It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmm... transportation of illegal aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Found the following subject�..

Dorantes has a pierced left ear. He may be involved in the transportation of illegal aliens from Mexico into the United States. He may travel to North Carolina, Florida, Texas, or Mexico. Dorantes is known to have a violent temper, especially when he abuses alcohol.

At this link�.

www.fbi.gov...

What�s happening!? That cannot be real and less in the fbi page!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
errr you do know that aliens can either be life not from this planet or it could be an earth person from one country who is alien to another country right? have you ever heard the song by sting "englishman in new york " he talks about being an illegal alien.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Illegal aliens indicating peoples of foreign countries without permission to cross American borders. NOT extraterrestrials.

I want so badly to call you a name for being so dense but I realize it's an easy mistake and probably could be misinterpreted by those of you with a level of intelligence far below an average pineapple or prune.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh, that seems clear enough, but my intelligence level its ok, not as my English level however. Language misinterpretation, sorry.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Look at the bright side ello, now you can make a joke that works on two levels. Aliens are invading the U.S.

lol
Seriously though, 'Illegal Alien' simply means someone who has jumped a national border and is living there
without proper documentation. I can honestly see
how someone could get that confused, as there have
been foriegn words that had a double meaning that I
was unaware of.

new topics

top topics

join