It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Baffled, Intrigued by Girl Who Doesn't Age

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hope that she is is just aging really slowly and can provide amazing benefits to all of humanity.

But the first thing that came to my mind was this little fellow along with a severe case of some sort of autism or mental retardation.

Again I truly do hope that she will continue to improve her mental capacity and lives a long and happy life, that maybe can help improve the lives of other people.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just posted on Twitter about this girl and a friend of mine gave me a youtube link to this:

www.youtube.com...

It's a similar case here in Brazil, but this one is 28 years old, the video is in portuguese. Her name is Nati.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Renan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Wow! That's pretty weird. Does that mean that she will live much longer than average though?

Would be interesting to find out!

Edit to change my crummy spelling

[edit on 24-6-2009 by TheOmen]

Exactly my thoughts too, maybe she is the millenium child, 16 years is 1.6 years to her, when she turns 100 she will be like a 10 year old. Way cool if it is true, get her DNA/genes analyzed.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

okey then if a adult had a sexual relasionship with her when she turn 18 by the way, would that be legal? i just see some peophiles getting some hards by looking at her..

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
reply to post by reject

okey then if a adult had a sexual relationship with her when she turn 18 by the way, would that be legal? i just see some pedophiles getting some hards by looking at her..

Come on people grow up!!!!! Can we get of the whole pedophile kick? This has no point in being posted here. Stop watching that quack Nancy Grace. Stranger Danger is no stranger at all remember that. Pervs are not lurking around every dark corner or ally way.

I'm more afraid of muggers, murderers and gangs that the media hyped sex offenders, especially with the economy so bad, desperate people do desperate things.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

no im serious, could some 60 year old dude getting away with having sex with her? and just getting called in for rape?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
reply to post by Djdoubt03

no I'm serious, could some 60 year old dude getting away with having sex with her? and just getting called in for rape?

What? Legally if is is within the age of consent any dude could, unless of course it is shown she has mental disabilities and is unable to make choices for here self.

And please can we stop with the pedo stuff, it's just adding to the media hype.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So basically her cells dont rapidly stop replicating like the rest of us when we hit a certain age? her cells are stagnant so to speak? or atleast i think thats the jist of it...the cure will be found in her genetic code if thats the case.But i really have no clue and im just throwing some things out there.Scientists have done the same with fruit flies and made them live many times longer than they should naturally,but after a few generations the DNA fixes itself and reverts back for some reason.Very sad though,i couldn't imagine having all the thoughts and needs i do now but trapped inside the body of a toddler.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yeah lets end that there please before somebody gets smacked with a warning or worse.

Way off topic

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

or BS fake? There is always people to hope for stupid unlikely things eh? And come and troll?..

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I FINALLY got my wife to look at something on ATS! lol

Interesting post - star and flag

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by reject

or BS fake? There is always people to hope for stupid unlikely things eh? And come and troll?..

The story is not bs, nor a fake.

Please research it.
The girl in the story have been covered in the Media before, around 4-5 years ago, and unless her parents have kept her in the freezer since then, it is fairly obvious that she indeed hasn't aged since then.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renan
Just posted on Twitter about this girl and a friend of mine gave me a youtube link to this:

www.youtube.com...

It's a similar case here in Brazil, but this one is 28 years old, the video is in portuguese. Her name is Nati.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Renan]

That is nuts.

However, this baby looks like it has some wear and tear on him/her. I think the one poster who said the baby will end up looking like Benjamin Button as a baby might be correct.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by reject

Never mind

Self Edit.....

[edit on 24-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I wondered the same thing. Like can she speak? Understand others speaking? Can she walk? Will her body ever age? It's like something out of a movie.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As a general reply to several people, we are geneticaly programed to age and die. Its part of our natural pattern, the next generation is protected till able to survive on thier own, and the last gteneration dies.

To stop this genetic code would be a atrocity agenst humans as a whole.

Any one who thinks over population is bad now just wait till just a few people die each year.

But this would be helpful although for space exploration. i even with light speed travel itll take years to the nearest stars and many many to reach somewhere habitable. A combination of what i like to term EverLifes and borderline cryogenics we would be able to have trained personel able to set up deep probes, habitats and anything else they might need.

So this thing is a double edged blade. SO we need people able to know where to stop using this.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe shes the anti christ?!?!?!??!? LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Did Methuselah really live to be 969 years old? I believe he did. If so, what happened that changed how long we live?

Can this little girl be the answer? Is it possble that we are getting back to the times when our genes didnt age?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There were two named trees in the Garden of Eden. The Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. Apparently this girl may have eaten from the fruit of the other.

I don't think she'll ever become a genius. Long lived organisms are usually not very intelligent, while intelligent organisms usually have shorter lifespans. This seems to be the case in her slow intellectual development, as well as the Brazillian adult/child.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
she still has her baby teeth, and her bones are like a ten year olds, different parts of her body has different ages. The article says mentally she is a toddler as well

so very interesting, could it be the opposite of progeria( age 10 years for each year) ???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join