It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am such a dweeb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Im a 43 year old man who got watching Naruto as a pass time with his son. Problem I'm having is my son has out grown the dam Japanese cartoon.I'm stuck in the storyline now wanting to know what happens.

It would be different if it was one of those serious Japanese anime. Problem is, this one isn't.

Naruto is an idiot. I'm trapped! Is this subliminal?

I heard rumors of Pokemon sending flashing lights, sending viewers into epileptic fits, back in the day. Is there a conspiracy here or am I just an old geek?

Please be gentle.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This should be in BelowTopSecret.com. Sorry, I cant help you there, I have never seen the show.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Haha , that is very interesting. But i think that you are just a geek, and like Naruto. Not everything has to be a conspiracy..
I myself never got into Naruto, but i did like Inu Yasha. I know lots of people that like Naruto and Anime and such.
They seem to be pretty normal , and you seem to be normal to. So , your perfectly safe...
So be chill , and enjoy the show

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well guess what, lol. Naruto fights Saskue, he loses. Saskue leaves. Naruto finds out his dad was the 4th Hokakge. There are just two spoilers, why you ask? BECAUSE THIS DOESNT BELONG ON ATS!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
who cares take this bs to btw... please ur wasting my wasted time... and thats bad

top topics

join