It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOHUD UFO DOC 1980's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Putnam and Westchester counties, NY 1980's

The people's accounts on this video are pretty good.

There's lots of information out there on this case.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The stone cairns and chambers certainly offer a unique twist to an otherwise well-documented UFO story.

Seems to be a lot of speculation about the correlation between the chambers and the UFO's, but one of the most intriguing, in my opinion, was that there is a connection with early European settlers involved in their construction and that they served as a portal to a "fourth dimension"...

If the UFO's were present in the area back then as well - this would add substantial validity to the phenomenon and provide impetus for further study into such activity - 200 years before Roswell!

Thanks for posting...

[edit on 6/18/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am a eye witness to these lights , I saw them while on interstate 87 and the whole highway was pulled over looking at them, just an amazing site of the early 80's and I dont know what it was but it was not a plane

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13
I am a eye witness to these lights , I saw them while on interstate 87 and the whole highway was pulled over looking at them, just an amazing site of the early 80's and I dont know what it was but it was not a plane

Was your experience seeing the ufo just lights or could you see a huge boomerang/ flying city? I'd like to know more first hand. I have just discovered I have a colleague who was in Phoenix and witnessed the Phoenix lights. The first hand account was pretty fun to hear.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was driving east on 87 when I saw 50-100cars pulled over to the side of the road , This is a very populated area , I stoped and got out everybody was looking up at the sky , there are a few low mountain tops on the horizen , this huge v shape was slowly moving over the tops of the mountains , about 250 feet up to 500 feet tops it was a few lights I recall 10-12 red green blue yellow in a v shape , there was no noise but I was on a highway it was hard to tell with all the people, It was in our sight for 10 minutes, a long time for a ufo sighting and over 200 people saw this with me , It was on the news the next day , They say it could be light air carft guys fooling around , but what I saw was not anything that looked like aircraft , This was huge and a v shape , I recall the turn it made the whole carft truned at once and went over the mountains , A very slow trun , it was a v shape and one craft

[edit on 103030p://pmvpm by yenko13]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Yenko. You are invaluable to this thread.

How I looked into this case again was after reading about the Iran case yesterday I woke up and looked to see if there was anything more to this case and I came across the video. I hadn't seen it and it wasn't posted on here although I did see you posted an article in current events that didn't get much play.

What I find strange is that there are so many witnesses to this event and yet it is relatively unknown on ATS. This sighting was at least as important as the phoenix lights, and yet it's not even really close to as popular a topic. It is similar in some respects to what was described flying over the desert in Phoenix. Both huge triangles or boomerang shaped craft.

My hope is that we can get some Phoenix Lights witnesses on ATS to watch this video and maybe see if what they saw was similar. Maybe we could even get homemade drawings*** of what you saw and what was seen in phoenix and we can all have a look and compare them?

Was what you saw something that looked like this? [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/527719151071.jpg[/atsimg]
Just curious to know if you heard it make any sound?

P.s. Any other witnesses out there that would like to describe this event as well?

***Pretty please.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Flying wings and things oh my.
Guess they get lost now and then.
Also the flight dynamics must change for some unknown reason.
Imagine having planes searching around like that for a landing spot.
These Tesla super aircraft are just not prime time.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join