It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Idea of when we die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yeah I'm exactly the same with people--I just know within minutes if I like someone or not.
It's weird

It does seem to be a connecting force that's playing out.
and like you I can sorta read people very quickly--it's almost telepathic at times

Maybe it is programmed into us---I really don't know ??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I don't personally believe in an interventionist God or creator, unless of course I am the creator of my own reality. However I do beleve in a creator of sorts, as something obviously created this reality.

If this reality is a simulation, then as far as the computer is concerned, our free will is probably just an illusion because everything within the simulation has already been calculated & predetermined by the computer.

When creating a simulation, the only limit is imagination, or the intelligence of the creator who created it, so anything is possible. So that would account for all the bizarre or zany things that happen within this reality.

Having had an NDE & OBE, I believe that consciousness exists outside our physical bodies, which leads me to believe that we could possibly be the creators of our own reality and that we live on in some form or another after death. Then again that could so easily just be another aspect of the simulation.

If our consciousness is external, there's a strong possibility that this reality is virtual, and therefore we are simply plugged in and it might just be a game after all and when we depart this reality & take off our VR head gear, we'll suddenly find ourselves back in the real world. But is it really real or just another simulation?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by kindred]

<< 1  2   >>

join