It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time glitch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ten years ago when I was 9, in the summer of 1999 when I went over to my uncle's estate up in the mountains of eastern Washington State, I saw a Native American man playing a flute behind my uncle's house near his garden.

I'm still not sure if this was a dream I had later or not, but I think it was real. There is an Indian Reservation a few miles away across the river, but I still don't know why there would be a Native American there standing around playing a flute. It's private property and no natives in the United States still wander like that.

Some years later I asked my grandmother, who knows a lot about the paranormal, if she had heard of this, and she said it happened a lot to people when she lived in the San Gabriel Mountains north of Los Angeles.

My theory is that it was a glitch where the past slipped into the present. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i think its your mind playing tricks on you.

i certainly dont think its a time glitch, whatever may have happened

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Heh...we injuns are a crafty lot. You never know where we might turn up. It's odd that you even saw one of us considering how low our numbers are anymore.

Maybe he got drunk at the 49er and wandered off the rez

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

No. It's a guy running around with a flute, or a recollection of a dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This actually is a fairly documented phenomenom. I have a quote from a book below,about two women who literally relived in real time a battle that had occured years previous. I've read a few other cases of people seeing Native Americans, alone or in settlements. I'll try to find the original book, or something about it online and post again.

Many agree, that somehow it is a glitch in time, where one period is overlayed over another, usually with only those in the present aware of the situation.

I found the book and article:
"Strange Stories, Amazing Facts" Readers Digest 1976, Page 384

"BattleTrapped in Time?
Just before dawn on Aug 19, 1942 Canadian and British troops attacked the German held port of Dieppe in Normandy, in a full scale rehearsal for D-day. It was a raid from which the Allies learned much-but at a terrible cost. Of the 6,086 men who landed 3,623 were killed wounded, or captured.

Almost nine years later, on august 4, 1951, two English women on vacation near Dieppe were awakened by the sound of gunfire. What happened in the next three hours was like listening to a battle that had become trapped in time..."

On the next page of the book, there is a timeline, showing how the events reported in both times lined up.

(I hope the quote is adequate, it is from a book I own.)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
When I was younger my friend told me how 2 years in a row he saw an Indigenous (Aborigine) man just standing at his backdoor at night with a spear. He said the next year the man was there again. AFAIK they haven't seen it since and this was years ago.

Although it isn't surprising for the Indigenous in certain parts of AUS to walk into random peoples backyards after a night on he booze, it's unlikely where he lives. Plus, he had a spear and was dressed as an Indigenous but this was outer-city.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Show me the physics behind this alleged "time glitch" of yours, please.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetabeam2
Show me the physics behind this alleged "time glitch" of yours, please.

Uh, I'm not a scientist?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
time glitches happen sometimes
a week forward, a week backward
generally rare tho, something big going down on the spiritual or logical for that to happen

new topics

top topics

join