/earth changes) it is brought in unseen/mysterious ways where there is no time. But for the homo-sapien vehicle/bodies experiencing life on planet Earth in time-mode such mysterious interactions/changes go unseen/unnoticed/unrecognized and appear to be naturally occurring according to human understanding of the natural seasons/cycles and changes

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
technically, in due as time lived on earth, the difference of what a prediction and it's stance holds, only means something to those who live out these events or the message that they hold.

since a date given (October 11 2011) is then changed to a moment and trillion years where time and dates now mean nothing,
why is one led to believe they should take the precautions, be aware of and learn to be spiritually prepared for an event that might not be lived in their lifetime as now on earth.

Is there still some underlying reason for this spiritual development that is hinted at, and will this make any difference with these earth changing predictions even if these events do not take place during this lifetime for those who prepare in the now.

Is there even a point to making a prediction that might happen as in some far flung future time, where there is no time and a moment is a trillion years by example.

Oh, rest assured, there is a reason and it will make a difference. And the REASON why the SPIRITUAL preparations are needed for will be experienced BY EVERYONE living now and for those not even born yet. The underlying reason to be prepared is because DEATH will come for EVERYONE. And are you prepared for it RIGHT NOW ? If not, then you obviously have some fear about it. And THAT is why everyone should always be spiritually prepared/get prepared.
Death is an inevitability within this temporal Earthly existence and within the temporal vessel/body.

The spiritual preparations are needed for ALL SCENARIOS. Death comes either way, today,tomorrow or on october 11. 2011. No difference. And no difference if it comes from OLD AGE, HEART ATTACK, organ failure, so called "accident", or Earth CATACLYSM/DISASTER.

IT DOESN'T MATTER in what way you will leave the flesh or WHEN IT MAY OCCUR. ALL that matters is that YOU ARE READY FOR IT SPIRITUALLY. AND BEING READY RIGHT NOW! because it can happen RIGHT NOW and from an infinite perspective it is happening RIGHT NOW!

So the REASON is there,and everyone WILL go through this DURING THEIR EARTH LIFETIME,because everyone DIES DURING THEIR EARTH LIFETIME. SO EVERYONE has a REASON to be prepared and ready at ALL TIMES, where there is no "TIME".

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi ET-Man

Hope all is going well

I have come across a very interesting web site, and i think you would find it also very interesting. U2U ( I haven't posted more than 20 comments yet) me and lets discuss this new found evidence.

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi Adonai Christ bless & GeisterFahrer,

Please read the following

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

So please,I strongly encourage everyone, including myself, to go back and read all ET-Man's previous posts to get a better understanding of WHAT EXACTLY he is trying to convey and make us REALIZE/become AWARE of.

Love & Light,
a memeber of your (Light) family

This is not new to us we have read enough of the thread and picked up on the entity behinds it vibration frequecy to know that it is higher density perspective being delivered, when we ask the entity a question it is directed at the entity it is actually a breach of freewill for you to answer it for the entity, as you do not have the required knowledge/experience/awareness to answer the question it is only your perspective of information you have been exposed too that would be delivered 'this does not make it Truth', but our question to ET-Man is specific it is that we want him to explain his reason behind placing a date on prophercys which for so long have had no date we are specifically asking that the process in which the entity came to the conclusion be explained.

We shall reword it if it caused confusion, ET-Man explain process in which lead you to the conclusion that the date October 11 2011 is of key significance?

We however will ask you a question as well Valeri what is 'Spiritually' mean to you?

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Mayans have not spoken in 500 years.

They have now come out with a message about the Mayan Calendar Prophecy, the coming earth changes & our new future.

They have chosen Drunvalo Melchizedek as their spokesperson to the world.

They say they are from Atlantis & remember everything in their past.

They want to share some of our history that has been kept hidden from us.

They have survived two physical pole shifts & want to share about that as well.

They say it is time now.

These are the two videos Drunvalo made to convey these messages.

I recommend watching both of them as one deals more with the coming earth changes, the other with our new future.

He made them in this order:

www.youtube.com.../f/0/Wy9TGbE2F-8

www.metacafe.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oops!

Both video links are for the same video.

I will find the other one & re-post it.

I followed the web instructions as to how to get my link to show my title but I see it hasn't worked here - anyone care to enlighten me?????

Thanx!

I'll be right back.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry 'bout that...here are both links again...hopefully I got them right this time!

Video #1: www.youtube.com.../f/14/Wy9TGbE2F-8

Video #2: www.metacafe.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nope...they're both linking to the same video...here goes again!

Video #1: www.youtube.com.../a/f/2/_jj1zjum6aE

Video #2: www.metacafe.com...

Now, let's see if they work THIS time

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well...I don't know what I am doing wrong, so I will just post the web addresses here & they will have to be copied & pasted in the address bar...sorry

Video- "The Maya of Eternal Time" 1/14
www.youtube.com.../a/f/2/_jj1zjum6aE

Video- "The Birth of A New Humanity" 1/9
www.metacafe.com...

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join