It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Thunderbird Crop Circle in UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Direct link to CCC Thunderbird image.

Whoa. First a Phoenix, now a formation that looks almost exactly like a Thunderbird - a common and very sacred First nations (Native American) symbol. I phoned up one of my bros and asked him what he knew of Thunderbird. He said "it's a representation of the Creator and usually precedes the strongest storms - where his wings create the thunderous sounds". Even though it's a common symbol within my own culture, I'm afraid I don't know much about it myself - just wheat I heard when growing up. I know some Indian nations believe that from time to time these beings took on human form and intermarried within human tribes. According to Wiki (yeah...I know), Thunderbirds even battle against reptilian beings, trying to fight them off.

Food for thought...

Phoenix: birth after death.
Thunderbird: Warning and protection before the storm.

Also, according to the CCC site, the farmer in whose field this is is admant against all visitors. Interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When did this crop circle arrive? Is it like a very recent thing?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just discovered either today or yesterday. And on another thread it's said that the farmer is the same guy who had last year's Pi formation in his field. Highly interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oy third thread on this today?

There is an active thread from this morning here: New Mayan Bird Crop circle

top topics

join