It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage: ae911truth founder says the unbelievable

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, luckily the guy took out that brand new insurance policy on the building right before it got "pulled"!!!

Seriously, there is NO WAY a couple of airliners took down 3 buildings. It just does NOT stand to reason. As for those attempting to just dismiss thermate as "too expensive" etc., if it's an inside job and these people stand to make a TON of money off the whole deal.....well yeah, they're going to do whatever is necessary, which may have included the purchase and usage of thermate. The fact that thermate residue was found at ground zero is just another nail in the official story's coffin.

Anyhow, I was done with this whole discussion 5 years ago. It's up to the individual to decide whether they want the truth, or a cute little government-sponsored story that absolves our leadership of any guilt.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

As far as the use of thermite no way c4 would be better and would require much less preperation but even then were still talking days not hours.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think Gage was basing his statement off reporting done by the Loose Change team and got his facts confused about the BBC interviews.

The BBC was tied into all this nonsense when they started reporting that building 7 collapsed before it had collapsed.

Personally, I would absolutely love to see some interviews to back up the Loose Change claims. I can't believe the specific claims that the hijackers are still alive until I see an interview of one of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Let´s see:
1.- It´s pretty obvious, and very logic that at least some of the hijackers were using false identities. False papers, passports, tickets, etc...
This would account for some mistakes on the initial information on identities. And for the people whose identities were being used to show up, saying -hey I´m here, alive, not one of the hijackers!!-
2.- Some names are very common in middle east countries, so there can be a few homonyms.
3.- There is no way anyone can say that it is not possible for a passport that was in the cockpit of the plane to fall through to the street and be picked up by a police man.
And now:
1.- What about the OTHER hijackers? People keep discussing about the “alleged hijackers who turned up to be alive” right? What about the rest of them?
Are the people using these arguments in their discussing willing to accept that the rest of the hijackers have been CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED and were indeed in the planes and killed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He is absolutely right...no second thoughts

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
seems to me the line at the end....

"and interviewed on the BBC".

was taken from another interview with him and spliced into this one, thats why it cuts out while he's still taslking, cause he's talking about something completely different.

Havent read through all the post, I know i'm a bad boy, but I bet someone has found the interview the above line was cut out of, and has the entire thing?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Phone calls from the passengers.

I like the one where the guy asks his own mother. "You do believe this is me right Mom?"

classic.

Well the general public is easy to fool because we believe whatever we see and hear on the television,or the newspaper.

I mean the media wouldn't lie to us, and the government wouldn't allow it anyway. Ahhh ignorance is Bliss.

I wish I could be that part of the population.

Since were talking about quick slips of the tongue being so meanigful(if we believe the recording in question is real and not spliced up).

How are we to explain these?

sorry for the double post.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This has been brought up several times since 911. Relatives of the supposed hijackers have stated that some of them are still alive. I don't beleive any proof has been offered up either way.

I suppose anyone's take on this would depend if they beleive the 911 conspiracy or not. To argue either way is futile without proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've watched so many docos on 9/11, so I can't remember the exact source, but I've definitely seen an interview with people who were alleged hijackers on the day. It was on tv, so not necessarily a 'crack-pot' home-made internet job... They held up the 'official' photos of themselves from the 9/11 files - seemed to be legit to me...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
He is describing what was found at ' ground zero ' . Thermite residue that didn't originate from the aircraft or the towers , a highly explosive material that could only have been manufactured in a complex military labatory.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
He is describing what was found at ' ground zero ' . Thermite residue that didn't originate from the aircraft or the towers , a highly explosive material that could only have been manufactured in a complex military labatory.

Please thermite reaction is not difficult iron oxide (rust) and aluminum and heat. If you want to produce without heat add magnesium to start the reaction. Since i believe the temprature in the towers with burning jet fuel the temprature would have been more than enough to melt aluminum. Even a small thermite reaction would have been enough to ignite aluminum and once that starts to burn you cant put it out (use it for rocket fuel) almost 7000 degrees, well above the melting point of iron.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
no, the substance they found is not found naturally in anything, and cannot be formed by a collapsing building. The iron and aluminum were too small and uniform to have been created accidentally.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
THE 911 HIJACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE

There they are! Go get em boys and girls!

I thought it was total BS that they found the fake hijacker's passport on the street, but no body parts. It seems a paper passport would burn before skin which is mostly made up of water. Flames hot enough to melt steel, but a paper passport survives untouched. Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join