It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravy, the alleged tour guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
He scored the highest of all licensed tour guides in NY.

www.nyc.gov...

First off, just because he scored high on a test doesn't necessarily mean he's a good tour guide.

Second, where does it mention he scored higher than all the rest of the licensed tour guides?

I have his personal e-mail.

You can just post his work website where he promotes and advertises what he supposedly does to earn a living.

Wait, I think I found it: www.cia.gov...

Is that it?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH ~

[email protected]

There you go. Instead of creating threads to pimp your opinions, why not ask him directly. Mark is a very nice guy and typically responds to any reasonable questions.

If you are daring, perhaps you can register at the JREF forum and send him a message there. (Gravy)

FYI, I am no longer bumping this thread. You have the information to get the answers you are looking for. Go right to the horses mouth now. I am done in this thread.

Thanks,

CF

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
[email protected]

A gmail account? Are you serious? I can make one of those. Where's his website? You telling me he doesn't have one? How in the world does he get his business?

Mark is a very nice guy and typically responds to any reasonable questions.

I've seen some of his comments to truthers. He is the opposite of a nice guy and it's looking like he's a liar too since no one can prove he makes his living as a tour guide.

If you are daring, perhaps you can register at the JREF forum and send him a message there. (Gravy)

Why doesn't he come here? Does he have to stay body guarded at that forum?

FYI, I am no longer bumping this thread. You have the information to get the answers you are looking for. Go right to the horses mouth now. I am done in this thread.

CameronFox's ability to prove Gravy makes his living as a tour guide = FAIL

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ULTIMA1, err...I mean ATH911,

I'm curious why you are so afraid to contact him. Does it really matter that he uses a gmail account for mail? Would it have been better if he used a yahoo account? an AOL account?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron I'm curious why you are so afraid to contact him. Does it really matter that he uses a gmail account for mail? Would it have been better if he used a yahoo account? an AOL account?

Most legitimate businesses don't use free email accounts, such as gmail/yahoo/AOL.

What is his tour guide website?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
...and yet you still are afraid to contact him. Maybe you should do a little research, and see how a lot of small businesses use gmail. It's also used a lot by real estate agents, etc.

edit: make that 1.75 million companies use their suite of products:
www.reuters.com...

Is it because by contacting him, it will change the way you think about things?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by gavron]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I'll contact him as soon as you post his work website like I've ask a couple of times now.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted by ATH911
reply to post by gavron

I'll contact him as soon as you post his work website like I've ask a couple of times now.

One of Mark Roberts more paranoid research effort ravings

Mark Roberts and CameronFox oddly seem to have a lot in common.

Email: nyctours(at)gmail(dot)com

Here is who he allegedly works for. No mention of Mark Roberts. Just Joyce Gold. Maybe Mark is one of the flunkies.

Joyce Gold History Tours of New York, LLC

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by gavron

So...the 1.75 million other businesses that use gmail cant consider that email as work related?

Curious...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Here is who he allegedly works for. No mention of Mark Roberts. Just Joyce Gold. Maybe Mark is one of the flunkies.

Me thinks Mark Roberts is just a big fat liar about making his living as a NYC tour guide and if he's found to be paid by the government to help cover-up a 9/11 conspiracy, well treason is punishable by death.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

reply to post by gavron

So...the 1.75 million other businesses that use gmail cant consider that email as work related?

Curious...

What part of "I'll contact him as soon as you post his work website like I've ask a couple of times now" do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Cameron was kind enough to provide that information above. I'm hoping you have pleasant conversations!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Cameron was kind enough to provide that information above. I'm hoping you have pleasant conversations!

I must have miss the website address of Mr. Robert's tour guide business that you say Cameron posted. Please re-post.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Me thinks Mark Roberts is just a big fat liar about making his living as a NYC tour guide and if he's found to be paid by the government to help cover-up a 9/11 conspiracy, well treason is punishable by death.

treason? whoa..
he has compiled an incredible amount of statistics and facts regarding 911..
you should really look into them..
pointing out the ridiculous fallacies of the "truther" movement is treason?
thinking logically and critically is treason?
not parroting "truthers" is treason?
disagreeing with Jones and Gage is treason?

challenge him on the facts..
character assassination is non productive at best..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pccat
treason? whoa..

If 9/11 turns out to be an inside job and it's later found out that Gravy was employed by the CIA to help coverup the conspiracy, don't you think that would be a treasonable offense?

he has compiled an incredible amount of statistics and facts regarding 911..
you should really look into them..

I'm still trying to find the facts that show most of Flight 93 buried itself. Please show me on his website where he presents those fact.

character assassination is non productive at best..

But it's OK if he does it?

Btw, can you prove he makes his living as a tour guide?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If 9/11 turns out to be an inside job and it's later found out that Gravy was employed by the CIA to help coverup the conspiracy, don't you think that would be a treasonable offense?

If ????

Is there any evidence that gravy was employed by the CIA---post it for the forum. Both sides , I imaging, would love to read it.

Really, bring on the evidence. After 7 years, surely you can do better than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join