It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 calender could have ended for a VERY simple reason...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The 2012 date I think is been manupilated some what by the Tptb so it will all fitt together.

I read that they even added the 11:11 mystic too, just too spike it up..

What, whether this is true or not isnt as scary as that they actually goes to this length to manipulate the populus ..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin
Could the 2012 CALENDAR have ended for a very simple reason?
I no doubt in my mind, believe that 2012 is going to make the biggest impact on human lives, either negative or positive, that we ever have faced.
But could it have been on such a basic reason?

We are going to enter the center of our Universe in 2012...now whatever this has in store for us, spiritually,economically, religiously etc...perhaps the ORIGINAL reason why it stopped could have been that...quite honestly they didnt know?

I will give the links etc. after i post this...but we are entering the center of our universe...after 2012, we will be on the OTHER side of the universe, slowly revolving around...
how could the mayans EVER charted the stars...IF...the stars are on a different location all the sudden?

say you look up to the north star...what IF the north star all the sudden started moving TOWARDS THE SOUTH? quite obviously you cant predict anything, until the variable changes.
Hense there CALENDAR had to come to an end.

the simple answer to an algebraic question?
your thoughts?

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

They couldn't even figure out when they would be wiped out.

So why do you think they know when you will be wiped out?

It's fantasy, and it's sadly distracting you all from the real, very real problems of the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i think we are over hyping 2012, it will come and go and nothing will ever happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

I hate to tell you this. But...

The Mayan Calendar does not End At all. Period. Ever. In Fact there are Calculations for Thousands of Years into the Future. As Well, There are 52 Mayan Calenders with about 26 commonly used. The Baktun Long Count AKA Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the one you Refer too and Actually They Reset it and Start over, It does not End. 5 Baktun = 25,625 Years = 1 Full Precession = 1 World Age. Dec 21, 2012 Marks the End of the 4th World Age. And the Beginning of the 5th. Which BTW is about 200,000 years. Same amount of Time we have been Mining Gold. A Key Period of Human Evolution... Anyway... The Mayan Calendars do not end. They Do Repeat. They Believe in Cyclic Time. I am a Mayan Day Keeper, I Have had extensive talks with the Living Mayan Elders. The K'iche'. As most of you probably do not know. The Mayans Are Still Here. They Did not Disappear, contrary to popular belief. You can go to Guatemala and Talk to Mayan Elders yourself. Pretty Cheap to do so.

Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih, Dhih, Dhih

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ydm18

Every Sec of Every Day Something Happens that Changes the World... Don't Be Stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join