It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Holocaust : a Dream ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I woke up in a fury, just moments ago. Disturbed from the inner thoughts that were floating through my subconscience.

Iraq and North Korea, were launching at the US, and were in the process of decimating several cities. The White House was gone, Most of DC was gone, which some could argue would be a good thing. It was not.

I clenched my son and familly and we went to the nearest nuclear fallout evacuation center.... (in real life I have not a clue where one is)

Through many Gates and checkpoints we make it through into safety only to have a nuke land right near us, as I was holding my family, clutching them... and praying. Just before this, i was encouraging others to get right with God.

I was having a mental toss in my mind, should I tell people to pray to get right with God? No, we will be alright... will we? So I did, and people started praying... moments later we were ashes.

The people who were left after the decimation, were brought to evacuation centers where they boarded planes and was flown to the nearest containment center. These "containment" centers were located under the Denver International Airport and various other locales near airports.

The survivors were taken into this area to cleanse themselves from the nuclear ash. The room was huge with high chainlink fences, with barb wire facing inwards and shower heads over the top. Homeland Security agents, led the remaining people [survivors of the fallout] into these cleansing chambers where the gasses of the showerheads eliminated them. The Bodies were hauled off into the incinerators below.

What a fookin dream. I woke me up from a dead sleep... I went in and covered up my son, and came straight to the PC. To share this story with whoever reads it, and make a plea to get yourself right within the universe. If you have done some dumb #... ask the Eternal God for a spiritual cleanse, [religious preference not necessary] and just ask to be cleansed of your wrongful doings... and get right.

Things are about to get real fookin hairy. It is gonna make 9-11 look like a mosquito bite. So make sure you got your head on right. And keep an eye on who you think is there to help you. Population Control.... could mean YOU.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Spooky, really spooky, that is very disturbing. Have you had premonitions in dreams before, was it dreamlike or lucid?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Not to minimize what was obviously a disturbing dream for you, but I honestly dont think we will have a large destruction cycle with nukes.

Iraq and North Korea dont have much in the way of launch ability against the Continental US (although it has been suggested that North Korea might be able to get a missle to California, and could easily hit bases in Japan and Hawaii). However, if I doubt that either force would try such a move, considering our overwhelming force, we would likely turn either or both countries into glow in the dark parking lots.

North Koreas northern neighbor, China, on the other hand, is a totally different matter. Although they are a bit more level headed than North Korea, they have the ability to cause us a lot of trouble.

I contend that if it comes out that Columbia was taken down by a scalar/HAARP attack, the Chinese are the most likely suspects, as a warning to the US.

Because of this, I doubt that in any conflict that may arrise, nuclear weapons will play a significant role. (Scalar/HAARP type weapons can easily disable nuclear weapons before they are even launched). However, the use of Scalar weapons on civilian populations would be far more devestating than what would be wrought by nuclear weapons. (Mindsnapper mode kills so thoroughly that even *death* is dead)

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
yeah it was a tripped out dream. As far as premonitions go, I dont believe that I have had them before. However, It was a very very clear dream, lots of detail. I could almost smell the nuclear fallout. I have not had a dream that descriptive and memorable.

Yeah, I dont think that Iraq and N Korea have capabilities of reaching the States, besides west coast... however if nukes start flying and we nuke NKorea, that is gonna have an effect on China and it could trigger all out GLobal Thermal Nuclear War.

Want to play a game?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Damm what a horrible dream to have. Must have been intense.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We are all doing that kind of nightmares.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have had several dream like this but with mine I was just off the coast of manhatten island. I look at my watch and it says 3:15 in the afternoon suddenly manhatten island gets nuked I am right next to the harbor and jump in that is when I wake up.

Falcon

Time will tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
I have had several dream like this but with mine I was just off the coast of manhatten island. I look at my watch and it says 3:15 in the afternoon suddenly manhatten island gets nuked I am right next to the harbor and jump in that is when I wake up.

Falcon

Time will tell the truth.

Is there a date on the watch?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i think everyone is a little uneasy about what's going on...i've actually had a re-occuring dream since i was 20 (for seven years) in it me and my family are in one of those evacuations centers--it's a school--and everyone is gathered in the auditoruim when the officers begin spraying everyone with this chemical that liquifies them. people start running and screaming and i'm huddled in this corner with a gourp of folk and one guy gets the door open. we rush down the hall and out into the school yard...it's dark and the gates are locked so we start climbing and once i get over i help as many people as i can before the officers show up and i run and hide between these two garbage dumpsters.

sometimes i wake myself up before i get out...it's mad scary. but, i think it's just mental not prophetic because in reality i would never go to one of those centers.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yeah, after that dream... i dont know if I will go to one either.

In all actuality, most of the US hasnt been concerned about nukes, so there are not as many shelters as there were in the 60's

top topics

join