It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians 'treated like 'animals': Jimmy Carter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
The Israelis bombing civilians doesn't seem to bother you, but the rockets do? Even though the bombings have killed 300 times as many civilians? Can you say 'hypocrisy'?

Can you say chucklehead? :shk:

Isreal has shown remarkable restraint when dealing with the so-called palestinian squatters. For years and years the Israeli civilians have been terrorized and murdered via rockets, bombs, and homicide bombers. The fact that the so-called palestinian terrorists hide behind civilians and civilian infrastructure is NOT the problem of the Israelis who are protecting themselves, it's the problem of the so-called palestinians.

If they don't want Israel to defend itself and fire back at the launchers - which are in school yards and hospital roof tops - then the terrorist idiots shouldn't be shooting them off into the soverign country of Israel to begin with.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No .. what is 'retarded' is to excuse the fact that the so-called 'palestinians' attempt mass murder against civilians of a soverign nation - on a daily basis - and you excuse it. The so-called 'palestinians' terrorize civilians of a soverign nation day after day .. year after year ... and chuckleheads say 'oh .. less than a hundred got blown up so it's no big deal'. :shk:

Posting FACTS about homicide bombers and killer rockets and bombs isn't 'sensationalizing' .. it's posting facts. Deal with it.

That's the thing though, I DID post facts. You didn't.

Israeli casualties: 13
civilians: 3
military personnel: 10 (4 due to friendly fire)

Gaza casualties: 1417
civilians: 926
military personnel and police officers: 491

And you're putting words in my mouth (again with the sensationalizing), I never made excuses for what the Palestinians are doing, both sides are clearly wrong in the way they are going about their business. There is never an excuse for a civilian casualty.

What I am trying to point out, is that people who take only Israel's side of the argument fail to see Israel's massive transgressions against human rights. 926 to 3. Those are the numbers of civilians killed. You can't argue against that, it is a fact.

The very fact that you call them the "so-called 'palestinians" shows your contempt and bias towards this group of people. If you think that Israel is showing 'restraint' in killing 926 civilians, then you seriously need to reconsider your concept of restraint. I guess the National Guard at Kent State showed 'restraint' when they only killed 4 innocent students?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
I DID post facts. You didn't.

Yes .. I did post facts. You only see what you want to see.

Daily rocket attacks in an attempt to mass murder as many civilians as possible. This is mass terrorism. Homicide and suicide bombers against civilians of a soverign nation. Again ... mass terrorism.

There is never an excuse for a civilian casualty.

Yes there is.

Take that up with Hamas. They fire rockets intended to kill Israeli civilians from their own civilian infrastructure fully knowing that the civilians around them are being used as human shields. Israel has a right to defend itself. ANY SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS WHO DIE DO SO BECAUSE OF HAMAS .

Those are the numbers of civilians killed. You can't argue against that, it is a fact.

It's not for a lack of trying on the part of the so-called palestinians.
They want to kill as many as possible. Just because they are inept
at it doesn't make them any less of terrorists.

The very fact that you call them the "so-called 'palestinians" shows your contempt and bias towards this group of people.

That's what they are ... so-called 'palestinians'.
There are no such things as 'palestinians' because there is no country of palestine.
Arafat was Egyptian.
The so-called Palestinians are Egyptians, Syrians, and mostly Jordanians.

And yes, I proudly hold them in contempt and I no longer care what happens to them. I used to. I don't any longer. They made their bed. They can now lay in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Nobody cares about that because its so much easier to swallow the S**t of the msm, and move with the, "Indignation" of those jumping on the bandwagon to hate Israel.

Of course I feel for the Palestinian children; they have so meny a**wholes hiding behind them!! These people make me vomit..

Ok. They're soon to be on the plate themselves. Unlike Israel, they will snivel and quietly/loudly plea for help and understanding..

Its called checking your history and sources.. But it's easier just to hate cause the minions were, "told" to. Don't worry I'm not coming back to the thread..

Thank you.

No consequencE..

[edit on 19-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Seems like the Arab League is well represented here.

Name one Arab Democracy in the Middle East that offers its own people full Human Rights and protection from tyranny by their own government?

What do Palestinians leaders do each time they're given more land to test if they are capable of ruling themselves? - use it to attack Israel and further oppress their people.

The question isn't why Israel treats the Palestinians like animals, the question is why do the Palestinians refuse responsibility, continue to oppress their own, keep them in poverty and living like animals as Arafat did for decades (i'd still like to know when all those billions of $ will be returned to his people after Arafat stole it), not to mention their fellow Arabs who only bitch about the plight of the Palestinian people but do very little and offer even less to provide solutions. Obviously the Arab world does not care and only uses the topic to attack Israel - because Israel isn't a "Arab Muslim" State like the rest of them - sounds a lot like racism to me.

Let's see how long you and your family would want to live under a religious totalitarian Arab Muslim regime (dictatorship or monarchy, take your pick) with few, if any, rights, assuming the regime allows you to live at all. God bless all Western, Democratic countries, including Israel, the only countries on this planet i'd even THINK about living in.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
An interesting story about Jimmy Carter ...

Carter Duped By Hamas Again

When it comes to describing the unfortunate periodic reappearances of Jimmy Carter in the Middle East, several characterizations come to mind but none more so than these two: a basket case of self-delusion or venal anti-Semitism masquerading as compassion.

In either case, Carter is destined to continue his encouragement of the outlawed terrorist organization Hamas to pursue its murderous policies aimed primarily at civilians.

More at the site

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join