It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Gotta love how the public works though...

Put him on a pedestal...then tear him down...then mourn his death and talk about how misunderstood and great he was.

In the meantime...thousands of other nameless people have died who, in my eyes, where no less important than this guy.

Yet people will flood to a public funeral and cry for a person they don't even know personally...just by some weird connection they felt through the television and how one song he wrote changed their lives forever.

Poor Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcet, their deaths are now less important now because old MJ died.

This is why the world is going to hell, because people find this crap more interesting than the economy and the war.

I'm looking forward to the flooding of MJ song clips that will now be flooding the news...yippie.

link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
reply to post by David9176

Can you guys stop with comments like this already.

Of course it's a sad day when any human dies. And humans die every day unfortunately. That's life. We're not saying any human life is worth more than another, absolutely not.

Michael Jackson was an entertainment legend. Don't forget this is a man who has inspired children and adults from poor neighborhoods to make something of their lives.

His story is the story of the American dream. A man who came from humble beginnings and reached the heights of fame and acclaim. I think that is something worth venerating a person for.

RIP Michael

....i wouldn't go THAT far..

link   

Agreed with pretty much everything you just said.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have decided that MJ was 'great', so thank you for your patience.

Yes MJ was great...

Guess what Im going to say to that....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm shocked. I was just thinking about him not too long ago, when they were having the Neverland auction. It feels weird, typing these words. Michael Jackson is dead. What a weird ending to his life story...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have just heard,on ITV news, that,LAPD robbery and homicide detectives,are involved in the investigation surrounding MJ's death!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by scobro]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Lol.....

Well what I WILL say is that God angles are greater..Theyre music is mind blowing....

Cough anyway....MJ was a great inspire. like all the ppl that has past......

I just hope ppl move on..I will and the WHOLE universe will...

As I said b4 R.I.P. MJ... May The Lord have mercy on your soul like us all...

Lets see what others say...Sure too be a great read!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What a sad day today!
MJ was a great talent, I don't think there will be another person as influential as he was in the world of music/dance. I will always remember his music and watching his music videos growing up. I think he had a lot of love in his heart and I hope he can finally rest in peace.

RIP MJ and Farrah

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Absolutely spot on my friend, He was no more or less important than anyone else yet his death will overshadow the deaths of many, Shame.

I hope this does not mean actual Important news will be overlooked for the next few weeks...unfortunately it will...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Put him on a pedestal...then tear him down...then mourn his death and talk about how misunderstood and great he was...

Yet people will flood to a public funeral and cry for a person they don't even know personally...just by some weird connection they felt through the television and how one song he wrote changed their lives forever.

So true...but don't underestimate the Occult power of ritualistic mourning on a society. It acts as an energy or tension release that would otherwise be forced elsewhere. Kind of makes you think doesn't it? Very convenient, whether by divine intervention or contrived plan.

[edit on 26/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hm, interesting.

INTERESTING.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The loss is immeasurable.

The last thing I thought I’d see when I opened ATS this morning was this tragic news...

This is more than a public tragedy for me and mine, but a personal one also.

Gawd how awful... I’m so so sorry...

I’ll never forget his soft voice, his shy manner, the kindness he just gave and gave, that never ceased, just never stopped... His creative spirit like none other.

You never had to grow up did you Michael.
Thank God for that I guess, but you'll be so missed!

My prayers are with your children and family...

I hope they find peace soon...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hm, interesting.

INTERESTING

I tink so...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. MJ...........................

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It acts as an energy or tension release that would otherwise be forced elsewhere. Kind of makes you think doesn't it? Very convenient, whether by divine intervention or contrived plan.

So if I’m riding this right what you’re implying is Michaels death served to give the USA a collective valium?

Or Kim didn’t punch the big red button because his tension is turned to letting out steam over Jackson's death?

What are you saying here???

In my opinion, if it’s what I’m thinking it’s rubbish and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If anything, Kim is over there right now mourning. He may be completely anti-American, but f, he loves our entertainment.

In fact, he's probably sitting in his chair, crying to himself with a box of tissues, blasting BEAT IT over and over. Kinda like every MJ fan is doing in This country

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I can't see how people can jump straight to empathy and sadness or contempt. On one hand he may be guilty and these kids will be scarred for life or maybe he is innocent, who knows? Not any of you people. He will be judged accordingly and all I feel is hmmmphh, he had some good music, may he rest....appropriately. It is worth noting all the good things he did though, he really did. But then again there is that saying, the biggest sinners sit in the front pews. I'll hold judgement, indefinitely.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The man is DEAD, Have a little respect. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
RIP Micheal Jackson your music lives on.
It is so weird to hear this as i was listening to all his music yesterday(and why particularly yesterday i dont know) and only found out this morning. So sad!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
He's a nutjob, but a legend all the same. RIPMJ.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
He was and will forever be the King of Pop. The man was an absolute inspiration but a troubled soul. My prayers will be with him and i hope he finds peace in the life after.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join