It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously Kill the micheal jackson conspiracy thing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Instead it's mostly just a bunch of wild speculation.

The fact that he was abusing drugs (like Anna Nichole) and that his enablers kept him hopped up (like Anna Nichole) isn't wild speculation. The fact that his doctor gave him a shot of demerol (spelling?) an hour before the 911 call and that his personal doctor was with him when he died at the house ... that's not wild speculation.

IMHO - we will see events unfold much like the Anna Nichol Smith events. Enablers and 'doctors' with major charges against them.

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
First Farrah, then Michael Jackson....

.they do say things come in threes

Ed McMahon was #1. Farrah was #2. Michael Jackson was #3.
Yep ... they seem to come in 3s. Just like airplane crashes.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow how inconsiderate, it continues! questions like " what if micheal jackson faked his death"

ARE YOU SERIOUS ATS, ARE YOU GONNA LET THAT KIND OF DISCRACE HAPPEN! it

sickens me, today i have heard over 20 jokes about micheal jacksons death! i have even lost a few friends over there insensitivity! i dont really know what to say to all you people out there that have a complete disregard for a true decent human being! if you used your eyes you would see he was nothing but proper, he may have been a little messed up in the recent past, it does not take away the fact that he was nothing but giving! nothing but loving! ( now i wonder how many of you thot of a child abuse joke as you read that last line ) if you did then shame on you! peace and love to all xx

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

listen this is not a thread about MJ conspiracys, i would appreciate if you took that somewhere else! you obviously didnt read the original post! xx

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks for this post! I hadnt been on here since he died and was surprised at all the BS posts about his death. I mean seriously he was sick! Sometimes people do just die from being sick and there is no conspiracy!! Rip MJ!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TY for at least standing up for his name. Michael Jackson was our generation's Elvis, and his music will be remembered forever. I wasnt really a giant fan, but he had a good message in his music.
This wouldnt hold up in a court of law, because it's hearsay, BUT
my best friend owns a very big PR business, deals with big names..she told me the buzz is, he was working on "buffing" up for his upcoming tour. Working with a very famous body builder, no names mentioned. Anyway, looks like sometimes trying to get healthy ends up awry.
RIP MJ.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You're going to get the same kind of reaction as what happened when Princess Diana died in Paris. Someone larger than life as Jackson was couldn't possibly die due to an accident or natural causes. That's not the way it happens!
Well actually, welcome to the real world where how rich you are and who you know doesn't amount to a hill of beans. When your time is up it's up and there's nothing you can do about it. Michael Jackson has gone and the only real question mark hanging over his death concerns his doctor and what drugs he had prescribed to Michael.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I had two cardiac arrests through stress, I was one of the 2% or
there abouts to survive due to ironically a strong heart and a healthy body although I have fibromyalgia.
Michael was most probably stressed about his up comming 50 gigs
in the UK, as he was not a well man his body just gave up.

I have been a huge fan since I saw him here in the UK many
years ago, the show was magic.

Let him rest in peace, beaten and bruised as a child, he wanted an eternal childhood, our very own Peter Pan.
Japan errected mourning corners, the Asian media covered his
death and his accomplishments all day just as the rest of Europe
did. Not to cover up other news or to add fuel to a conspiracy, they
knew it was the majority of people wanted.

Think of his little children loosing their dad, a very sad day for them

What is one day in our lives given over to Michael in the wide scheme
of things.

www.youtube.com...

My only gripe is Jessie Jackson having a minutes silence and Gordon Brown's spokesman saying the PMs thoughts were with the singer's
family at this difficult time. There are UK hostages in Iraq, Brown has never phoned their families, nor the families of the two who were murdered.
They think it is cool to jump on the bandwagon
Sorry for the rant guys, all the conspiricy theories have got to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
forgive me for going slightly off topic. The media hounded Michael Jackson over unsubstantiated claims of sexual child abuse but after listening to a taped interview with Michael concerning how his father beat him and abused him, wouldn't we be doing Michael Jackson and his family a huge favour if we brought his father in front of a court and charged him with child abuse?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by badmedia
Instead it's mostly just a bunch of wild speculation.

The fact that he was abusing drugs (like Anna Nichole) and that his enablers kept him hopped up (like Anna Nichole) isn't wild speculation. The fact that his doctor gave him a shot of demerol (spelling?) an hour before the 911 call and that his personal doctor was with him when he died at the house ... that's not wild speculation.

IMHO - we will see events unfold much like the Anna Nichol Smith events. Enablers and 'doctors' with major charges against them.

Right, those things aren't wild speculations. It's not like I have a problem with MJ, the topic in general or whatever. It's just all the wild speculations themselves that I find extremely annoying and counter productive.

When it comes to the things you mention, then it's a bit different. But as far as I've seen, those kinds of posts make up a very small % of the posts about MJ.

When it's not wild speculation, have at it. I wouldn't knock that. I just grow tired of those around here who want to speculate wildly about topics.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
At the gym today they played a whole two hours of his music, it was fantastic music and this really is all that matters about this guy. His music was good no question about it. All this other alien, Elvis, chimp related stuff is a side show. He was a very talented person who was just different. Nothing wrong in that at all. I dont believe 99% of what has been said about him.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
At the gym today they played a whole two hours of his music, it was fantastic music and this really is all that matters about this guy. His music was good no question about it. All this other alien, Elvis, chimp related stuff is a side show. He was a very talented person who was just different. Nothing wrong in that at all. I dont believe 99% of what has been said about him.

Agreed! I have listened to MJ all my life! I was a huge fan growing up and whenever something new cam out, I bought. I too dont believe most of what they say about him. Yes he lead an odd life but it was HIS life and nobody else's so who am I to judge how he lived it? Last night I was jammin to old school MJ before bed and it was great!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
wow how inconsiderate, it continues! questions like " what if micheal jackson faked his death"

ARE YOU SERIOUS ATS, ARE YOU GONNA LET THAT KIND OF DISCRACE HAPPEN! it

sickens me, today i have heard over 20 jokes about micheal jacksons death! i have even lost a few friends over there insensitivity! i dont really know what to say to all you people out there that have a complete disregard for a true decent human being! if you used your eyes you would see he was nothing but proper, he may have been a little messed up in the recent past, it does not take away the fact that he was nothing but giving! nothing but loving! ( now i wonder how many of you thot of a child abuse joke as you read that last line ) if you did then shame on you! peace and love to all xx

Again I agree! I swear that night he died I got flooded with text message jokes about him from almost everyone in my contact list. I got into a few arguments with people at work telling and retelling these jokes. I mean come on people he was a human being! I also get annoyed at the people who say he spent all his money and how could he have done that. Well when you have tons of people in your pocket and shady family members managing it, well it can disappear and disappear fast. MJ donated a lot of money to childrens charities but people dont talk about that. It really drives me nuts! There are 2 good friends of mine I will NOT talk to about MJ because they are just ignorant and rude about it...it honestly makes me want to smack them!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Look god damn it, none of you know anything about what happened, maybe we will never know..

But, let me ask you this, would you bet your childs life that you are 100% certain that the official story is correct?

If not, then i presume your not 100% percent sure, which means, you dont have a clue in hell what happened!

I'll leave you with this.. Anything is possible, no matter how insane it sounds, its possible..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If Michael Jackson was given a new young body as a child again, I wonder which one he would choose? If it was his own, would he do what he did to himself all over again? or live a normal life without the same fame?

I'm curious about what the psychic mediums would say he's talking about now. Some have also commited suicide over his death to be with him. How sad.

Michael Jackson has also been joked about in movies such as Shrek.

If not for his bizarre and questional attentions to children in his own home, he might not have suffered so much. Still, fame can do that to people.

I was shocked that they expected the guy to do 50 shows. He would have been better off doing a new video series instead. Too late.

Hopefully, nothing more scandalous will come out like.....(edit)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join