It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 'creator' about to make an appearance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is what one person who goes by the name of Jason on another forum has stated. Apparently, we will know when the 'creator' is about to return after Russia/Iran has set off an electro-magnetic pulse over the USA, which is supposed to result in something called Translation.

Here`s a small excerpt from the message. Does anyone know what Koph, Resh, Schin and Tau mean?:

KOPH 1. Consider your magical bodies and the advanced circuitry that allows for your mobility. 2. So much magic is already around you, but you do not recognize it because you have grown adapted to it. 3.This is completely natural during your growth process. RESH 1. After translation, the knowledge about your creator will fill the earth like the water fills the ocean. 2. You all agree that the ocean exists because it is so obvious. SCHIN 1. If this planet was left unsupervised for too long, you will all suffer severely, so welcome the translation. TAU 1. The enemies will succeed in detonating their weapon above America, but that will be the final draw. 2. They will succeed, but only for a moment. 3. Like dreaming that you obtain something very special for yourself, only to suddenly wake up without it. 4. This is the beginning of your eternal lives, so please enjoy, and I will see you all VERY SOON.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bridas

"So contemplate the sacred letters, from Aleph to Tau. They are Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, He, Vau, Zain, Cheth, Teth, Jod, Caph, Lamed, Mem, Nun, Samech, Ain, Pe, Tzaddi, Koph, Resh, Schin and Tau. So thou shall understand the law. So thou shall see it. So thou shall thus obey the law. So be it."

Page 615 from "The Bible According to Einstein: A Scientific Complement to the Holy Bible for the Third Millennium"

Still looking into it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bridas

no hes not..

sorry for a short answer..

but you have been brainwashed

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
deep. Im down for a little dose of eternal life. Is this family-guy style eternal life where we can all get into crazy gunfights for fun... or like Turritopsis nutricula immortality where we can justy go on living forever?

no, but honestly, whats the original source on this? just a random poster? I am intruiged, and i hope that if this does happen that its sooner then later. I wonder what the effects of a pulse-weapon are? and, i wonder if it will make it 100km over the american border so that us souther-ontario folks can be immortal too.

its alright, cause im the creator anyway. bow before me?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Thanks dsm1664. That`s interesting. After a quick google I`ve found that they belong to the Hebrew alphabet:

Link to Ancient Alphabets

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by bridas

no hes not..

sorry for a short answer..

but you have been brainwashed

That`s quite alright. My own definition of the creator is life and as that`s all around me, so the 'creator' has already shown up so to speak. But it fascinates me to think there might be such a being with the power of life.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X2
no, but honestly, whats the original source on this? just a random poster?

You can find the original thread by typing the title in Google:
+ ALEPH-TAU + Your Creator Returns

As that site exists for 'entertainment purposes only' you might want to take it with a large pinch of salt. Still, it is intriguing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think the Lord sayd ALL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

Isnt that so . ? And there are pictures of Gods sons in a museum in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wonder if we can taste death without ordering the whole meal. 'nah, not really hungry....just a bite, thanks!'

Dreaming about life after this place sure lets me forget about things though.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreatherIsnt that so . ? And there are pictures of Gods sons in a museum in Iraq.

I`d be interested in seeing those pictures. Do you happen to have a link to those?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i do not know why i was off topic...

just wanted to make that clear

new topics

top topics

join