It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories with Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure if others have posted information from Keith Mayes website, but this is worth looking at.

Anyone who is bold enough to write a book titled "Science, The Universe and, God, the search for truth"
"Theories with Problems"

Deserves to live here at ATS.

He has many articles he's written on this site which tackle all the great ponerables of this reality. He might be a bit tortured, but his ability to express his idea's is very clear and easy to understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good read. It is pretty crazy how little we really know. I notice a lot of people say we really know nothing.

That is going a little far IMHO. Obviously we do know some stuff. We do have LCDs, Cars and Nuclear fission after all. Our understanding is limited, but not void of some really important points and realizations.

Yes he deserves to live at ATS. I did really like his Plato quote.

"As being is to becoming, so is truth to belief. If then, Socrates, amid the many opinions about the gods and the generation of the universe, we are not able to give notions which are altogether and in every respect exact and consistent with one another, do not be surprised. Enough if we deduce probabilities as likely as any others; for we must remember that I who am the speaker and you who are the judges are only mortal men". (Plato)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I like the quote also, as it is as true today as it was back then. Maybe even more important.

His dialog seems to struggle with the concept of eternity and infinity versus what man is here inside those concepts. But, many of his rants are a very good read, even if you don't agree with him.

join