It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

I saw that one. Can't imagine them getting away with it, though, since I know what the reaction of MY soldier wold be! No way he would agree to that.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It appears that the Manphibian Erectus camouflage is more likely to fail - and cause 'distortions' - in localized areas, such as around the eyes...

This could be attributed to a 'delay' that occurs as the active camouflage struggles to compute and display the complex facial actions/colour shifts that occur during times when the Manphibian's are attempting to perpetrate an act of Human Emotion.

We've all see the high-res Youtube video - the definitive Proof of the pervasive presence of Manphibian Erectus in our society.

There is no going back to the way things were.

Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I looked at the orgininal video and enlarged it to 500 percent and his eyes are completely silt 90percent of the time. He looks reptilian what more proof do people want.

This is brillant!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
TTT for this.

Been wanting to make a thread about listing who are suspected reptiles. Hopefully more discussion happens here. Could use it.

A guy in Vegas I have run across I believe is Reptillian, he has vertical slits for pupils. Having seen this upclose multiple times has made me very uncomfortable in his presence.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You know I have just stumbled onto this thing called Reptillian shapeshifting and the only reason I have given it any attention is something tha thappened a few weeks ago. What are the odds I notice something to the point of rewind (DVR) over and over hitting pause repeatedly to see if what I saw was really there. And the WEIRD thing is that I notice the same type thing a lot on these videos.

And sadly I cannot remember who this was on. I mean I remember seeing an eye anamoly, but not WHO it was. I do know it was news show of some kind.

So anyway, I was watching and noticed one eye blinked slower than the other. Like there was a lag in one eye and I rewound it and showed my kids. We were all laughing about how weird it looked and made drunk jokes, but they weren't drunk, just the eye thing.

How interesting that within weeks of this incident, I come across this reptilian thing. I don't even remember how I got there, I think I was looking at NWO stuff regarding the oil spill.

Thanks for posting all of these.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hilder is the Producer of 21 Video Documentaries and is now working on two Feature Films concerning the Illuminati's Evilarchy.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sad-face and it went silent after shoving it to skunk works...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok the reptilian theory is really catching my attention. The main problem im finding lately is that i cannot find an actual link to any proof of this thats not on YOUTUBE or something similar. I would like a CNN link or a FOX link. Something thats got some credibility. I tried looking up the "Sr Bush interview with Larry King" with success on the CNN website. But when i clicked it it was not working. The only video link thats not working on that page. Hell of a coincedence. Hopefully its ok to link this link. Larry Kings archive. edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok, did anyone just catch cnn on tv about 15 minutes ago? The female reporter in Libya was reporting to Wolf Blitzer and her eyes kept doing the reptilian shape-shifting thing you see on all these videos on ATS..I still have it on my TV and have DVR'ed it several times and it is just a trip! It is probably some video glitch, but the strangest part of it is she keeps talking and her mouth moves fines to the words but the eyes do that crazy change to lizard eyes with the black vertical line in place of an iris and pupil and she also seems to be having areal hard time with her eyes. She kept blinking them uncontrollably.

Does anyone know how to find the story and put the video here?

It was on Wolf Blitzer and the Situation Room around 3:45 Pacific. It was a Developing story and the reporter's name is Arwa Damon. The headline is Ajdabiya Residents Flee Fighting.

Really it was super strange and went on for the whole interview.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You guys wanna see a real reptilian ?

See at 1:13, this is so far the best evidence i found in 1980... Right now they are much better in hiding their face..
By the way they dont shapeshift they use a humanoid biological droid with real organs and real lungs and they love human flesh , they dont wanna conquer this world they want to feast on humans thats about it... So be carefull , we do have somekind of protection but be careful.
better when using full screen mode you can see the shape of the eye crearly, they rarelly have blue or green eyes because that would be easier to identify they have black or brown eyes and they can be anyone not only celebrities or politicians it is very unlikely to be one of those these days since they dont like to expose.

edit on 19-11-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I only just heard about this reptillian buisness recently and stumbled across this 1 check it. original link to vid in comments. I think theres no way a low quiality camera can cause such a distinctive change of the eyes. www.youtube.com...

It is performer Niki Minaj....also google image search her at the grammys in the gown...with a medusa head on it and she is with a priest heres a link to image www.google.co.nz...://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wczKwMvc6Qs/TzjSA7vs38I/AAAAAAAABr0/e7nm1XA22Ww/s1600/nicki-minaj-at-the-grammys- 2012-pope.jpg&imgrefurl=http://chatterbusy.blogspot.com/2012/02/nicki-minajs-grammys-performance-2012.html&h=488&w=533&sz=96&tbnid=JqOMgKk61OrW8M:&tbn h=113&tbnw=123&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnicki%2Bminaj%2Bgrammys%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=nicki+minaj+grammys&docid=a0CYvN3tSa9mvM&sa=X&ei=hyamT4CCN4i uiQfN6IilAw&ved=0CGYQ9QEwAA&dur=477
edit on 6-5-2012 by hiphoprevolution because: added more link and detail

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
wonder why they would go from analog to digital.. part of an unveiling maybe??? just seems like that was a bad move if not done on purpose since we can now catch so many malfunctions.
edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join