It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Dies!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Michael Jackson Dies!!!!

www.tmz.com

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
WOW!!! Here's is a huge pop culture icon who is now gone forever.Regardless of what you think, you cannot deny that he shaped the way the music industry became during the 80's and 90's. I didn't really care much for the guy, In fact He looked quite scary to me. I couldn't stand to look at him, I thought he looked like a demon!!!Anyway, It all seems strange the timing of this. He was about to start a huge comeback tour, amidst rumours that he needed a double lung transplant back earlier in the year.It has been a busy week for the showbituaries. Ed, Farah, and now Michael........

www.tmz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This story is already being discussed on ATS.

Please post your thoughts to the existing News Thread or the existing Current Events Forum Thread.

Thank You

Thread Closed.

[edit on 25 Jun 09 by Gools]

join