It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Clinic Canabalisim?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I never said any of it was right...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
I never said any of it was right...

I believe he was talking to "2009" who basicly said that it's normal for Asians to eat people and it's only looked at as discusting in the western world.

I find this hard to believe.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Read the article link in the first post.

The doctor named in the allegations is Krishna Rajanna, who operates the Affordable Medical and Surgical clinic.

He denied the allegations against him and his clinic, particularly that he consumed fetal tissue.

"That's untrue and a totally, totally made-up story," he said.

Rajanna said he thinks the attorney general was misled. The doctor said he thinks he is the victim of a political smear campaign staged by abortion opponents.

Which is more likely? A cannibal doctor or overzealous anti-abortion activists making up stories?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
overzealous anti-abortion activists , I also heard last night from a firiend that it was a hoax.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus

F**k, ever hear they saying EAT the Poor, yeah you know what I`m saying!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Opus]

Nope never heard this but i have heard a saying "Eat the rich"

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Mothered Rocks. But originally it was said by some aristocrat like 100 years ago

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well the "Eat the Rich" is actually a Motorhead song
but i guess it could be linked to this topic.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
Mothered Rocks. But originally it was said by some aristocrat like 100 years ago

Ya'll are talking about Johnathon Swift's A Modest Proposal from 1729. A heralded and frequently imitated satirical argument from the absurd that the poor should be eaten. The point was taking all the conservative talk of the day that everything in life was the poor's fault and taking the solution to the extreme.

www.online-literature.com...

A MODEST PROPOSAL FOR PREVENTING THE CHILDREN OF POOR PEOPLE IN IRELAND FROM BEING A BURDEN TO THEIR PARENTS OR COUNTRY, AND FOR MAKING THEM BENEFICIAL TO THE PUBLIC

I love it, and it's always in the back of my mind when I'm reading the latest Trog Hate Welfare...Trog Smash! conservative reactionism.

OMG...I just read it again and can't stop laughing. Written in 1729 and it's still the funniest piece of politcal satire ever written.

Damning the breeders, abortionists, prostitutes and beggars...
Yet, in all sincere "Compassionate Conservatism" and "good of country" proposing the slightest change to the elite's palate.

I grant this food will be somewhat dear, and therefore very proper for landlords, who, as they have already devoured most of the parents, seem to have the best title to the children.

READ IT!

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by RANT]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cool thanks for the clarity .Im going to give it a read.
About ten years ago I knew this arrogant prick that grew up in a well do family who quoted this statement with regards to the poor. Funny thing he considered himself religious. Yeah I got a little carried away earlier, oh well ...as long as it amused some people .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join