It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the USA can be nuked..!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The easiest way would be for a nuke to go missing from your own arsenal and then get forgotten by todays unfolding events.

A few months/years later detonate said nuke and blame it on a foreign enemy.

Voila....

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

every nuclear weapon leaves its own identifiable signature, furthermore, nuclear weapons are never forgotten....ever.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I bet the people that believe nuking the USA isn't possible are the same people that believe that cavemen hijacked planes with boxcutters and flown them into the two biggest towers of America.

paradox

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I thought about this scenario while typing this up. Though in my write up I decided to leave the conspiracies to the other posters. I do find that this is a possible false flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Study: New radiation detectors not worth the cost

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The government shouldn't buy more of the new radiation detection machines it's been developing to look for smuggled nuclear materials at ports, a report from the National Research Council says.

The new machines are only marginally better at detecting hidden nuclear material than monitors already at U.S. ports, but would cost more than twice as much, says the report released Wednesday.

Hmm looks like they are setup for failure. If we aren't using the detectors then how will we know that we won't get bombed. Looks like it would be pretty easy for some one to smuggle in a nuke.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So the most important contingent plan would be prevent simultaneously look for someone from within the US who is here already.

We hear micheal savage, glenn beck and alex jones, and sean hannity and other hosts I dont hear the names of too often, that there is an enemy within.

I am more afraid of the protectorates desperate mood swings pertaining to material losses, causing a faulty situation than I am about the possibility of the events themselves. For instance if someone loses their cool say right now for instance..not good apples are going to drop from this flowered tree..get it?

So we peace seekers need to keep a balance of those we prop up to talk for us. As the wrong conveyances at the wrong times could spell the end of drunken football sundays so to speak.

We need to make society the way it should be, non overt about lifestyle. Everyone, while your out, dont stalk them, dont belittle anyone, dont gossip. Just live and do your own thing, or you will miss out the most in life.

And grasp a false aspect of reality. As many here do daily.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join