It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Controlled Economic Implosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is from puppetgov, i've subscribed to there youtube channel because of the quality of this vid, this came out back in January so it may be here already, if so mods feel free to trash it.

i have already posted it on most the social networks i use, but i feel like it is worthy of being on ATS as well.

enjoy.

[edit on 6/24/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks for making me extremely mad. S and F.

It's so sad if you check out Obama's Myspace, and other things he has.

There all full of people who really think that this man, will stop the 'white' man from ruining the USA.

Their taking money left and right, at an unprecedented amount. Without really any questions being asked.

And after CNN made an example out of the Tea Party Goers, noone will want to stand up against it, and be ridiculed on national television.

The Bystander effect has kicked in, and everyone is walking past the dying man, but noone will help because, their sure someone else will do it, but everyone else is thinking the same.

While the thieves go on looting, and laughing. We listen to Obama on Jay Leno, and get a little chuckle, and comfortably hand over 30,000 dollars per person.

Clean house, it's not gonna happen, we're f-ed at this rate.

Who's rolling over in their grave right now! Heres the list.

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
ANDREW JACKSON- He's got to be doing cartwheels!
Martin Luther King Jr.
Rosa Parks
Me- Oh no, i'm still alive, well I roll around alot at night!

There was a thread asking if you could kill someone a few days ago. After watching this, I really do think I could. Get your sorry *** over her bernanke!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have to say that is the best phrase I have heard describing this whole recession...

Controlled Economic Implosion

Jesus, wha the hell can you do? Stand behind Ron Paul? Even if every person in the United States of America were to stand behind the man, the media would either deny it or not give him the time of day.

So who do you trust for leadership? Who can you trust these days? I sure in the hell do not know.

I see 300,000,000 Americans all talking about how all of this is pure bullsh** and 300,000,000 Americans not willing to do a godda** thing about it.

It really would take a revolution to stop this cluster****...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

The quote at the end is appropriate (i've put it in my signature)

i like this one also (not in the video)

Complacency will be the architecture of your downfall
~ Jeremy Gutsche

new topics

top topics

join