It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only two things that money can't buy That's true love & homegrown tomatoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Only two things that money can't buy That's true love & homegrown tomatoes

www.youtube.com...

Any intrepid individuals so fortunate to have sampled of the divine sustenance of the gods, which is the DEFINITION of homegrown tomatoes, can bear witness to the fact that it is quite possible for "Gastronomic Nirvana" to be achieved...

The editorial "powers that be" may take issue with this particular assertion of mine, but I feel that I have not incorrectly categorized this particular thread...

I have, on many an occasion, basked in the blissful radiance of tomato heaven...

The sad reality is that most tomatoes that my fellow Americans consume can be sadly classified as "scat"!!!

Genetically modified so as to resist bruising and premature spoiling, the majority of tomatoes offered to us from commercial purveyors are a ghastly caricature of what they are meant to be!

I shall now attempt to reign in my tomato zealotry, as I wish not to foist my belief system upon anyone...

If you happen to be a tomato atheist, I hope that there comes a day when you may be privy to the sublime sweetness that beckons....

Ain't nothin' in the world that I like better Than bacon & lettuce & homegrown tomatoes Up in the mornin' out in the garden

Get you a ripe one don't get a hard one Plant `em in the spring eat `em in the summer All winter with out `em's a culinary bummer I forget all about the sweatin' & diggin' Everytime I go out & pick me a big one

Homegrown tomatoes homegrown tomatoes What'd life be without homegrown tomatoes Only two things that money can't buy That's true love & homegrown tomatoes

www.cmt.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
TESTIFY!!

Nothing on this Earth can equal the juicy, heaven sent joy that is a garden raised tomato.

It just makes everything around it better.

Bill paying becomes less irksome, beer becomes colder and better tasting...

It's almost like magic.

I'm only sorry I didn't see this post earlier...

[edit on 9/9/2009 by seagull]

join